AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2004-06-17, 05:09   Link #1
Scy

Help me identify this manga!

This might sound very strange, but does anyone of you know of a manga that is about a man falling in love with his parakeet? And that parakeet saves him from being raped?
Yes, the contents of this manga sounds absurd, but I have been told that this manga really exist and that someone is actually scanlating it.
Another clue I have is that its author also wrote a manga about a were-homosexual.

*Hopes no one flames me for my post*

And thanks to anyone that can help!
Scy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 20:50   Link #2
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

i've honestly never heard of this and HIGHLY doubt it would be licensed (unless it was by ComicsOne, freakin' weirdos)
Old 2004-06-19, 15:30   Link #3
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
wat is that?
*scourging the web to find but proves futile*
Old 2004-06-19, 18:19   Link #4
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Wow...that's a new one for me.
Sounds interesting.

The weirdest manga i've seen was about a guy(sorta' dark hero) who saved women/girls from being murdered but after he saves a girl, she rapes her.
I think this manga was banned/cancelled.
Old 2004-07-06, 05:45   Link #5
nubby

Eeewwwwwwww! Man saved from being raped?! Sounds yaoish to me!
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 09:46   Link #6
eiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy
Another clue I have is that its author also wrote a manga about a were-homosexual.

i know shi-ran and nakama scanlated a manga about this guy and some were-wolves...
eiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 21:59   Link #7
DevilsLuck707
Nana

Send a message via AIM to DevilsLuck707
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiri
i know shi-ran and nakama scanlated a manga about this guy and some were-wolves...
I think the manga was called Three Wolves. It is an interesting story. And a bird... I have one that has a dog that falls in love with their owner...And then turns into a human when he gets excited and odd things happen.
DevilsLuck707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 00:27   Link #8
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsLuck707
. And a bird... I have one that has a dog that falls in love with their owner...And then turns into a human when he gets excited and odd things happen.
not really an unusual theme in anime/manga. In Da Capo, for instance, Yoriko was a cat but then became a human.
Nuku Nuku from...uh...Nuku Nuku...was once a cat as well
those're just the ones off the top of my head
manga is pretty cheap to produce, so, like snoopy said in another thread, there's one for everyone.
Old 2004-07-09, 17:00   Link #9
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy
This might sound very strange, but does anyone of you know of a manga that is about a man falling in love with his parakeet? And that parakeet saves him from being raped?
Yes, the contents of this manga sounds absurd, but I have been told that this manga really exist and that someone is actually scanlating it.

*Hopes no one flames me for my post*

And thanks to anyone that can help!
That sounds like PositioN by Ashinano Hitoshi, but I'm not sure. The parakeet looks like a girl though, so its not like hardcore beastiality or anything. The tone of the manga is sweet and mellow. I've only read the first three chapters, so I haven't encountered any man rapes or were-homosexuals...What's a were-homoesexual? I thought I was up-to-date on these darn yaoi and occult terms.
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 06:26   Link #10
Dark Hitsuzen YuKo

Send a message via AIM to Dark Hitsuzen YuKo Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Hitsuzen YuKo
I work at a coimic shopt in short I jsut thier and read mangas that are there.But I like yaot stories some are weird hilarious ones while others are dramatic and romantc.the most dramtic and romantic one I have is only the ring finger knows.and its not weird at all but sort of sweet.So dont knock down the yaoi ones till uve seen it.
Dark Hitsuzen YuKo is offline   Reply With Quote