AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke.........
He is still as cool now as he was before. Sasuke for life! 55 16.87%
Give the guy some slack, after all his entire family was murdered 56 17.18%
Never liked him, never hated him 81 24.85%
Yeah, I am beginning to hate him now. 45 13.80%
Sasuke deserves to die! A.S.S for life! 89 27.30%
Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-06-23, 13:54   Link #21
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
aw, come on u guys. I'm not a big sasuke fan myself .. he can suck it for all I care but you haveto admit that the anime wouldn't be as good if there wasn't a "Sasuke" in it. I think Kishimoto did a good job on developing a "Sasuke" because he got the fans to feel excalty what he wanted them to feel... (I hope)
I think he did it to make us angry and to keep us watching it because we wanna see Sakura's death!! Muahahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by from_the_sand
Also another problem with sasuke is his ego. He is stronger than naruto, and than when naruto catches up and gets stronger, he just becomes a whiny bitch.
word.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
There are a lot of characters that are more arrogant, selfish than Sasuke for example Gaara, Neji, Naruto, Lee and a few other, but its Sasuke who always recieve all the shit.
I beg to differ.
Gaara, he's nothing like sasuke. He's a bad ass who kills anyone he wants. The reason why I don't see him like that is because he was introduced to us as a bad ass and when Naruto defeated him, he aknowledged him. by aknowledging Naruto, he kinda admited his defeat.

Neji, to make it short, he also admited defeat and accepted it when Naruto defeated him.

Lee, ah, Lee. I love that kid! You didn't see him whining when Sasuke or Naruto ripped his move, did u? He even praised sasuke.

Now as for naruto, he's totally different from sasuke. IN the begining he knows that sasuke is stronger than him and he accepted it and worked his way up.

I think sasuke's in denial.

I can't wait to see the animated version of when sasuke thought his chidori is the shit then see's naruto how much of an effect Naruto's new move has!
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 13:57   Link #22
Joshk
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Would be funny if it turns out Sasuke is the one who really killed his parents. That the whole flashback was just an illussion made by Itachi to decieve him to one day work for Orochimaru. Though thats just one CRAZY theory I have.
Another reason that makes sasuke an unlikable character is that he ISNT a AVENGER anymore. Hes just JEALOUS of Naruto's powers and wants to become stronger than him. Even if he does manages to beat Itachi. He'll still want to be become MORE POWERFULL than Naruto. I think the final espisode will be the adult version of Sasuke vs the soon to be Fifth Naruto. Who'll give his life in order to save Konoha from Sasuke. Then come back to life using nine-tails powers.
Also I think the Naruto vs Sasuke thing is NO COMPARISON. Naruto OWNS Sasuke even though I like Sasuke I have to say it. Naruto maybe goofy, boastfull, and ignorant at times. Though when it comes down training and getting stronger at any cost other than going to the "darkside". Naruto is the man for the job. Some say that Naruto only strength comes from the nine-tails WELL YOU'RE WRONG. Imagine the nine-tails in a character like Rock Lee enough said.
__________________
"One wish....to be the best."-Joshk
Joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 14:04   Link #23
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by from_the_sand
i have not heard anyone say one characteristic of sasuke the like.

One of the reasons iim a big naruto fan and a big sasuke hater is cause naruto like appreciates that if he wants to get stronger he needs to work for it. sasuke decides just to take a short cut to orochimaru, and even did before he left by activating the curse seal when he knew he shouldn't.

Also another problem with sasuke is his ego. He is stronger than naruto, and than when naruto catches up and gets stronger, he just becomes a whiny bitch.

And for the record Sasuke did not see his family killed. he saw them already dead, and he merely saw an illusion casted by itachi of itachi killing everyone. I think its been made fairly obvious now that itchi didn't kill his whole clan just cause he wanted to test him self.

any way sasuke sucks!


This is in case you have been sleeping or living under a rock. Sasuke wants to gets stronger and trains as hard as Naruto, but he simply can't get near his brother level. He also doesn't know that Naruto has Kyuuby, for which he was able to summon Gamabunta. Also, Naruto was trained by the one who trained the Fourth a Sannin who was also trained by the Third, is for this reason that he was able to beat Neji and Gaara. Sasuke didn't have that kind of sensei, but now he will. Hell, if Sasuke was trained by Jiraiya he wouldn't needed to go with Orochimaru, but it wouldn't happen because Jiraiya doesn't like to train prodigies, we could speculate that is Jiraiya's fault for Sasuke going with the enemy. I'm pretty sure that Sasuke would have been able to learn Rasengan and all Jiraiya's jutsu much faster than Naruto, as he was able to learn Chidori and Lee's speed and Taijutsu in only two weeks with Kakashi.


