AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-07-03, 04:50   Link #1
Kanji13
Anime Time

I'm new in this kind of stuff

Hello

I'm facing a problem using Bitorrent. I installed the plugin into my PC, but the problem is that i can't download after recieving a torrent file, also i can't run the torrent file itself. How can i solve this problem.
Help me i'm new in this kind of stuff.
Old 2004-07-03, 04:57   Link #2
skanlessflipboy
Ninetails

Send a message via AIM to skanlessflipboy Send a message via MSN to skanlessflipboy Send a message via Yahoo to skanlessflipboy
Do you have an instant messenger program I can contact you with, it would be much helpful if we talked through there. But in the mean time visit here and see if it can help you.
http://dessent.net/btfaq/
Old 2004-07-03, 06:31   Link #3
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiragana
Hello

I'm facing a problem using Bitorrent. I installed the plugin into my PC, but the problem is that i can't download after recieving a torrent file, also i can't run the torrent file itself. How can i solve this problem.
Help me i'm new in this kind of stuff.
The easiest way to solve your problem would be to use Azureus and read the guide I've written about it because it details how to set-up Azureus. You can find the link for the guide in my signature.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 20:55   Link #4
Kanji13
Anime Time

Thank you gentlemen.

But can you tell me how to play or run the .mkv files. after downloading with Azures i recieved files with mkv extension.

Last edited by Hiragana; 2004-07-03 at 22:44.
Kanji13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-04, 04:11   Link #5
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiragana
Thank you gentlemen.

But can you tell me how to play or run the .mkv files. after downloading with Azures i recieved files with mkv extension.
Watch it with Media Player Classic (XP/2000 or 98/ME build).
If that does not work, install a mkv codec and try again.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote