AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-06, 10:29   Link #21
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwu
Based on what I read on 2ch, it seems the source (AT-X) was bad to begin with.
That's probably the reason why the raw I got from winny was bad even though it was 170MB then -.-
Old 2004-07-06, 10:56   Link #22
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
That's probably the reason why the raw I got from winny was bad even though it was 170MB then -.-
Don't worry, I have a 500mb one of the other half (Wind) and it still looked terrible :3
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 15:49   Link #23
B3H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
I've been trying to find winny, anyone know were to get it? Also anyone have a summary on this series in English?

nm got winny
B3H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 12:49   Link #24
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
I just saw the first episode and the show just seems so...generic.
I just watched the release by Static Subs. I'll agree it's very much like every other harem romance ero-game to anime out there. Fortunatly, I love those shows. This one looks pretty interesting, more so than Wind, I think. The cloak dude at the beginning, the typical (yet usually dramatic) memory loss of the protagonist, and the angelic entry of Amagasaki-san. I can't wait for more of this one.
Old 2004-07-12, 21:30   Link #25
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

Oh no, I couldn't believe it.
There is someone who manages to match Mika-sensei ("Sensei No Ojikan") inch to inch.
SleeplessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 22:45   Link #26
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Yay attack of the ero-game harem anime, I like these, they give me a warm fuzzy feeling from over kawaiiness. Except for the fuzzy wuzzy blurry raws =(.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart
Oh no, I couldn't believe it.
There is someone who manages to match Mika-sensei ("Sensei No Ojikan") inch to inch.
Yes, except Yui sensei is more kawaii and from an ero-game, and you know what that means.....
Melty Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 08:13   Link #27
Zephronite
gorogorogorogoro

Yeah, you get to boink her in the game alright. Whoeee yeah.
*Resists urge to post spoiler for the blue-haired plant loving gal*
Old 2004-07-24, 08:11   Link #28
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Is there a PC game for Operation? If so whats the name?

Thanks for the help

What is lost can be found. As long as you try your best to find it..
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 18:11   Link #29
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Oh my dear god, if I hear the name Yuusuke in ANY ANIME again, I'm gonna go crazy and tear my ears off!!!!!!!

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 18:23   Link #30
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK anime seeker
Is there a PC game for Operation? If so whats the name?

Thanks for the help
The H-game name is the same as the anime as far as I know :
月は東に日は西に~Operation Sanctuary~
Search for it on getchu if you need more informations
Old 2004-07-29, 02:15   Link #31
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Yui sensei driving a car is too freaking kawaii ^_^. I have no idea whats going on, but watching this is somehow relaxing.
Old 2004-07-30, 00:21   Link #32
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

It's Funny how none of these games are hardly ever licenced and translated into english. Apart from the usual " rape, S&M, slave, torture, etc" games. Maybe because the're cheaper licences to get.

Hirameki seem to put out some decent titles thought, they just released "Natsuiro no Sunadokei"(Hourglass of Summer) the game that the anime is based on.

Well I guess Bisshojou anime seem to be the only thing for me, i'm enjoying Hani Hani and Wind so far.
RunningTARGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 01:02   Link #33
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTARGET
It's Funny how none of these games are hardly ever licenced and translated into english. Apart from the usual " rape, S&M, slave, torture, etc" games. Maybe because the're cheaper licences to get.

Hirameki seem to put out some decent titles thought, they just released "Natsuiro no Sunadokei"(Hourglass of Summer) the game that the anime is based on.

Well I guess Bisshojou anime seem to be the only thing for me, i'm enjoying Hani Hani and Wind so far.
It would be nice if these games like hani hani get licenced.

But I find it strange that ero games turned anime are not that bad. They give can give you your weekly dose of cuteness

What is lost can be found. As long as you try your best to find it..
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 01:12   Link #34
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK anime seeker
It would be nice if these games like hani hani get licenced.

But I find it strange that ero games turned anime are not that bad. They give can give you your weekly dose of cuteness
Yea, although this and Wind are pretty cookie-cutter. KGNE and Tsukihime really transcended that ero-game stereotype and became great animes... Popotan was fun, and Yami To Boushi had it's moments.

But you know the main problem I have with Hani Hani is that I have completely fused Hani Hani's characters and plot with Wind in my brain. I couldn't tell you which character is on which show and which plot is which.

FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 02:03   Link #35
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
Yea, although this and Wind are pretty cookie-cutter. KGNE and Tsukihime really transcended that ero-game stereotype and became great animes... Popotan was fun, and Yami To Boushi had it's moments.

But you know the main problem I have with Hani Hani is that I have completely fused Hani Hani's characters and plot with Wind in my brain. I couldn't tell you which character is on which show and which plot is which.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Although I never played what you guys would call an "ero-game", it's my guess it's probably due overused premise and plot, like you said "cookie-cutter". How many times have your heard of a childhood friends and promises? How many times have you heard of a "nice" high school/college/university boy living alone (with no parents, unless with said childhood friend)? How many times have you seen 5+ girls presented to a guy? How many times have you seen a high voiced, spunky, happy-go-lucky blonde girl with two long ponytails at each of her side? Even I, as a "ero-game" virgin, can name a few that fits these descriptions.

I have seen both Hani Hani and Wind up to episode 04, although they're both seem very banal to me, though I like Hani Hani a bit more. Because that tiny teacher reminds me of Sensei no Ojikan, and I'm a sucker for cute childhood friends. It's kinda obvious in Wind who the main guy "Makoto" is gonna end up with. At least in Hani Hani, there's some uncertainty.

Shinku, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul...
I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art. And this is the only immortality you and I may share, my Shinku.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 03:46   Link #36
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
I have seen both Hani Hani and Wind up to episode 04, although they're both seem very banal to me, though I like Hani Hani a bit more. Because that tiny teacher reminds me of Sensei no Ojikan, and I'm a sucker for cute childhood friends. It's kinda obvious in Wind who the main guy "Makoto" is gonna end up with. At least in Hani Hani, there's some uncertainty.
Actually, about Wind

Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-08, 20:23   Link #37
Itlandm
Porcupine

I am somewhat surprised. If the two main characters (red-haired girl and blue-haired boy) are from another dimension where some disaster is happening, why does episode after episode just focus on everyday small things? It is as if everyone has forgotten the start of the anime after a couple episodes. Not that I am complaining. I like ordinary stories (To Heart was one of my favorites, and Boys Be best of all to me - no magic, just ordinary people). But it is kinda strange to have this setup and then just put it in the freezer.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-15, 02:12   Link #38
Greenish Growth

So what is everyone's take on the end of the seventh episode?

Spoiler for episode 7:
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 20:35   Link #39
Itlandm
Porcupine

I am not too impressed with the episodic nature of the show, with focus on one girl per episode. It can look a bit forced, although it does keep it simpler for us casual watchers. And this time ...
Spoiler for episode 7:
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 19:54   Link #40
Cz
Needs more sleep~

I know animenfo's info cannot be trusted, but it says that Geneon Entertainment has the series for US distribution. Now I cannot find this title on animeondvd's Grand High Licensing List or on Animesuki's own license database, so is it a rumor or false info?

Link:
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...wa_higash.html
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote