AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-20, 17:11   Link #81
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takemaru View Post
NewType is definitely the best. But ofcourse i would like to buy real Japanese magazines but in Finland there is no such shop that sells it. (Must order from Japan if i want)
Doesn't Fennica Comics (in Helsinki) sell japanese magazines like Megami? I haven't visited it for a while, but perhaps later this week.

Anyway, I sometimes buy Newtype USA when there is articles about the series I'm interested.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 21:15   Link #82
chrno_the_sinner

Everyone here keeps saying Newtype USA is the best, but it really isn't. They started to focus on mainly Licensed anime with only a few pages of something else, along with drastically reducing their page count. It's only good now for the DVD.

The magazine you really want to be looking out for is Protoculture Addicts. It's affiliated with AnimeNewsNetwork, so it has lots of news information. They also do reviews of unlicensed series and do quite a few series previews. Also, since it's published in Canada, it carries a price of $5.95 for both Canada and the US, both in their respective currencies. It's the cheapest and the best. Here's their summary of the latest issue:

Quote:
This issue of Anime News Network's Protoculture Addicts introduces you to several anime series with Spotlights on Hellsing OVA (including an interview with Kouta Hirano & Yasuyuki Ueda), Mushishi and Voltron, as well as "Anime Stories" on Ergo Proxy, Nana, Paradise Kiss, Rescue Wings and Simoun. It features reports on recent conventions (Anime Boston) & festivals (Fantasia), anecdotes from Shujirou Hamakawa & Sumi Shimamoto, an interview with Katsumi Kawaguchi on GunPla modeling, a Fullmetal Alchemist movie timeline, more entries in our J-Pop database and a look at the Train Man phenomenon. It also includes another great manga preview (Mushishi), lots of reviews covering all sorts of recent anime & manga-related products (23 DVDs, 8 manga, 5 live-action movies, 2 CDs) as well as the latest news directly from the Anime News Network newsdesk!
I also subscribe to Shojo Beat and I've bought a couple issues of Megami when they were on sale in my local anime shop.

Last edited by chrno_the_sinner; 2007-02-20 at 21:21. Reason: Added Details
chrno_the_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 00:38   Link #83
Takemaru
Helpfull Chibi

Send a message via MSN to Takemaru Send a message via Yahoo to Takemaru
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
Doesn't Fennica Comics (in Helsinki) sell japanese magazines like Megami? I haven't visited it for a while, but perhaps later this week.

Anyway, I sometimes buy Newtype USA when there is articles about the series I'm interested.
When you go to Fennica Comics , could you please PM me if there is any Japanese Magazines? I have visited it once, but never seen it. (But i havent search for it either )
Old 2007-02-22, 10:47   Link #84
Mr JeburtO

Neo is ok, but i found somewhere that imports newtype from America and that makes me happy
Mr JeburtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 22:14   Link #85
Maritime
Oceanic

Anime Magazines

Can anyone recommend any decent Anime Magazines which will ship internationally? The only magazine I've been able to find thusfar which looks good is NewType USA, but I'm reluctant to spend $150 on a subscription to a magazine that I've never seen before and no next to nothing about.

Is NewType worth it? Or would my money be better spent elsewhere?
Old 2007-03-27, 22:31   Link #86
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Believe it or not there's actually already a thread where this was discussed a little while ago. Here it is. That should let you see pretty much everyone's opinion on them.

EDIT: Dang Monir! I'd barely finished posting!
Old 2007-03-28, 07:36   Link #87
Samsara

I see a couple of earlier posts asking about where to purchase NewType directly from Japan...

CD Japan only offers subscriptions as relenlessflame pointed already out. For anyone who wants to buy just individual issues, another place to consider besides Amazon Japan is Hobby Link Japan (www.hlj.com). I go with the SAL shipping method. A new place I just discovered a few days ago is Club Japan (www.clubjapan.jp, site in Japanese) which sells both subscription and individual issues. I haven't used it myself yet but I see people on another forum using it quite frequently for CD's.

For NewType Romance, NewType Voice only Amazon Japan carries them afaik. Now that they've removed the economic shipping option, I am left without a place to get these since it's just way too expensive for me to pay like 3000Yen shipping for one item.

Maritime, if you've never read NewType USA before I think you should look through a copy first before placing a subscription. I know there are scans of the Japanese version of NewType for download, not sure if anbody bothers with NewType USA though.
Samsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 22:42   Link #88
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo
ShounenOnmyouji22

I read Anime Insider
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 21:20   Link #89
Yukito590
King of Eroge

Send a message via AIM to Yukito590
Magazines

I've been looking around Jlist. I want to subscribe to a bishoujo magazine but not sure which one. If you have some suggestions on where I should order these other than J-list, please share. =3

For shipping references, I live in the United States.

There's Megami Magazine
and Dengeki G's Magazine

I wrote a looong email to Jlist 2 months ago but I'm guessing it got lost.

I really wanted this little busters! Issue of Dengeki G's Festival because of the pillow case it came with. I mostly want to buy the magazines for the goodies since I can't read Japanese. The pictures are nice too though, and having authentic Japanese magazines.

I wish I didn't miss out on the Airs Misuzu Pillow case that came from an issue. =( Don't feel like spending $160 on it.

Which of the two magazines do you prefer? I wasnt sure if Dengeki G's magazines came with any goodies or if it was just their festival issue. Then I wasnt sure if I ordered Dengeki G;s from J-list, if it would even come with the Festival issues or not.

I don't know much about Megami Magazine. Jlist said each issue comes with 12 posters ( I really want that Clannad one) Maybe they meant 6 double sided ones. Either way.

What caught my eye about the Megami Magazine is that they said Pillow cases and bed sheets! <3 Can anyone who orders these magazines give me some more info~?

THANK YOU ^^

Last edited by Yukito590; 2007-10-17 at 21:58.
Yukito590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 23:30   Link #90
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I think there's already some sort of magazine thread out there, but I can certainly give you some info about these magazines. I've personally been collecting both Dengeki G's and Megami for a little over 1 1/2 years now.

One thing that I should probably clear up right off the bat: Dengeki G's Festival is indeed a seperate publication, and isn't part of a normal Dengeki G's subscription. They're released somewhat sporadically based on whatever properties they're trying to promote. I typically watch for announcements of them in the proper Dengeki G's Magazine, and then watch for the listing on Amazon.co.jp.

Which, incidentally, brings me to the second thing -- if you're only going to buying one magazine, a subscription is good and easy. But if by chance you're planning on getting more than one (or certainly, more than two), the shipping will hurt. Personally, rather than subscribing, I order them monthly (again from Amazon), but this means that you have to keep right on top of it and pre-order. Not necessarily for the feint of heart, but something to think about.

Anyway, in terms of what you can expect in each of the magazines...

Dengeki G's: A magazine focused on bishoujo games and their related products. So, you can expect to get a lot of coverage of the major/big-name bishoujo games, especially those getting anime adaptations and PS2 re-releases (i.e. the popular ones ). You'll also find a lot of bishoujo game-based manga and other unique works from famous artists/studios. For example, among others, they're currently running manga for Nanatsuiro Drops and Da Capo II, 4-koma series for HoneyComing and Little Busters, and a G's-exclusive manga/short-story reader-participation series by Navel (creators of Shuffle) called "Marriage Royale". In terms of extras, pretty much every issue comes with some sort of trinket -- over the last year, they've had cellphone straps, button sets, little figures, and so on. They'll also sometimes include special feature mini-artbooks on specific properties (for example, I think they had one for Da Capo II Spring Celebration, if I remember correctly). Also a good place to look on what else is coming out soon in terms of CDs, manga, figures, and other bishoujo-related merchandise, which can easily tempt you into buying stuff. Anyway, that's Dengeki G's in a nutshell.

Megami: A magazine focused on bishoujo characters, particularly in anime. Megami is most famous for its posters -- each issue has at least 7 or 8+ double-sided pull-out posters (and one even larger one) featuring cute and sexy shots of basically whoever the latest cute anime girls are. Inside the magazine itself, you'll find information and profiles of all basically every current, upcoming, or recently-run anime that has cute or popular female characters in it. In recent months, there's been a lot of coverage of Nanoha Strikers in particular, as Gakken (Megami Magazine's publisher) is one of the producers of the show. The Strikers manga is included as a special insert in the magazine (along with the Galaxy Angel II manga). There's some coverage of the gaming side, but the primary focus is on anime.

