AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Old 2004-07-03, 15:11   Link #1
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien Special Fan Disc

It looks like this game is out.If it is out does anybody have it yet and if so how is it? And do you think the alternate Stories were worth it? Also is there a bad ending(If there is please explain.) and who can you end up with in the game?
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-03, 15:41   Link #2
DingoEnderZOE2

About Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien Fan Disc

It looks like this game is out.If it is out does anybody have it yet and if so how is it? And do you think the alternate Stories were worth it? Also is there a bad ending(If there is please explain.) and who can you end up with in the game?

Last edited by xris; 2004-07-03 at 15:52. Reason: Please do not double post in multiple forums
Old 2004-07-06, 11:48   Link #3
footy

Yes, I really liked it and it was worth every penny since I'm such a big Kiminozo fan. You can end up with Haruka, Mitsuki, Akane, and Manami (green haired nurse). There's not really a bad ending per se, but Haruka's ending is the best one. The paths don't take too long to complete since it only covers the past chapter, with a short epilogue afterwards on some of the endings.

Obviously they reuse a lot of character art, but there's quite a bit of new CG if you're into that sort of thing. Since first playing the game in 2002, I really wanted to prevent the accident, and now you can. There's also a Daikuji puzzle mini game, which is really fun, wallpapers, sound clips, messages from the seiyuu, and other great stuff. Takayuki is also voiced by his anime seiyuu this time around, and has eyes in the new CG as well.

There's also a bunch of crazy alternate side stories, the best one being True Lies, which features characters from MuvLuv, Kiminozo, and even Gouda from Akane Maniax. Although the anime didn't end the way I had hoped, this disc more than makes up for it. I always went for the Haruka path anyway, so this works out great.

PS: If anyone else has played it, the ending song on Haruka's ending is great! I wonder if it's available on CD anywhere.
footy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 12:18   Link #4
DingoEnderZOE2

Wow so the Main character is voiced thoughout the entire game? Thats new. So in short the fan Disc is a must have for Kimi ga Nozomu Eien fans(especially for those who hated Mitsuki.) right? Thank you pal. Now I have the motivation to get the game........Wait a minute You can get Akane too???? Despite the fact shes 15 and Takayuki's 18? whoa I didn't think she'd still be an option.
Old 2004-07-06, 12:36   Link #5
Takemi_Ikazuchi

I liked Manami's ending the best, and she's the hottest girl by far.

No, no one coerced me to say that.
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 13:09   Link #6
DingoEnderZOE2

Well as long as shes not some really crazy,obsessed,disturbed,Stalking nut in this one its okay.