AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-23, 12:30   Link #81
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Lol, it's just funny how some of you can't take this thread as one huge joke. Not even the poster of this thread believes his theory and you're still take it serious. There is of course no way that Itachi is really Kabuto, but it's funny how the starter of the thread "found" some evidences
I bet you can compare EVERY character with another one and you'll be able to find something that proves that there are brothers or even the same person.. come on, it's a joke...
Old 2004-06-23, 12:34   Link #82
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
Hahhahaah. That was a ridiculous comment. If your going to try and disprove his theory, which Lex and a few others have done to modest sucess, at least think over your comments. Just because two events occur in the same episode, doesn't mean they occur at the same time in the plot... This is true of books and film as well.
Actually that one sorta did make sense ... cause it was presented as a meanwhile.

Kinda like how Naruto was trying pop his rubber ballz while Jiraiya was looking for Tsunade in another scene
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Old 2004-06-23, 13:02   Link #83
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
why is this thread still going ? is it a joke thread now ? i stop payin attintion on page 2 ...what is going on ?
Old 2004-06-23, 13:04   Link #84
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
why is this thread still going ? is it a joke thread now ? i stop payin attintion on page 2 ...what is going on ?
Ha...ha...
Old 2004-06-23, 13:13   Link #85
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
no flaming no jutsu here!
i agree with fenikkusu. he did suply evidence and suff... its a valid argument (not that i really agreee) but still
Old 2004-06-23, 13:17   Link #86
fenikkusu

i wasnt flamming .. i was really serious .. i'm surprized to see the thread going on , i didnt mean it as an insult
Old 2004-06-23, 14:04   Link #87
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
i wasnt flamming .. i was really serious .. i'm surprized to see the thread going on , i didnt mean it as an insult
I am as suprised as you.
Old 2004-06-23, 14:12   Link #88
fenikkusu

see.. sum1 else is shocked, i just thought it was gona be like a 1 day thread, sum1 makes a point , sum1 else makes a different point , then we all have a coke and a smile
Old 2004-06-23, 14:27   Link #89
KingofWac

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjc1104xx
King, not everyone was bashing on your theory, a lot of us were giving counter arguments that DID make sense. Such as the episode 81, I forgot what that guy mentioned, and a few more that were not bogus, though some people did make idiotic remarks >.< probably including me, I don't remember what I've typed in my posts lol.

Anyways, there could be a possibly that it is true but also try to consider the other side of your observations. Since you noticed that itachi and kabuto seem to relate, try to observe the other perspective on how itachi could not be kabuto. Hell, I'm not 100% sure myself that itachi ISN'T kabuto, but the facts pointed out are stronger than the observations you have made.

xxjc1104xx - this is exactly what I have been trying to say since the original post. I am DEFINATELY considering the other side of the observations....also im pretty surprised this thread is still going lol
Old 2004-06-23, 14:46   Link #90
Mists

I like it

Yeah sure...let's check out more evidence

+1) at the forest testing grounds these ninjas who used only genjutsu (near the end of their trip, they have mouthpieces and I think they are the in the rain/myst clan)? They knock down Kabuto and then Kabuto stares at them with bloodshot eyes, at that point they are unable to move and Naruto hits them.

+2) Kabuto is never around when Itachi is

-1) When

Spoiler:

-2) Kabuto Kabuto Kabuto....Itachi Itachi....Would really Itachi put himself in a life-threatening situation all the time (against Tsunade, etc...)

-3) Kabuto Itachi? Uhh...then why run from Kakashi (unless he doesn't want his cover to be blown...but why)

Why is Kabuto afraid of Kakashi anyway.....? Can the sharingan learn his jutsus?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWac
Frankily I hope this isn't the case....however there is SO much evidence and it is very possible that Kabuto is Itachi in disguise. I doubt I can remember all the things I came up with but I will do my best.

1) Take a look at Itachi and Kabuto's hair, no they arent "exactly" the same but very similar with the hair split down the middle and the ponytail in the back. No other characters in Naruto have this.

