AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-28, 00:04   Link #101
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Well, the ending was unexpected. i would of never of guessed that Hikari leaves, when i realized that she was going to leave, i just felt bad for takeru...
Old 2004-06-28, 02:39   Link #102
Paiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by onigiri
.....riiiiiiite.....i still don't really get your logic Paiser, just cuz the ending didn't turn out to be the way YOU wanted it or that the ending was not as......lets just say...'more exciting' than you expected (cuz apparently, it may not be sappy -> but it's still a happy ending)...doesn't mean that the ending sucked. ...as what some users had said...the whole anime is based on the themes: not deciding for others, not depending on others, and solve ur own problems....really....just by having two characters paired up together isn't gonna make the whole series 100x better...blah......i know i really shouldn't be saying this since this is a place for poeple to let out their opinions...but geez...it's getting me ticked off when people complain without any common sense in their heads...no offence...(>< please don't kill me)....anyways...sorry for the outburst thingy ..
Sure... Uh... Sure. You critize me because i complain about the ending? If you think Fuzzy Wuzzy sucks uh.. im sure into die die now shit like that. Because ending sucks. You know it. You know you want hikari to stay with takeru!! your tellin me ending wasnt great? I thought ending sucked but it was okay. I just didnt like it becuase HIkari went bye bye. THink twice if u think i hated the ending that much. Its far better then gainax's other production like evangelion. Evangelion sucked. I just hope there was more to it then Yes im goin to choke asuka too death. Still konomini suks one way than the other. Could of been better. I close my case.
Old 2004-06-28, 03:34   Link #103
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

lol man, i dont hate the ending, i just said it was unexpected. look man, if i have 56k and i had to spend 2 days downloading it, u better believe i liked it! i just wished somethings can be changed, thats all...
Old 2004-06-28, 09:58   Link #104
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Hmm...i thought that the ending will be nice like Hikari finally become human (Somehow) and live with Takeru while having his child like wat they're able to see during the very last but too bad hikari and AKari have to leave.

Maybe is true that they just can't get back together...well both of them are from different world rite? 1 Alien?? anothe 1 is a human....i think the ending is for the best and that there's no need for any season 2 or the movie but still i hope there's a 2nd season...but i really wonder how would it turn out since is already ended and everything is made clear.
(Nah~ the reason i hope for a season 2, is just becoz of Hikari & Akari cuteness i think )
Old 2004-06-28, 10:08   Link #105
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
Sure... Uh... Sure. You critize me because i complain about the ending? If you think Fuzzy Wuzzy sucks uh.. im sure into die die now shit like that. Because ending sucks. You know it. You know you want hikari to stay with takeru!! your tellin me ending wasnt great? I thought ending sucked but it was okay. I just didnt like it becuase HIkari went bye bye. THink twice if u think i hated the ending that much. Its far better then gainax's other production like evangelion. Evangelion sucked. I just hope there was more to it then Yes im goin to choke asuka too death. Still konomini suks one way than the other. Could of been better. I close my case.
Well i must agree that i do think that the ending could have been better, geez... i really hope Hikari and Takeru can get together but nah~ Gainax just don't want to pair them together....what can we do? (Just create a fan fiction lolz, i mean write your own ending like some others does...)

I think Evangelion really sucks and from what i've seen from Gainax production...i think Konomini still stands out to be the best...Mahoromatic not bad either but EVA just...well.....lets just say it turn me down BIG TIME....

Anyhow...i think the ending is for the best... why don't you write your own ending and make it into a fan fiction? I would like to do so but too bad...i'm too busy with t\my Assignment, mayb i'll do it during the up coming holiday....(Hope so)

Honestly i don't think the ending is THAT sucks... it just got to came out that way...
although i myself doesn't really like it.
Old 2004-06-28, 11:17   Link #106
Paiser

Well, I wish there wasnt season 2 either. Yet Gainax has left a empty plot for us viewers hm... what the hell happened to Hikari? Will she come back? Will Takeru look up on the sky forever and die of old age? Will he tap Mari's ass? That just disturbs me when they make fuzzy wuzzy anime. Still Ova seriously would be nice. Not stupid ova's like reviewing the series.
Old 2004-06-28, 11:19   Link #107
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Hmm...i thought that the ending will be nice like Hikari finally become human (Somehow) and live with Takeru while having his child like wat they're able to see during the very last but too bad hikari and AKari have to leave.

Maybe is true that they just can't get back together...well both of them are from different world rite? 1 Alien?? anothe 1 is a human....i think the ending is for the best and that there's no need for any season 2 or the movie but still i hope there's a 2nd season...but i really wonder how would it turn out since is already ended and everything is made clear.
(Nah~ the reason i hope for a season 2, is just becoz of Hikari & Akari cuteness i think )
no don't make Hikari change into human, because, honestly those human-centric endings SUCK!