It the same shit, because Tsukiyomi make it look real and Sasuke had to witness his whole clan killed by Itachi. I do do belive the theory about Itachi not killing his clan as a measuring stick but we have to wait until is revealed.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 14:14   Link #24
Joshk
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Are you serious? No way in hell could Sasuke could learn Jiraiya's jutsu faster than Naruto or even LEARN ANY OF IT. First of all Naruto had to use the power of the nine-tails to even TRY to do the Frog Summoning. Sasuke wouldnt of passed that stage in the training never the less the other techniques. ALSO Naruto could learn the Chidori FASTER and do it MORE TIMES than Sasuke do to the power of nine-tails. EVEN ALSO Naruto DID learn Rock Lee's speed attack too so end of that story lols. Naruto owns Sasuke man only way Sasuke knew he would be able to even compete. Is to join forces with Orochimaru.
__________________
"One wish....to be the best."-Joshk
Joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 14:20   Link #25
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: By My Weapons Cache
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshk
EVEN ALSO Naruto DID learn Rock Lee's speed attack too so end of that story lols.

What speed attack?
__________________
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 14:36   Link #26
epyon96
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
I'm guessing he is refering to the speed he used against Neji in the Chuunin exam when he turned Kyubi.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 14:41   Link #27
Joshk
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
What speed attack?
Nah its the Konoha Senpuu technique a combination of SPEED, STRENGTH AND ELEMENT OF SUPRISE. See why I use Speed attack for short now heh. lols
__________________
"One wish....to be the best."-Joshk
Joshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 14:43   Link #28
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshk
Are you serious? No way in hell could Sasuke could learn Jiraiya's jutsu faster than Naruto or even LEARN ANY OF IT. First of all Naruto had to use the power of the nine-tails to even TRY to do the Frog Summoning. Sasuke wouldnt of passed that stage in the training never the less the other techniques. ALSO Naruto could learn the Chidori FASTER and do it MORE TIMES than Sasuke do to the power of nine-tails. EVEN ALSO Naruto DID learn Rock Lee's speed attack too so end of that story lols. Naruto owns Sasuke man only way Sasuke knew he would be able to even compete. Is to join forces with Orochimaru.

I'm pretty damn sure that Sasuke could learn Jiraiya's jutsu much faster than Naruto, because he is more talented. He may not be able to summoned Gamabunta because he doesn't have a Demon inside of him that give him countless of chakra at his disposal, but his cursed seal have another role than been Orochimaru slave. He may also not be able to perform the strongest level of the Rasengan because the lack the chakra but he could do other versions without the chrakra needed to perform the strongest, until he become strong enough to perform it. Naruto never learned Lee's speed it was given to him by the Nine Tails, and it still can't be compare to Lee or Sasuke unrival speed. Well, he had no other choice because obviouly, Jiraiya wouldn't have taken him as his student, so Sasuke's only choice was Orochimaru. I will go now to buy manga and anime, so i will be back later to answer your reply.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 15:09   Link #29
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
Now as for naruto, he's totally different from sasuke. IN the begining he knows that sasuke is stronger than him and he accepted it and worked his way up.
er ... no? Naruto never admitted something like that, cause he is the one who never acknowledged someone to be superior to him, even if he is outclassed.

In my humble opion, Sasuke being unpopular is due to him losing just about every fight for some time now. He only won versus unimportant characters like the Mist Chuunins and Yoroi. I think he will become more popular when he becomes more powerful and doesn't lose all the time, especially if he manages to beat Naruto in the next chapters.

By the way, I actually like his character "Avenger getting corrupted and as bad as the one he wants to kill"-theme appeals more to me then the typical and in my opinion boring and tedious, onedimensional "Loser, who was a loser only in the first chapter of the manga, but for some strange reason gets the underdog bonus anyway, is able to beat anyone he meets, cause he wants to protect someone important to him." Besides, Sasuke is the only character in the story, who actually evolves and doesn't stay the same all the time.

Edit: Concerning Sasuke learning Jirayias moves: Sasuke is defiantly the one who is more gifted in general, he graduated at the top of his class, after all. However, Naruto is the main character and due to some strange reason, he is able to learn jutsus faster, the more difficult they are. It's similar to Anime Law
Quote:
#29 - Law of Technological User-Benevolence
The formal training required to operate a spaceship or mecha is inversely proportional to its complexity.
Though I usually call something like that weak writing skill, inconsistent fantasy world, or something like that. If you consider how fast Naruto was able to learn Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and the fact he was unable to use the far easier bunshin no jutsu, prior to becoming a member of team 7, he probably didn't train at all. That is the "hard worker" Naruto.