2) It was stated that Kabuto arrived in Konoha 6 years ago as an outside survivor if the Amato War (I think this is the right name). This is mentioned in the episode where Kabuto quits from the 2nd test in the Chuunin exam. I find it pretty interesting that it was 7 years ago that Itachi destroyed the Uchiha clan and left Konoha. Coincidentally this kid "Kabuto" shows up in Konoha a year after Itachi left and somehow managed to survive a huge war. Only someone with very impressive ninja skills could do this.

3) In anime episode 88 at the very beginning right after Orochimaru kills his servant and Kabuto walks in, Kabuto states (this is not word for word but very close)...."I was away for a while and I already need to clean up this mess". Yes he indeed was away, just so you remember this takes place right after Itachi and Kisame run away from Jiraya's ninjustu.

4) Itachi and Kabuto share very similar characteristics. Neither of them get mad or lose their cool. The are both extremely intelligent and can get to people's heads by just talking. Both are very powerful (everyone assumes Kabuto is hiding something because he is a mysterious character) yet tend to avoid fighting if possible.

5) Both are data gatherer's. Itachi seems to know a lot about Naruto, he even states after he runs from Jiraya that "we don't need to worry about Naruto in his current state". Pretty funny he knows all this considering Kabuto has been observing Naruto the entire time. In episode 88 Kabuto claims to have knowledge about Tsunade from the Amato War. Interesting how he was collecting information even back then like he was on a mission or something...*hint hint* Read the spoiler below.

6) Kabuto isn't intimidated by Orochimaru in the least. A lot of people are waiting for Orochimaru to get killed and many people think that Kabuto has some hidden motive. In fact I find it funny in the episode where Sasuke gets owned by Itachi, Itachi notices the seal (doesn't say anything but it shows him looking at it) when Sasuke is on the ground. Then in the next episode he is telling Sasuke he is weak because he doesn't have enough hate, basically implying he MUST go to orochimaru. Something weird is definately going on here.

There are probably a few more things I could put on here but I think it is enough. For those of you who have read the manga and are trying to give me a counter example read below.

Spoiler:

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
Old 2004-06-23, 17:48   Link #91
Dix11

itachi and kabuto are really Ranma and whenever itachi gets cold water poured on him he turns into kabuto...thats why itachi doesnt let himself fall into the water when he fights kurenai x.x

sorry had to say that..as for the real discussion, its an interesting thought but like you said, probably not true...no harm in analyzing the show u like to watch though, we all do that im sure. can probably come up with a lot of similarities between characters since the writer of the story probably is deliberately emphasizing certain characteristics that make the shows point come across better. personally, when i think about kabuto and itachi, they are similar, just not the same person, the author evidently likes mysterious bad guys with mysterious motives, and only reveals the motive during the arc in which its relevant to the story (maybe). Itachi and kabuto's personal motives are still a complete mystery (in the anime at least dunno bout manga) and that is partially what makes them such interesting characters. maybe they arent even all bad afterall, or maybe they are bad but will redeem themselves somehow...or maybe they are just evil like oro and have no redeeming qualities cuz the show needs villians QQ
Old 2004-08-11, 12:42   Link #92
KingofWac

Ok, I've been irritating a lot of people in another forum for a video game...so I figure why stop there! Lets bring back the Kabuto is Itachi thread.

Ok regardless of what has been said already, the past few manga chapters have kept me convinced this this is very much a possibility.

We know now that Itachi definately wants to fight Sasuke to test his own strength, does no one here find it coincidental that Kabuto (most of us think he has hidden intentions) is HELPING Orochimaru get Sasuke. You can use all the counter arguments you want about him being a medical ninja, this and that, and getting hit by the rasengan. Kabuto has to be one STRONG guy to not die from being hit by the rasengan...even Tsunade was surprised. If he is indeed Itachi he's obviously not going to show his full power and give it away.

Anyways, mostly everyone has agreed that I am wrong...but several manga chapters from now if this indeed happens, everyone will definately look back on this and be like "wow, it was right in our face". Flame away =)
Old 2004-08-11, 12:56   Link #93
angelic_halo

Helllo!!

