AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-21, 22:44   Link #201
gsilver

Mouseycou and Nadjaproject, you guys are awesome!

I was giving up hope of ever seeing the rest of this series.

Now, Youtube and a spanish dub are a big step down from R2 DVD rips, but hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

edit:

Anyone mind seeding episodes 26-39? Only a few of them have seeds, and I seem to have misplaced my files.

edit2:
Nevermind about the seeding. I found mirrors for them elsewhere. However, I will be seeding the torrents for a few days myself, if anyone's been wanting to see the second part of the series.

Last edited by gsilver; 2009-07-23 at 11:52.
gsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 21:48   Link #202
NadjaProject
Subtitler

Send a message via AIM to NadjaProject Send a message via Yahoo to NadjaProject
Hi, I'm the girl who subs the Nadja episodes in Spanish. A.K.A., the NadjaProject on Youtube.
Ya know, it was this very thread that got me wondering if I could do it myself... I was googling and found it, read it over, and thought I'd give it a try.

I'm sorry for the Spanish dub, but I can't translate Japanese. > >;;
And I'm sorry it's on youtube. DD:
If I could do more, I would. But really, I'm just doing the best I can. This is my first fansub. The first eps. I did were terribly bad. D:
But I have given permission to use my subs in an effort to translate the Japanese ones. Everyone has permission.
I would love a Japanese sub.
Spanish makes my ears bleeeeeed. It was so hard listening to episode 40 right after 39.

Ahh, as mentioned earlier, I'm a bit stuck.
My computer broke and I was forced to give it up.
So, as of right now, the NadjaProject is currently on hold.
I'd be happy to help anyone else who would like to sub!

Last edited by NadjaProject; 2009-07-25 at 22:11.
NadjaProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 08:25   Link #203
Akizuki Mieko
A.C.A Team

Hello.. sorry for not posting anything for a long time.. had so many things going on in rl. work - family..
but since am on vacation am willing to work on nadja again. i have a vacation till Sep, 26th. and i have good news got better raws. i only need someone to help us translate it.
till we found a translator i will be working on the timing.
Akizuki Mieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 22:54   Link #204
NadjaProject
Subtitler

I'd help by translating, but I only do Spanish.
Sorry.
Old 2009-09-21, 20:04   Link #205
Akizuki Mieko
A.C.A Team

ok if i got u Spanish episodes would u translate them for me?
Akizuki Mieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 16:10   Link #206
shina_luna

As no Japanese translator is to be found, may there be a Japanese proofreader to be found?
I have transtaleted 40-50 from the Japanese raws:
http://shina-luna.livejournal.com/tag/translations
Unfortunately, my Japanese everything else than brilliant, so there are some gaps....
I did that, since I was trying to advertise Nadja, but they all said, they wouldn't want to watch something that is not completely subbed since they wouldn't understand anything and except one they are all too lazy to always look the translation up in a seperate file....
Proper subs would be a real nice thing. But I don't have any idea of how things are subbed. (Nor are my translations well enough as of yet...)

Just posting this, perhaps it might be of some help yet.
shina_luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 10:35   Link #207
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
Quote:
Originally Posted by shina_luna View Post
As no Japanese translator is to be found, may there be a Japanese proofreader to be found?
I have transtaleted 40-50 from the Japanese raws:
http://shina-luna.livejournal.com/tag/translations
Unfortunately, my Japanese everything else than brilliant, so there are some gaps....
I did that, since I was trying to advertise Nadja, but they all said, they wouldn't want to watch something that is not completely subbed since they wouldn't understand anything and except one they are all too lazy to always look the translation up in a seperate file....
Proper subs would be a real nice thing. But I don't have any idea of how things are subbed. (Nor are my translations well enough as of yet...)

Just posting this, perhaps it might be of some help yet.
well shina_luna every little bit helps i'm sure, If i could help out with translating/subbing ect. i would, but unfortunately i only know Very basic jap, and have no idea how they go about organizing the timing ect. of making the fansubs, but arigatou(thanks) for offering your translation, cos i think the main problem we've been having is being able to translate the rest of the episodes, so even if its not a complete translation it will still help in the process, cos at least it will give someone the general idea of what is being said, and will hopefully make it easier for someone to work on as a least a foundation for finishing translating the series, and even if your not that fluent with your japanese it will help out in any case, so thanks again shina_luna
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 18:01   Link #208
FireChick

Is it true that some company licensed this and is planning to combine this whole series into two movies? They can't cram a 50-episode series into 2 movies, can they?
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:14   Link #209
NadjaProject
Subtitler

Ugh.
I got shina_luna's link on youtube today and I freaked because I tried to reply but accidentally deleted it.
Why did youtube have to put those buttons right next to eachother?

Anyway, I'll watch the Spanish version and do some translating.
I'm pretty sure that I can help fill in the gaps.

Sound good?
[ / is now very excited]
Old 2009-10-26, 06:28   Link #210
mouseycou

Nadjaproject is having computer problems so the last 3 episodes are still unsubbed

oh wait...nvm...but her proboard has been very quiet...
mouseycou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 05:29   Link #211
NadjaProject
Subtitler

Sometimes I would like to kick my computer. I've finished the first half of the 47th episode but now I can't actually put the subs onto the video because it says that it can't find the codec to decompress it or something.
Dx
I'm going to find a new subtitler or something.

EDIT: Got it fixed!

Last edited by NadjaProject; 2009-12-07 at 21:04.
NadjaProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 11:52   Link #212
shina_luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadjaProject View Post
Ugh.
I got shina_luna's link on youtube today and I freaked because I tried to reply but accidentally deleted it.
Why did youtube have to put those buttons right next to eachother?

Anyway, I'll watch the Spanish version and do some translating.
I'm pretty sure that I can help fill in the gaps.

Sound good?
[ / is now very excited]
Youtube is strange and I even throught, they never really delivered the mail.
(They did not let me comment on one of your videos either...)
Old 2009-12-24, 10:20   Link #213
NadjaProject
Subtitler

Youtube can be dumb sometimes, indeed.
Well it's Christmas Eve and I'm feeling sick but I'm determined to get the last episodes up by/on the 26th!
Old 2009-12-25, 05:50   Link #214
cat746

hey, im a little bit confused, does this mean that you already have eps past ep 39 released on youtube, or just means that you'll be trying to get ep 40 out by/on dec 26th? if you could clarify it'd be great, and thank you for all the work that you've been doing on Ashita no Nadja
Old 2009-12-26, 20:31   Link #215
NadjaProject
Subtitler

Yes, I've already done episodes 40 - 49. You can find them on my youtube page.
I'm trying to get the last one done today.
The subs for the 50th episode will be finished tonight and depending on how tired I am, uploaded tonight or tomorrow.
Old 2010-02-15, 19:06   Link #216
tyciol
*Artist

That's totally great if these are subbed, I would love to see a group complete it. This is such an underappreciated series, utterly beautiful music and graphics and stuff.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:15   Link #217
Hiei-

Why not release japanese episodes subtitled in english ? (even if the translation is from spanish, it's not a big deal, it's better to have japanese episodes subtitled in english [even translated from spanish] than spanish episodes subtitled in english or japanese episodes without subtitles).

If it's just because of the lack of raws, I know where to find dvdrip (japanese) version of the whole series if it can help you (I think the scripts would just need to be retimed, not even sure as the voices should have the same or "near the same" timing even after dubbing, to match japanese videos so the spanish timing might be already okay to be applied on Japanese RAWS).

Last edited by Hiei-; 2010-02-18 at 08:53.
Hiei- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 12:31   Link #218
cat746

i know i much prefer the voices in jap... listened to like 10words of it in spanish...not repeating that again! so it would be good even if it will sorta be a double translation that someone adds the translation to the jap eps, because as it is, i've waited a long time to find out whats happening so waiting a while longer till its in the jap with subs isnt such a big problem , the voice cast thats used in the jap version is beautiful, and fits the characters so well, the voice i heard of Nadja's in the spanish just doesn't suit her in my opinion, if i had the know how/programs i'd try to do it myself, unfortunately i dont anyways i hope that somewhere down the line its adjusted to be on jap version, and thanks for all the hard work everyone
Old 2010-02-18, 08:53   Link #219
Hiei-

It will depend if the subs are released "open-source" one day or not.

(Or if the person who released the spanish subbed one is interested by the RAWS and want to reencode the subs with the japanese RAWS).

It's an easy thing to do so personally I don't mind encoding them if it can help (or upload the RAWS).
Hiei- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 07:58   Link #220
shina_luna

If anyone would bother to go through my translations and proofread them somehow for the gaps and makes some Subs out of them, I would not be bothered.

Through I wonder, if this is even nescessary, as the series is licensed in English now.