So, which should you buy? Well, Megami is a pretty easy sell if the anime posters are appealing to you -- you probably have noticed them getting posted around the forum every month, as they're quite well-known and popular. But if you're into the gaming side of the bishoujo world at all, Dengeki G's is definitely worth considering. It has a pretty good mix of industry coverage, merchandise info, manga, and special features, along with a novelty extra each month. For the price, I'd think both are worth getting, but the real killer is the shipping. If you can only pick one, I guess it really depends on what's more important to you.

But, again, if you're in this more for the more valuable extras (like bedsheets, pillow cases, and so on), definitely keep your eyes open for the Dengeki G's Festival series, and Comptiq's new equivalent, Comp Selections. They only come out sporadically, but are usually worth considering whenever they do.

Hope this helps, and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 00:43   Link #91
Yukito590
King of Eroge

THANK YOU! best magazine clarification I've gotten.

Ok, the posters in Megami are definitely worth it. Wow I'd have so many I wouldnt know what to do with them. Are they easy to rip-out or do they completely ruin the magazine? I'd also want to frame or laminate each poster which could get costly.

I've been wondering for months how to get festival. And Dengeki G's Magazine doesn't come with any goodies right? I'm extremely attracted to the bed items even though I'm not sure if I'd even put them on my bed since I'd be afraid of ruining them haha. I've been trying to get my hands on one since I first saw the Airs Misuzu one 3 years back. At this point I don't really even care what character is on it. xD But of course anything from key would be an epic win. or an epic loss to my wallet, haha.

So wait, you dont pay the $200 a year to get Megumi? you buy them seperetly once a month? but isnt the magazine like $12, and the shipping like another $10+? So wouldnt 12 issues end up being more then $200? Or did I follow you wrong? I'm pretty sure J-list said that if you subscribe from them (1 year) it's one price of $200 and that includes the shipping. If you bought each magazine and payed Shipping on each indevidual one, I'd think it would cost like $400. x.x

I've never bought anything from Amazon.co.jp but today another member told me how to order from them. hmm, please tell me the cheapest way you know of getting a years subscription of lets say megami magazine?

I saw the little busters! issue of Dengeki G's Festival on ebay for $140!!!! Like, wtf? It's not even old. how much do Festival mag's cost? And can you subscribe to them or do you have to find each issue being sold and get lucky?

I'm most interested in the Festival magazine and am curious about how much each issue costs since I see them on ebay at sky rocket prices.

Well I just looked at this: http://www.amazon.co.jp/Gs-Festival-...2685886&sr=8-1

I'm guessing thats the latest issue, and wow, under $100.(...ebay) Do they even sell any older ones? I wish Amazon gave info about what items came with it haha. i'll prolly have to find some blog talking about it. I REALLY wish I bought magazine around Air's time. I missed out on so many Air posters. *sigh*

So I'm thinking of ordering Megamis annual subscription from J-List (unless someone knows cheaper) and also ordering Festival since that magazine is godly. Just need more info on how to obtain it.

Originally I was going to just Message you this post but figured I'd post it here in case other people join in. I'm glad to get help on this since anyone I knew couldn't give me any real info about it.

EDIT: WOW! I answerd my own question about if Amazon.co.jp sells older issues of festival. I found http://www.amazon.co.jp/Gs-Festival-...2686315&sr=1-2
I REALLY wish Amazon game more info about their products. Does this come with a double sided body pillow case?! if so, I'ma need a guide on how to purchase this! I wouldn't want to mess up and buy a Used one that doesn't come with the bonus items xD

EDIT 2: Ok! I then translated the page with the magazine on it so that I could read the comments. Someone said it does come with a pillow case. I need to get some money FAST! Do festival magazines get completely sold out fast? I think I can only buy a used one now. I don't own a credit card so I'm going to have to buy one of those prepaid credit cards. The cheapest little busters! magazine I want is starting at 3800 yen, I'm not sure if it come with everything though or not. I hope the shipping cost isnt too brutal... x.x Ima need help on this one because I have 10 options here and when I translate it into English, it's broken english and I don't want to buy one thats either destroyed or missing stuff.