Quote:
Ok, I've been irritating a lot of people in another forum for a video game...so I figure why stop there! Lets bring back the Kabuto is Itachi thread.

Ok regardless of what has been said already, the past few manga chapters have kept me convinced this this is very much a possibility.

We know now that Itachi definately wants to fight Sasuke to test his own strength, does no one here find it coincidental that Kabuto (most of us think he has hidden intentions) is HELPING Orochimaru get Sasuke. You can use all the counter arguments you want about him being a medical ninja, this and that, and getting hit by the rasengan. Kabuto has to be one STRONG guy to not die from being hit by the rasengan...even Tsunade was surprised. If he is indeed Itachi he's obviously not going to show his full power and give it away.

Anyways, mostly everyone has agreed that I am wrong...but several manga chapters from now if this indeed happens, everyone will definately look back on this and be like "wow, it was right in our face". Flame away =)
ok... when itachi came into d town kabuto woz wiv oro sumwhere else.. also if kabuto is itachi den where is itachi's sidekick kisame??
n it says it at d preliminery match dat kabuto's d baby dat they found in d battle grounds so how could he possibly itachi?
anotha point is dat kabuto would've killed sasuke if kakashi didnt burst into d room....
Old 2004-08-11, 13:08   Link #94
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic_halo
ok... when itachi came into d town kabuto woz wiv oro sumwhere else.. also if kabuto is itachi den where is itachi's sidekick kisame??
n it says it at d preliminery match dat kabuto's d baby dat they found in d battle grounds so how could he possibly itachi?
anotha point is dat kabuto would've killed sasuke if kakashi didnt burst into d room....
Wow, that was one of the first unreadable posts on these forums I've read. Way to go!

And to the topic... I doubt Kabuto is Itachi. Even if their hair looks a bit the same. Naruto could be the fourth in disguise if that was the case.

//EDIT. So was that. *points down*
Old 2004-08-11, 13:13   Link #95
Skorpa

this is so pointless.......
Old 2004-08-11, 14:08   Link #96
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
...I like to waste time but this?...
Old 2004-08-11, 14:43   Link #97
Arti

You guys take this stuff way too seriously...the guy brings up something, and backs it up with evidence. It's fine to disprove him, but all the "OMG WOW YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT, ASUMA MUST BE GENMA THEN BY YOUR THINKING LOLOLOL" gets pretty old.
Old 2004-08-11, 14:47   Link #98
winson604

Quote:
How do u know? I have provided a lot of evidence.
none of what u provided is evidence. its all theory.
Old 2004-08-11, 14:47   Link #99
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

WTF? How did this topic come back? Do I sense a revival?
Old 2004-08-11, 14:54   Link #100
angelic_halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanttuH
Wow, that was one of the first unreadable posts on these forums I've read. Way to go!

And to the topic... I doubt Kabuto is Itachi. Even if their hair looks a bit the same. Naruto could be the fourth in disguise if that was the case.

//EDIT. So was that. *points down*
excuse me just because you don't know how to read what i wrote that doesn't give you the right to be so mean to me.
i do not agree that naruto would be the fourth because if he is some one like Jiraiya would have bound to have noticed that naruto and the fourth's chakra is the same.
i say this because when Jiraiya taught naruto how to control chakra he says that everyone has their own different chakra and he would know the difference.
Also i'd like to point out that if naruto is indeed the 4th hokage then why does he vandalize the hokages rock faces
moreover naruto should be a genius and ace the ninja academy without failing 3 times... n he shouldn't fall into the obvious traps that kakashi sets up for team seven's training, because it was the 4th who taught kakashi and kakashi just teaches in the same method that he was taught in.
In conclusion i'd like to point out that at the beginning the 3rd hokage knew that they were going to use naruto (the newborn baby) as a container for kyuubi. So if naruto existed at the same time as the 4th hokage how could naruto b the hokage?
Closed Thread