Last edited by Anthriel; 2004-06-23 at 15:20.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 15:37   Link #30
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
This is in case you have been sleeping or living under a rock. Sasuke wants to gets stronger and trains as hard as Naruto, but he simply can't get near his brother level. He also doesn't know that Naruto has Kyuuby, for which he was able to summon Gamabunta. Also, Naruto was trained by the one who trained the Fourth a Sannin who was also trained by the Third, is for this reason that he was able to beat Neji and Gaara. Sasuke didn't have that kind of sensei, but now he will. Hell, if Sasuke was trained by Jiraiya he wouldn't needed to go with Orochimaru, but it wouldn't happen because Jiraiya doesn't like to train prodigies, we could speculate that is Jiraiya's fault for Sasuke going with the enemy. I'm pretty sure that Sasuke would have been able to learn Rasengan and all Jiraiya's jutsu much faster than Naruto, as he was able to learn Chidori and Lee's speed and Taijutsu in only two weeks with Kakashi.
How the hell do u blame Jiraiya for sasuke's actions!!? the first time we've ever seen Sasuke and Jiraiya together was when Sasuke met up with Itach. Jiraiya doesn't even know the kid personally. DO u think Sasuke would have pushed Jiraiya to teach him if Jiraiya would have said no? I think not. I think that sasuke, being the stubborn prick that he is, would have left the moment Jiraiya said, "No, I'm not teaching u shit." But Naruto, a stubborn ninja he is, puched Jiraiya to teach him. ya know what I'm saying?

ANd sasuke didn't learn it all in just 2 weeks, wasn't it a month and some hours because he was late

So you're saying that Naruto was able to beat Neji and Gaara because of Jiraiya and the Kyuubi? I beg to differ. ALL Jiraiya taught him at the time was just how to summon Gambuta and to control his chakra. He beat them becuase he was smart! He figured out a way to beat them! He came up with the idea of how to get kakashi out of the trap zabuza set, he copied lee's move (look at sig), he used kage no bunshi + 1000 years of pain to get gaara pissed off. He's SMART!

And the Kyuubi and Naruto is just like Sasuke and his sharingan. If you're gonna say that Naruto was able to beat them b/c of the kyuubi then I think it's safe to say that the only reason why sasuke was able to learn the move Lee did and the chidori was because of his sharingan!
UGH! I'm starting to like sasuke even less, thank-u-very-much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
er ... no? Naruto never admitted something like that, cause he is the one who never acknowledged someone to be superior to him, even if he is outclassed.
didn't he always say that he has to be better than sasuke? To me that's like saying you're good but I will be better. He wants to surpass sasuke, to me that's like he's below sasuke but he will work up.
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?

Last edited by PerniciousJuJu; 2004-06-23 at 15:49.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 15:41   Link #31
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: By My Weapons Cache
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshk
Nah its the Konoha Senpuu technique a combination of SPEED, STRENGTH AND ELEMENT OF SUPRISE. See why I use Speed attack for short now heh. lols
I hope I don't sound Stupid, but when did Naruto use Konoha Senpuu?
__________________
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 15:46   Link #32
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
I hope I don't sound Stupid, but when did Naruto use Konoha Senpuu?
i dun think he ever used that move. I think they were refering to the move where he beat kiba. The one in my sig
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 16:08   Link #33
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
didn't he always say that he has to be better than sasuke? To me that's like saying you're good but I will be better. He wants to surpass sasuke, to me that's like he's below sasuke but he will work up.
Well, he was at least upset a "great ninja" like him had to be in the same team as a "loser" like Sasuke. But that's probably a matter of interpretation anyway. ^^;
Even though, I think it's unfair Sasuke is always the one who is criticized for their rivalry. Both of them want to be superior. After all, it was Naruto who began to use deadly jutsus in their fight on the rooftop, just to show his superiority. If Sasuke had done this, people would likely use this all the time to justify their hatred for him.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 16:55   Link #34
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
[QUOTE=PerniciousJuJu]How the hell do u blame Jiraiya for sasuke's actions!!? the first time we've ever seen Sasuke and Jiraiya together was when Sasuke met up with Itach. Jiraiya doesn't even know the kid personally. DO u think Sasuke would have pushed Jiraiya to teach him if Jiraiya would have said no? I think not. I think that sasuke, being the stubborn prick that he is, would have left the moment Jiraiya said, "No, I'm not teaching u shit." But Naruto, a stubborn ninja he is, puched Jiraiya to teach him. ya know what I'm saying?