Last edited by Yukito590; 2007-10-18 at 01:13.
Old 2007-10-18, 01:35   Link #92
relentlessflame

*Administrator

So many questions! And now for some answers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukito590 View Post
Ok, the posters in Megami are definitely worth it. Wow I'd have so many I wouldnt know what to do with them. Are they easy to rip-out or do they completely ruin the magazine? I'd also want to frame or laminate each poster which could get costly.
I'd say the posters could come out pretty easily. The large one is just an insert, and the others would just need maybe an X-acto knife or something. Megami is bound by a few staples anyway, so it wouldn't be that hard to just debind the whole book.

Quote:
I've been wondering for months how to get festival. And Dengeki G's Magazine doesn't come with any goodies right? I'm extremely attracted to the bed items even though I'm not sure if I'd even put them on my bed since I'd be afraid of ruining them haha. I've been trying to get my hands on one since I first saw the Airs Misuzu one 3 years back. At this point I don't really even care what character is on it. xD But of course anything from key would be an epic win. or an epic loss to my wallet, haha.
Well, Dengeki G's comes with some minor trinkets (cell phone straps, one-coin figures, button sets, etc.), but only the Festival series comes with the big extras. The easiest way I know is just to pre-order the Festival series from Amazon as soon as you hear about their existance and they appear in the Amazon catalogue. Of course all would be different if you could just walk into a store and find them on the shelf, but we lack that luxury...

Quote:
So wait, you dont pay the $200 a year to get Megumi? you buy them seperetly once a month? but isnt the magazine like $12, and the shipping like another $10+? So wouldnt 12 issues end up being more then $200? Or did I follow you wrong? I'm pretty sure J-list said that if you subscribe from them (1 year) it's one price of $200 and that includes the shipping. If you bought each magazine and payed Shipping on each indevidual one, I'd think it would cost like $400. x.x

I've never bought anything from Amazon.co.jp but today another member told me how to order from them. hmm, please tell me the cheapest way you know of getting a years subscription of lets say megami magazine?
Well, think of it this way:

Shipping Fee = <High flat fee per shipment> + <small per item fee OR weight fee>

So, if you're just buying one item (let's say a subscription to just Megami and nothing else), it really doesn't matter since you're going to pay the same flat fee anyway. And if that's what you're planning to do (just one magazine and nothing else every month), I'd just compare the prices at J-List and CD Japan and go with whichever seems good. (There may be others too, but those are the two I'm aware of.)

Where things get complicated is if you wanted to get more than one subscription. Let's say you're crazy and want to subscribe to 5 or 10 magazines! In that case, it'd be cheaper to find a way to group all your magazines into one shipment so you only have to pay that "high flat fee per shipment" once. Anyway, that's overkill for you right now, it sounds like.

Quote:
I saw the little busters! issue of Dengeki G's Festival on ebay for $140!!!! Like, wtf? It's not even old. how much do Festival mag's cost? And can you subscribe to them or do you have to find each issue being sold and get lucky?
Heh - well, even though it's not old, it's a pretty popular property and I'm sure it sold pretty well. Ebay will almost always be a bit of a rip-off compared to the Japanese Amazon marketplace/Yahoo Auctions, simply because the supply is lower.

G's Festival issues cost 2,480 Yen (about $21), and they're all special editions -- you can't subscribe. Basically, I just keep my eyes glued to G's magazine (where they'll announce it a month ahead of time) and search Amazon Japan about twice a month to see if something new is scheduled. It's not by any means the most efficient thing in the world, but I've come to realize that us foreign fans need to be quick if we want to get our hands on the good stuff at a reasonable price. Once it's not available for general sale, things become much more difficult and costly...

