AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-10, 06:29   Link #21
divarication
zoom zoom zoom

Send a message via AIM to divarication
Quote:
I can tell you this of my fiancee...she wanted security in our relationship. She wanted to know that I was going to be there when she needed me and even when she didn't. She wanted to know that I loved her on every level. She wanted someone who could brighten her days. And she wanted someone that should could enjoy being with
i think that sums up what i look for quite well (i'm a female, by the way--don't need any gender confusion here). comfort, security, and a great personality. me and my fiancee don't have a lot of money (*looks around 3-room apartment with cinderblock walls*), but we're happy. i don't agree with all these posts about money/looks beinig everything....
now playing: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Sailor Team no Theme
Old 2004-07-10, 07:49   Link #22
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
As a girl, I look for security - I like to feel safe and protected...
And they should have good looks.. although I guess this doesn't really matter, because I think intelligence also helps a LOT...
Old 2004-07-10, 08:00   Link #23
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

someone who can make my heart beats go fast! =]
Old 2004-07-10, 08:18   Link #24
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n
someone who can make my heart beats go fast! =]
So S7EV3n is looking for an aerobics instructor?

On height, I was reading an article about how height is viewed in society and one thing was taller people get paid more for the same positions over shorter people. But germane to the topic was he put out a personals ad, in which he stated that he was 5' 4" and for 4 months never received one reply, he then resubmitted the ad with the same info other than changing the height to 63. Within 2 weeks he had received over a dozen replies.
Old 2004-07-10, 09:53   Link #25
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Sociologically, women are more attracted to men who are able to offer them security. While this may come to surprise of many males - sociological studies show that women are more profound in higher amounts of jealousy attaining from men giving other women goods than their man having sexual intercourse with another woman. Of course, this study is still open to dispute as I cannot provide subtle information none other than a Sociology course work that I had taken back when I was a university student (which I hated but need for my general requirements).
Heh, that's hilarious. I remember reading about another study in sociology class where women were more turned on by cool cars than men were. (Determined through a scan of brainwave activity when they were shown pictures.) A similar study of brainwave activity claimed women, unlike men, were turned on by pictures of any pairing: men-women, women-women, men-men. I'd delve into "hence the popularity of yaoi among women" theories but I'll spare ya.

Hmm...what women want? I suppose what everyone else has mentioned, plus a guy who's smart. How can I have a conversation with someone significantly dumber than me, unless I want a boytoy?
Old 2004-07-10, 10:18   Link #26
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
First you refer to ChibiDusk is a "she" when it says male in his profile. Then you think that I, whose username is made up of the words "priestess" and "kikyo", who has a really really girlie sig, and who's posted various photos, is a guy.
You're hopeless, really.

PS: he's the only one who thought that right? ...right@!!!
First off, it may sound strange but Guys love to be girls. Who knows we want tits so we can play with ourselves some more. Heck our tits suck, we don't have anything to grab on to...

I dunno.... I seen some guy's SN with like "Inyuyasha'sLove". Or something really cheesy and filled with homosexual refrences.

Your sig isn't girly enough. Hell mine is filled with Babies! Exactly how manly is that?

U dOnT tYpE lIKe tHiS!
Old 2004-07-10, 10:55   Link #27
raikage
日本語を食べません!

I can't believe that girls actually respond to this topic!

For some reason, these threads usually end up as a bunch of guys all saying the same sh*t about what they think girls want and it never goes anywhere (much like trying to make a singles thread and actually finding single girls).

And yes, there's a ton of guys who use girls' names. It's pretty funny sometimes.
Old 2004-07-10, 11:33   Link #28
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
First off, it may sound strange but Guys love to be girls. Who knows we want tits so we can play with ourselves some more. Heck our tits suck, we don't have anything to grab on to...

I dunno.... I seen some guy's SN with like "Inyuyasha'sLove". Or something really cheesy and filled with homosexual refrences.

Your sig isn't girly enough. Hell mine is filled with Babies! Exactly how manly is that?

U dOnT tYpE lIKe tHiS!
Since when would guys love to be girls? I like being a guy...
Since when do all girls type like that??

