AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-11-27, 01:56   Link #41
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I think you should hold it back until you can release it as a batch of episodes 34-37. Ah, I loved those old days of 4 episode batch releases of Nadja, no matter how long it took.

* NoSanninWa prepares to be beaten with herring.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-11-29 at 04:31.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 18:16   Link #42
iczelion74
Lost Soul

Hey nekodar thanks for the latest release, and what are AC plans on completing the whole series? Are you guys doing a eps at a time to see where it goes, or are there plans to do all 50 eps?
Old 2006-11-28, 09:34   Link #43
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Yeah, thanks nekodar. I lost all of Nadja when my hard drive died and am now trying to download it again.

Will you guys be doing 4 episodes batches of the already released episodes again (26 and up)?
Old 2006-11-28, 17:09   Link #44
nekodar
AC, NLA, HnK staff

I have no current plans to group the episodes from 26 and up until it's time to make a 26-50 batch.

Batch releases only work when I have enough work done on 2-4 episodes to be able to release them within a short time of each other. It doesn't make sense to hold one for months while waiting for the next.

Some of the people involved are currently somewhat hard to reach, so I can't say anything about when the next episode(s) are expected to arrive.

All I can say is that the series has reached the part where it gets really good. If you thought it was good before, it's only getting better.
nekodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 14:21   Link #45
nekodar
AC, NLA, HnK staff

And now I'm encoding 35... at last.
Hopefully it won't take as long between 35 and 36 as it has taken between 34 and 35...

(if there are any viewers left out there <.<)
Old 2007-07-08, 15:19   Link #46
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodar View Post
And now I'm encoding 35... at last.
Hopefully it won't take as long between 35 and 36 as it has taken between 34 and 35...

(if there are any viewers left out there <.<)
Ooh-ooh, me here, me here!!

Seriously, I was afraid this series was stalled forever.
On my behalf, keep it up.
Old 2007-07-08, 16:50   Link #47
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
And heeeere's episode 35!
Old 2007-07-08, 18:48   Link #48
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Wohoo!!
Old 2007-07-08, 20:33   Link #49
kuru

It's so good to see Nadja continuing...
Maybe someday we'll some more Comet-san and Persia too (I know that each of these belongs to a different group, but they are kind of similar to me).
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 08:08   Link #50
nekodar
AC, NLA, HnK staff

Surprise surprise... Another ep released... and it's only been 48 days since the last one.
14 eps left...
Old 2007-09-10, 16:55   Link #51
Keshigomu

oohhh, I love this serie.. thank you for ep 36 ~ It was the most exciting one EVER ! .. Now I can't wait till the next one.. take your time ~~
Keshigomu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 07:31   Link #52
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
i Love this series!!!! one my favourites so far i'm just surprised that it's not all out in the english subbies yet, cos i started watching it abt 3 years ago n wasn't able to access it till recently n couldn't find out what the name was, but i'm up to ep 25 which we thought was the last ep in the series till i got to it and saw the preview at the end for "the other side of Fracis" i wanna see it!! lol but gota dl it up to 36 now... great to know the rest is slowly getting translated though. it took me a couple of hours to find out why i couldn't find the torrent for the next 25 eps, until i found this forum about it... oh well spose i gotta wait for it to come out in bits and peices but Deff wanna see what happens by the end of the series, can't wait!
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 09:26   Link #53
cat746

i've found quite a few fan sites for Ashita No Nadja, but don't know if it's alright for me to post them on here, so until someone says yay or nay i'll leave them off, but theres about 4 different fan sites i've found so far in any case
Old 2007-09-27, 03:58   Link #54
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat746 View Post
i've found quite a few fan sites for Ashita No Nadja, but don't know if it's alright for me to post them on here, so until someone says yay or nay i'll leave them off, but theres about 4 different fan sites i've found so far in any case
By all means feel free to post relevant fansites here.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 02:44   Link #55
cat746

The most comprehensive site i've found so far is http://www.niko-niko.net/nadja/index.shtml which has a nice collection of wallpapers, a travel guide, each characters profile, the music albums and quite a bit more, it's the best website i've seen on "Ashita no Nadja"
http://www.dusted-dreams.net/nadja/caps/index.html is just pure images of different areas throughout the whole series, and theres some pretty cool ones in there
http://fan.lucidify.com/nadja/ is the fanlisting site for "Ashita no Nadja"
http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/sc...hita-No-Nadja/ has most of the dvd covers of each of the chapters of "Ashita no Nadja" or at least i think it's most, theres 13 there and some more random nice pics
http://community.livejournal.com/ashitanonadja/profile i haven't as yet investigated, but it prolly explains itself
hope that helps fans of "Ashita no Nadja" if they were looking for good sites, all of those ones are in english
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/nadja/index2.html is the Toei Animation section for "Ashita no Nadja" and has some brief overviews of things, but it's in japanese, so i used the google translator to get it into english Beta
I hope this helps people looking for stuff on "Ashita no Nadja" and i hope theres nothing in this post tht shouldn't be, if needed i'll edit things out, hope it helps tho
Old 2007-10-12, 04:51   Link #56
urgence

We have only recently discovered Ashita no Nadja and watched all available subbed episodes (until 36) that we were able to find.. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Thanks and keep up the good work!
urgence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-13, 12:50   Link #57
rain-

I stumbled upon this series a short while ago and I've already watched 1-36. Thank you nekodar for making these available to us! I can't wait to see what happens next.
rain- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 18:47   Link #58
textureheap

Please let there be more...

There are so many scenes unique to this series. Episode 26 14:05-15:55 is my current screen saver, I can't enough of it.
textureheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 11:26   Link #59
Guido
Hunger of the Dead

When Ashita no Nadja started airing back then I didn't have BitTorrent. In fact, I didn't know what BitTorrent was, until 1) I stumbled upon the AnimeSuki page the very first time, and 2) a friend of mine helped to download, install, and opening the ports for the software. That was on November 2003.

Over two years later Cartoon Network started broadcasting the show in my country. I have to say that the beautiful and colorful animation became a visual experience to me, but I became engaged more with the story breaking up the predictable conventionalities of the earlier episodes.

It was nice to see that the Spanish dub was so faithfully close to the Japanese broadcast in terms of translation to the theme songs, the dialogue, and all of the characters' names; not forgetting the dub enjoyed zero: trimming, editing, phased out scenes, cuts, and cancelled episodes.

Now that another friend of mine reintroduced me to Nadja last week I made my decision to rewatch the show, but this time it is the Japanese broadcast that I have started to watch since right now I'm downloading [AC] batch torrent for episodes 1-25.

For a note I will take my time and won't get over a rush to watch all the episodes in one go. I will enjoy watching each episode in its given time.

HUNGER FOR THE LIVING IS
TURNING TO A FATE LOST IN
A SEA OF BLOOD AND ENTRAILS
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 09:22   Link #60
sakilicious

omg, i thought i was the only one that watched nadja. lol
i'm dying to see ep.37!! i wonder when it's going to come out...

apparently nadja was much popular in the eu than in japan.
sakilicious is offline   Reply With Quote