Quote:
EDIT: WOW! I answerd my own question about if Amazon.co.jp sells older issues of festival. I found http://www.amazon.co.jp/Gs-Festival-...2686315&sr=1-2
I REALLY wish Amazon game more info about their products. Does this come with a double sided body pillow case?! if so, I'ma need a guide on how to purchase this! I wouldn't want to mess up and buy a Used one xD Reason I ask for a guide is because when I tried buying something, the checkout page was in all Japanese even when I chose it to be in English...If it doesn't come with a body pillow case, could someone please tell me a list of what items come with it since I'm guessing it comes with Little Busters! Stuff? =3
Well, what you're seeing there is the Amazon Marketplace, and some of the items listed there are used. If you want to order something from the marketplace, you typically need to go through something called a "Proxy Service", because most of the marketplace sellers don't ship internationally. Basically, that means a person in Japan has to buy it for you, and then they ship it to you. This, of course, costs extra, but can be worth it to get those harder-to-find items. (I could write a whole lot more about this, but I'm getting sorta sleepy. )

In terms of the items that are included with the Little Busters Festival issue, I'll try to see if I can take a picture for you over the next few days. Much easier than me trying to explain it.
Old 2007-10-18, 01:56   Link #93
Yukito590
King of Eroge

Say I went to buy something and it said 10 new/used. So I view the list of 10 sellers. If I bought from the one that said "Amazon.com" then I wouldn't need to do this proxy-service right? They'd ship to the US?

because the newest issue of Festival does have an issue being sold from Amazon rather then someone re-selling it used. Even though it wouldn't be Little Busters! it would atleast come with a pillow case.

Awww, I got depressed after reading that getting the Little Busters! issue would be much more difficult than I had thought 10 minutes ago. =( I doubt I could have somone in Japan buy it for me since I'm not even able to figure out which ones out of the 10 being marketed even come with the items.

I have a glimpse of hope left since I think I still might be able to get the new, October 2007 issue of Festival. Can you please confirm this? Am I still able to buy it and get the Pillow case or am I too late?

Hmm, I'm going to have to learn more and do what you do, read about upcoming issues and stalk them. So basically, once I know of an upcoming issue, I want to rush on Amazon.co.jp and pre-order asap?

Yea, I'm getting tired too. It's almost 3am now and I have school at 6:30..T^T I blame the lack of sexy pillow case on my bed causing me inability to sleep~ Haha. Nah, I'm sure once I understand more about how this works, and how to pre-order it, i'll be able to get one of the next issues. One just came out this month though so I'll probably have to wait a few more months if I can't get my hands on this months issue.

You wouldn't happen to know a place that just sells the Little Busters pillow case would you? =D

I found the Misuzu one I wanted but it was on yahoo Japan auctions (too advanced for my current knowledge of buying anime products) and it was like $130 T^T Thats not even counting the other fee's and the price of having to pay someone in japan to buy it for you...I'd hope the Little Busters! one isn't THAT expensive and that hard to buy since that Air one is oooold.

Thanks for the help though I am now depressed ^-~ I envy you people who know so much about this stuff. I didn't know anything at all about anime figurines until like 2-3 months ago. I swapped about loooong 30 emails with this one friend online until he was able to tell me everything he knew. Now that i know enough about figurines, I'm highly interested in Magazines.
Old 2007-10-18, 04:11   Link #94
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Megami: The Maxim of anime.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 04:24   Link #95
aolas
King Of The Night Sky
*Graphic Designer

a long time ago (not so long too) i like bought and read animonster & advance magz. but now i dont buy it again 'cause of money
aolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 03:42   Link #96
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
In terms of the items that are included with the Little Busters Festival issue, I'll try to see if I can take a picture for you over the next few days. Much easier than me trying to explain it.
So, as promised, here you go... the photos aren't spectacular, but they should at least give you an idea of what's included.

Spoiler for Dengeki G's Festival Vol. 9 Package (extras box and book):
Spoiler for Sample pages from the book:
Spoiler for Puzzle and Cellphone cleaner:
Spoiler for Both sides of the Pillow Cover:
(It's surprisingly difficult to take pictures of a body pillow cover when you don't actually have a body pillow. Didn't turn out too great due to lighting and the fold lines and stuff, but you get the idea...)

I'll try to answer the rest of the questions tomorrow!
Old 2007-10-20, 01:19   Link #97
Yukito590
King of Eroge

I seriously want that pillow case!!! I'm extremely jealous. Thanks for showing me the first non-stock photos of it!

I've decided to subscribe to Megami from J-list once I get my job. Since it'll be my only subscription, and since I rarely buy stuff, it's probably my best and cheapest bet.

Along with that subscription, I will try to purchase every future copy of festival. I'll prolly need your help though since at my current stage of knowledge, I'd probably miss every pre-order or not know what to do.

Right now I really want to track down a copy of that Little Busters! issue for myself, or atleast the pillowcase. The images in the magazine look amazing. I would indeed have some nice graphics to scan in and use for designs.

What do you think the probability of me getting my hands on that issue are?

i completely envy anyone with that old Misuzu pillowcase~
Old 2007-10-20, 02:29   Link #98
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Right now I really want to track down a copy of that Little Busters! issue for myself, or atleast the pillowcase. The images in the magazine look amazing. I would indeed have some nice graphics to scan in and use for designs.

What do you think the probability of me getting my hands on that issue are?
Well, it all depends on how much you're willing to spend, I suppose. I can tell you one sure way that you could get a new copy right now, but it'll cost you maybe $80.

The top item on the Amazon marketplace's collection section for that item (link) is a brand new, factory sealed copy available for 3,800 yen. But you can't order from the marketplace directly; you have to go through a deputy service. (A deputy service is, basically, a person/company in Japan who can order things on your behalf, have them shipped to their home/office, and then turns around and ships them to you in exchange for a commission fee.) There are a few deputy services out there; for example, the one I usually use is Masato's Service. So, what you'd have to do is ask the deputy service to order that item above (factory sealed/new) at the Amazon Marketplace on your behalf. They'll ask you to forward them some money, and then they'll place the order for you. The total cost will be item cost + commission + domestic shipping + international shipping + taxes (maybe).

That is certainly not going to be cheapest option, nor necessarily the best one. But it should at least work. Other options would be trying to find it on Yahoo! Auctions (again, you'd use a Deputy Service to bid on your behalf), or (possibly) trying to find another Japanese source that has the book and will ship internationally. If you decide to go the Deputy Service route, though, and need more instructions/information, let me know. Like I said, it really depends on how much you want something and how much you're willing (or able) to spend to get it.

Quote:
Along with that subscription, I will try to purchase every future copy of festival. I'll prolly need your help though since at my current stage of knowledge, I'd probably miss every pre-order or not know what to do.
Hmm... well, I don't necessarily mind posting a notice somewhere whenever I spot a new one being announced, though I don't really know where the right place to post it would be. In any case, though, I'll try to let you know.
Old 2007-10-20, 03:13   Link #99
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, it all depends on how much you're willing to spend, I suppose. I can tell you one sure way that you could get a new copy right now, but it'll cost you maybe $80.

The top item on the Amazon marketplace's collection section for that item (link) is a brand new, factory sealed copy available for 3,800 yen.
Just FYI that the prices have gone up for that issue since relentlessflame's post. The cheapest price is now 4500 yen (with the highest being an amazing 10K yen! ).

Just out of curiosity, from people's experience, how fast do deputy services work in terms of getting a bid or an order into the marketplace or auction? I'm guessing that it will take a couple of hours - even with a credit card payment - assuming the service takes it. A fair number of sellers on Yahoo Auctions, I have noticed, don't accept credit cards, and bank transfers are almost always on the list of payment types.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 16:06   Link #100
Yukito590
King of Eroge

Since I'm broke right now, I guess I should give up on the Little Busters! issue as it will just cost more and more by the time I have it. The deputy service sounds kind of complicated because it's hard to decide how much your really willing to bid and I wouldn't want the people winning the item at all costs and giving me a bill that I seriously can't afford.

I guess my best bet would be waiting until the new issue of Festival is out. Either by finding it myself or if you'd share you discovery somewhere on the forums. =3 But as soon as it's out for Pre-orders, I should go amazon.co.jp and click their pre-order button right? Since I don't have a credit card, Ill probably buy one of those prepaid cards. Then a copy will be reserved for me at a fair price and the magazine will be shipped directly to my house at it's retail price + shipping.

I hope the next issue come with something neat.

Thanks guys~