ANd sasuke didn't learn it all in just 2 weeks, wasn't it a month and some hours because he was late

So you're saying that Naruto was able to beat Neji and Gaara because of Jiraiya and the Kyuubi? I beg to differ. ALL Jiraiya taught him at the time was just how to summon Gambuta and to control his chakra. He beat them becuase he was smart! He figured out a way to beat them! He came up with the idea of how to get kakashi out of the trap zabuza set, he copied lee's move (look at sig), he used kage no bunshi + 1000 years of pain to get gaara pissed off. He's SMART!

And the Kyuubi and Naruto is just like Sasuke and his sharingan. If you're gonna say that Naruto was able to beat them b/c of the kyuubi then I think it's safe to say that the only reason why sasuke was able to learn the move Lee did and the chidori was because of his sharingan!
UGH! I'm starting to like sasuke even less, thank-u-very-much.QUOTE]


I said we could speculate that Jiraiya was also at fault for Sasuke escaping. He knew that Sasuke wanted revenge so bad that he would go with anyone who could offers him power and train him. Jiraiya could have took the iniciative and approach Sasuke to train him, but he didn't. Well, Sasuke has his pride and he wouldn't beg Jiraiya until he decided to train him. No. Sasuke did learned those abilities in a two weeks periods. I though the same as you until Hunter and Tramadrama proved me wrong. Sasuke was two weeks in the hospital and the other two weeks training with Kakashi. Yes, i'm saying that Naruto won against Neji and Gaara because of Jiraiya and Kyuubi. Jiraiya taugh Naruto how to use the Nine Tails as a second source. If Naruto didn't learned how to used Kyuubi chakra he would have lost against Neji, which he resorted to used to win the fight. The other technique that Jiraiya taugh Naruto was to summon Gamabunta. Naruto had to summoned Gamabunta to defeat Gaara's Shukaku, and no way in hell he would have won if he didn't have learn the Summoning Jutsu by JIraiya. Your reason for saying that he could have won without them(second source of chakra and summoning) but because he was smart, sorry for saying this but that reason is very lame.

I mentioned that Naruto won because he had a Sannin as his teacher something that Sasuke didn't have. I disagree, Kyuubi and Naruto is not like Sasuke and his sharingan. Naruto wasn't born with Kyuubi, it was in planted when he was a baby, thus not natural as Sasuke sharingan because it runs through it blood. As i have said before, if Sasuke decide to be possessed by a demon, in time it will become part of him, but the fact still remains that he wasn't born with it. The same thing go for Gaara, those were power inserted to them. Sasuke was able to learn those techniques becasue he is a genious. Sure he copied of Lee move, because of his sharingan but that something that he was born with it, not planted. The chidori can't be copied, he trained as hard as Naruto to learned.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"

Last edited by Last of the Uchiha; 2004-06-23 at 18:20.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 16:55   Link #35
sheen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
First of all, I'm not Sasuke fangirl, but I sympathize the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
Naruto told him, he knows, and he's fine with it. He may not have known when he left, but he knows now, and doesn't care. That's just as bad.
Sasuke's mind at the point, is already screwed up entirely. I doubt that he has fully comprehend the weight of that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from_the_sand
One of the reasons iim a big naruto fan and a big sasuke hater is cause naruto like appreciates that if he wants to get stronger he needs to work for it. sasuke decides just to take a short cut to orochimaru, and even did before he left by activating the curse seal when he knew he shouldn't.


And for the record Sasuke did not see his family killed. he saw them already dead, and he merely saw an illusion casted by itachi of itachi killing everyone. I think its been made fairly obvious now that itchi didn't kill his whole clan just cause he wanted to test him self.

any way sasuke sucks!
I beg to differ. Sasuke is in NO WAY taking a shortcut. If he is, than so is Naruto. Sasuke went to train with Orochimaru as Naruto trained with Jiraiya. Sasuke does not expect to be granted power to kill Itachi once he gets to Orochimaru. He plans to TRAIN with Orochimaru. So, he used the curse seal. Naruto uses the Kyubi. Naruto did not ask for the Kyubi, but it's there, so why shouldn't he use it? Sasuke did not ask for CSL1 or CSL2, but it's there, so he uses it. There's the little catch that it screws up his mind, but he's mind is already screwed to begin with when he decides to use it which is not fault of his.

For the recond, Sasuke saw everyone dead, goes home and sees his parents dead. It was through an illusion that he sees Itachi kill his parents over and over and over again. No, it is not yet a fact that Itachi did not kill the Uchiha clan till that day has been revealed to us by Itachi (Sasuke's memories are not all that reliable). So Sasuke is a jackass for wanting to seek power to kill Itachi for killing their family because we, the audience, believes that Itachi may not have killed their family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I said we could speculate that Jiraiya was also at fault for Sasuke escaping. He knew that Sasuke wanted revenge so bad that he would go with anyone who could offers him power and train him. Jiraiya could have took the iniciative and approach Sasuke to train him, but he didn't. Well, Sasuke has his pride and he wouldn't beg Jiraiya until he decided to train him.
One could blame Jiraiya for the aftermath because he knew of Sasuke's intentions and did nothing to stop him, but Jiraiya would not, Kakashi would not and basically no one in Konoha would train Sasuke so that he could seek revenge. Futhermore, why should Jiraiya train him?
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 17:33   Link #36
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheen
One could blame Jiraiya for the aftermath because he knew of Sasuke's intentions and did nothing to stop him, but Jiraiya would not, Kakashi would not and basically no one in Konoha would train Sasuke so that he could seek revenge. Futhermore, why should Jiraiya train him?
By training Sasuke, they would have the a weapon to counter Itachi's abilities. Jiraiya himself said to Kakashi that he needs to train Sasuke because Itachi joined the Red Moon Organization. Sasuke learned all what Kakashi had to offer and needed to continue training with someone who is superior than Kakashi, a Sannin. If Jiraiya would not train him then he would go to someone who will, Orochimaru.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 18:05   Link #37
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
By training Sasuke, they would have the a weapon to counter Itachi's abilities. Jiraiya himself said to Kakashi that he needs to train Sasuke because Itachi joined the Red Moon Organization. Sasuke learned all what Kakashi had to offer and needed to continue training with someone who is superior than Kakashi, a Sannin. If Jiraiya would not train him then he would go to someone who will, Orochimaru.
Well, Kakashi could have trained him in Sharingan usage and he could have shown some of his 1000 jutsus, after all, Sasuke could have learned them extremely fast. (Of course, the latter, while logical, wouldn't happen, cause Kishimoto is too lazy to invent that many jutsus.)
However, I agree with you anyway, as Kakashi didn't have time to train Sasuke, and Orochimaru can teach Sasuke more powerful jutsus.
By the way, Akatsuki actually means dawn, it's written 暁.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 18:35   Link #38
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
By the way, Akatsuki actually means dawn, it's written 暁.
So it means Dawn, then, who was the one who told me that Akatsuki meant Red Moon. Damn you to hell!!!!!!! Its almost the same because if we look at the sun at dawn, sometime its red, orange, yellow. Thanks anyway for correcting me in the meaning of Akatsuki.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 18:41   Link #39
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
So it means Dawn, then, who was the one who told me that Akatsuki meant Red Moon. Damn you to hell!!!!!!! Its almost the same because if we look at the sun at dawn, sometime its red, orange, yellow. Thanks anyway for correcting me in the meaning of Akatsuki.
He was not that wrong, actually. Aka is red, tsuki is moon. It's just that in most cases, "red moon" means dawn in Japanese. ^^
I thought it meant red moon as well, when I heard about it, as it did make more sense to me, however, they definatly write dawn instead of red moon, when refering to it.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-23, 18:48   Link #40
wb_hicks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
By training Sasuke, they would have the a weapon to counter Itachi's abilities. Jiraiya himself said to Kakashi that he needs to train Sasuke because Itachi joined the Red Moon Organization. Sasuke learned all what Kakashi had to offer and needed to continue training with someone who is superior than Kakashi, a Sannin. If Jiraiya would not train him then he would go to someone who will, Orochimaru.

i agree with you till you said kakashi taught all he knows. he only taught him what he need to defeat gaara. now he is being instructed to teach sasuke all he knows. jealousy has gotten the best of sasuke because i dont see a reason for him to have to go to oro. if he is able to grow that much in skill in two weeks i cant even imagine how much stronger he will be if kakashi does teach him everything he knows. even tho im not liking sasuke right now because of his actions of late. becasue i agree with kakashi that his growth will stop once he relies on the seal for power.

not only was jaraiya training naruto he was protecting him from them also. so sasuke traing this time around would be to face itachi since sasuke will be needed to face them
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.