AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-06-20, 09:20   Link #1
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

An OST request....

Now before the mods get lock-happy, let me clarify...

I'm looking for the Kana ~Little Sister~ OST, if one exists, to purchase. I've looked over the more common sites for this but I have come up complete empty. If anyone here knows if this even exists or where to find it, I'd be greatly appreciative.
Old 2004-06-20, 10:02   Link #2
TronDD
Team the box!

Good call, I'd like to know, too. I found an mp3 of the OP but would like to have a couple of the songs that are played at the end, too.

Does the game give the artist info for any of the music? I know the OP title is given as "The Winter Season" which I believe is "Shiroi Kisetsu" in Japanese. An artist's name would be nice to see if that song is included on an album.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 11:15   Link #3
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
Good call, I'd like to know, too. I found an mp3 of the OP but would like to have a couple of the songs that are played at the end, too.

Does the game give the artist info for any of the music? I know the OP title is given as "The Winter Season" which I believe is "Shiroi Kisetsu" in Japanese. An artist's name would be nice to see if that song is included on an album.
Are we talking about a game here? Isn't there a big file in which the music is stored like for example the *.BIG files of Command & Conquer. Since you own the game, you can rip the music off of it right? That's what I did with BloodRayne anyway
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 14:29   Link #4
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Ok, I found an Amazon link for the import CD
Amazon

Ok, now I've got a reference to work off of, time to see if I can find it cheaper than $38 :P
Old 2004-06-20, 14:42   Link #5
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Are we talking about a game here? Isn't there a big file in which the music is stored like for example the *.BIG files of Command & Conquer. Since you own the game, you can rip the music off of it right? That's what I did with BloodRayne anyway
Kana's files appear to be non-descript, so to tell exactly what file links to the audio and what way to decode it isn't going to be easy.

I have a hunch that DRSGRP is the main audio with the dialog, but I don't rightly know enough to make a confirmed choice.
Old 2004-06-24, 21:04   Link #6
TronDD
Team the box!

In case you are still looking for the soundtrack, I finally got around to looking it up on Amazon.co.jp

The price isn't really any better than the import from Amazon.com but I at least got the Japanese title to search for it elsewhere.

加奈~いもうと~スペシャルサウンドアルバム
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote