AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2004-06-30, 21:19   Link #1
ClancyDamon
クラシー デマン

Send a message via AIM to ClancyDamon
Silent Hill 4 Theme

I assume everyone has seen the emotionally scarring trailer 5 for Silent Hill: The Room, right? (http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-s2.html) If you haven't yet, go see it. It'll disturb the hell out of you. But I'm not here to promote. To anyone whose seen it, you know the song that plays in the beginning? "Heres a lullaby to close your eyes...; It was always you that I despised..." - that song. Can anyone tell me what this called? I desperately want this song in full. With SH:TR out in Japan, it should be in mp3 form by now. Thanks
ClancyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-30, 21:55   Link #2
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClancyDamon
I assume everyone has seen the emotionally scarring trailer 5 for Silent Hill: The Room, right? (http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-s2.html) If you haven't yet, go see it. It'll disturb the hell out of you. But I'm not here to promote. To anyone whose seen it, you know the song that plays in the beginning? "Heres a lullaby to close your eyes...; It was always you that I despised..." - that song. Can anyone tell me what this called? I desperately want this song in full. With SH:TR out in Japan, it should be in mp3 form by now. Thanks

That song is titled "Room Of Angel" and it fits the game incredibly well. There was a silent hill 4 soundtrack out around, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I got the Japanese version since I knew it was english-equipped. You can play the game entirely in Japanese or English just by going to settings, it's very convenient

So far I think the game is very different from the other games of the SH series. The story telling is very unique and the first-person perceptive puts a different mood to the game. I recommend this game if you're a horror game fan like myself.

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-01, 07:29   Link #3
ÜberJumper
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to ÜberJumper Send a message via AIM to ÜberJumper Send a message via Yahoo to ÜberJumper
wat's the plot so far?, i've only heard it's about a guy that got stucked on his own room... that's all I know.

uber
ÜberJumper is offline   Reply With Quote