If you want to pair Hikari and Takeru up, fine! but don't make Hikari into a human, make Takeru into a God. Okay, God and Goddess, living for all eternity happily ever after, this is good happy ending. Hikari into human? that sucks! she will live for all eternity, as Akari will too.
Old 2004-06-28, 11:19   Link #108
Guido

I just felt uncomfortable that everything that Takeru went through passed in a blink of an eye, and yet he returns to the dully and mundane of his boring life.
Old 2004-06-28, 20:06   Link #109
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Well, I wish there wasnt season 2 either. Yet Gainax has left a empty plot for us viewers hm... what the hell happened to Hikari? Will she come back? Will Takeru look up on the sky forever and die of old age? Will he tap Mari's ass? That just disturbs me when they make fuzzy wuzzy anime. Still Ova seriously would be nice. Not stupid ova's like reviewing the series.
LOL...I think he'd tap it. I want to know what others think about that big freakin' star that's in geo-synchronous orbit with Japan. The government has got to be thinking that something is targeting them or something like that! Fuzzy wuzzy...they are...hmm...indifferent for me. I'm watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and I can barely handle an ep a day w/o wanting to skip through it. And no...they should not turn Takeru into a god, he can barely handle being human. Maybe turn him into a pair of panties or something.
I think that OVAs would be good minus the recap of course. They can come back when everyone is older, and she finds out that Takeru had a ton of kids w/ Mari, then My Goddess pops up and she sets loose the butterflies fear them!!!, and the whole world gets reset, and they leave. The End.

Old 2004-06-28, 20:58   Link #110
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Anyhow...i think the ending is for the best... why don't you write your own ending and make it into a fan fiction? I would like to do so but too bad...i'm too busy with t\my Assignment, mayb i'll do it during the up coming holiday....(Hope so)
Darn! You hit me at the spot there! A fan fiction! I could have written one but I'll be blardy inferior for my lousy command of English..

Old 2004-06-29, 00:09   Link #111
Paiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
LOL...I think he'd tap it. I want to know what others think about that big freakin' star that's in geo-synchronous orbit with Japan. The government has got to be thinking that something is targeting them or something like that! Fuzzy wuzzy...they are...hmm...indifferent for me. I'm watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and I can barely handle an ep a day w/o wanting to skip through it. And no...they should not turn Takeru into a god, he can barely handle being human. Maybe turn him into a pair of panties or something.
I think that OVAs would be good minus the recap of course. They can come back when everyone is older, and she finds out that Takeru had a ton of kids w/ Mari, then My Goddess pops up and she sets loose the butterflies fear them!!!, and the whole world gets reset, and they leave. The End.
sure buddy. Your evil. thats a no no.
Even though OVA would be really nice. What the heck you want Mari and Takeru seriously end up with each other?
Old 2004-06-29, 05:52   Link #112
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
hey now that's a nice idea, Takeru turn into a pair of panties and Hikari can wear them for all eternity so they can be always together to the end of the universe, and beyond. that'd be great ending!
Old 2004-06-29, 11:24   Link #113
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
sure buddy. Your evil. thats a no no.
Even though OVA would be really nice. What the heck you want Mari and Takeru seriously end up with each other?
It's not exactly what I want but it's the most likely outcome if Hikari & Akari stay away for a long time and no one else enters the picture...IMO.
dreamless - I'm glad someone likes my unique stoyline

Old 2004-06-29, 14:50   Link #114
Paiser

uh... so does this mean you want to become hikari's under~thong?
Old 2004-06-30, 03:04   Link #115
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

What if, just what if Hikari stays! You know, instead of leaving...
Old 2004-07-04, 17:36   Link #116
Paiser

that'd be alot better that make a good ending. I wouldnt had complaints at all
Old 2004-07-04, 18:10   Link #117
heavenly

And her grandkids would tell her, grandma, tell us how grandpa took you down from a tree, and grandma, show us your butterflies collection...
Old 2004-07-04, 21:45   Link #118
Paiser

that just came out of no where....
o_0
Old 2004-07-04, 22:32   Link #119
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

well, i guess that would be funny, but i dont think they will go that far...
Old 2004-07-05, 04:05   Link #120
weyoun6
Romanji is evil

Send a message via ICQ to weyoun6
I don't know about other people - but I have to watch an entire series to concider it garbage. I try to be as fair as a can, unless its a series that I am not interested in the ending at all. I watched the first episode - did not like it but gave it a chance, and after finishing it had none of my opinion changed.
Closed Thread