AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-21, 10:43   Link #1
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

[Manga] Chapter 29 : Eye of the King

This is one of my favourite chapters, primarily because of just one character (whom I already started to like before I even got read these chapters). Let the ownage begin!!!

Read it at http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=650

Last edited by Yebyosh; 2004-07-17 at 01:39. Reason: Updated link
Old 2004-06-21, 10:51   Link #2
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

You see...this is why I wanted them to keep Bradley the original, seeing him fight animated would be sweet. Starting to hate the new Wrath all the more. I hope they still have plans for him. This is also my favorite chapter cause it managed to have so much goodness packed into it.
Old 2004-06-21, 14:07   Link #3
slickrick23

wow thanks a lot so fast with releases
Old 2004-06-21, 15:00   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Damn thnx man Yebyosh. I have a question though is Wrath the strongest of the sins? He just pure owned Greed.
Old 2004-06-21, 16:10   Link #5
yami-chan
~FMAddiction

Send a message via MSN to yami-chan
thnx again

my fav chapter and one the best chaps so far..keep scanlating
Old 2004-06-22, 01:11   Link #6
ArbalestAS

hey, thanks a lot for translating ch. 26-29 and letting us not-up-to-speed-anime-only people see how the manga is. but i still have yet to read ch. 21-25,
but yeah, if yebyosh could keep translating it'd be greatly appreciated!!

anyway, i don't really favor the anime over the manga as much now. the manga has more funny parts in it, and looking at when greed got his head blown off not at the neck, but midway by his mouth, and when bradley owns greed, it seems more graphic. they should have more fuhrer action in the anime, though. he doesn't even need to be wrath or have the eye thing, just be kickass and have 4 swords. they probably just changed wrath and sloth for character development reasons for elrics and curtis.

anyway, thanks again yebyosh
Old 2004-06-22, 08:21   Link #7
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

I admit that I still like the anime better, but this was one hell of a chapter. I hope that in the anime, the Fuhrer is Pride (the only remaining position ) and that we do see him kick some ass with the Ultimate Eye and all four swords. Other than that, though, I liked the anime Greed arc somewhat better - I'm happy Greed had a more honorable final demise in the anime, in Dante's mansion, then getting wasted by the Fuhrer here. ^^

Let's just pray that the Fuhrer appears as Pride.
Old 2004-06-22, 09:19   Link #8
kamij0

he appeared in FMA long ago, till now we haven see him fight or do anything weird, makes me think he's just a laid back character
Old 2004-06-22, 10:20   Link #9
Palani
///_^

This was one hell of a chapter. And good job on translating.
Old 2004-06-22, 14:25   Link #10
Rakuen
*glitter*

Send a message via ICQ to Rakuen
It' s very interesting...

.. nah...
Closed Thread