Oh, and PriestessKikyo, if it's any consolation, I thought you were a girl.
As for the thread question, I asked my girlfriend, and the answer:

- My personality
- I can make her laugh
- Easy talker

Her answers, not mine
Old 2004-07-10, 11:33   Link #29
msgpoisoning

jeez, what's up with all the essays?? no offense but you women posted all these long entries about a very simple point. Which leads me to another thing about women, they ALWAYS beat around the bush. Basically what all you women were saying about security, blah blah blah is that you want men to have money. All you women talking about you want men to make your heart beat? That boils down to confidence and good looks. Plain and simple, just like i stated in my first post of this thread. correct me if i'm wrong
Old 2004-07-10, 11:40   Link #30
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Yes, our tits suck, but not all guys would love to be a girl. I mean would you want to go through the whole menstral cycle thing?? Not to mention the search for the "perfect" bra. Then there's running which is a whole new ballpark 'pending on your size.

On topic: I think that it depends on what they're looking for. Fling or marriage material and yes sometimes they overlap. Being 3rd wheel to plenty of couples I've seen some trial and errors which is to be expected. Girl says wants a guy with a job and who's responsible while having his own personal life, finds guy/dates guy, guy still does everything she wanted but she still doesn't get enough time with him, over. Another one is finding a guy who isn't a welcome mat. They find him = happy, then they complain that he doesn't want to do things she's interested in = pissed, skip some time, over.
It's a tiny gripe but also insight from my point of view. Love is...a weird thing as a good majoirty of you know and that's the only logical thing I can type on it. I am curious about what people post and how they act in real life though.
Old 2004-07-10, 12:38   Link #31
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
What I believe girls look for in most guys(Remember not every girl goes for the same thing like other girls.)are:

Looks-You have to at least be cute and smelling nice helps. If your butt ass ugly with alot of zits,ugly bumps and sores.You can kiss your chances of finding a girl goodbye....Most of the time there are girls who can get pass that though.But if your really really hot all you need is to learn how to tease,joke, be nice and seduce(also DON'T BE STUCK UP.) and the girls will be yours.

Personality-This varies for each girl. You just have to have a personality that a specific girl likes and boom. But almost all girls likes a nice guy. Being too nice can be a problem though.

Strength-This is my opinion so I could be wrong but,I think being built and having what the girls dub "a nice body" Adds more to the looks factor.And it also increases your chances to hold your own in a fight(Therefore protecting yourself and maybe the girl.) and boosts your self confidence.

Money-Well everybody needs this. Plus you can also treat girls to a movie or maybe Dinner or something.(Does anyone even still take girls out to eat anymore?) and also get them birthday or x-mas gifts with money. Just don't get carried away and try to shower them with gifts. Trying to obvisouly BUY a girls attention is a NO NO. This is also important when Marriage comes along and the real trails with money begins.

And more importantly:

Confidence-You can't be all negetive about yourself but you can't act like your the man and no one can touch you.That leads to being Stuck up.
Old 2004-07-10, 14:06   Link #32
phoenixfire92983

Send a message via ICQ to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via AIM to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via MSN to phoenixfire92983
It's so obvious...girls like me want someone who is tall, dark, and handsome

It also helps if the guy has a nice built chest, doesn't love himself more than me, and is at least somewhat intellegent...although, some girls do go for the guys with nice butts
Old 2004-07-10, 14:36   Link #33
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
I don't know what YOU do on spare time ... but wishing I had boobs so I could diddle myself is not on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire92983
It's so obvious...girls like me want someone who is tall, dark, and handsome

It also helps if the guy has a nice built chest, doesn't love himself more than me, and is at least somewhat intellegent...although, some girls do go for the guys with nice butts
I saw this gorgeous Hobo the other day . Give him your number.
Old 2004-07-10, 14:39   Link #34
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Girls want jerks. Be the 3 Us

Unreliable
- She calls, don't pick up. She tells you to do an errand, forget about it.

Uncontrolable
- She complains? Ignore it.

Unpredictable.
- Be spontanious, random and not such a tight ass.
Yeah - that basically sums it up.

Frickin stupid if you ask me, but its true.....before they hit their mid 20's, this is the type of guy most girls want.

As for personality, I've seen it take people a long way. I've met plenty of not so good looking guys that have a girl that is way out of their game...but the girl fell in love with the personality (or maybe just has weird tastes)
Old 2004-07-10, 14:49   Link #35
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
you have a nice hard pole to toy around with in your spare time, the last tits i want to fondle are my own or any other guy for that mater
Old 2004-07-10, 15:34   Link #36
wnkryo
HainShodan

They want a big, huge, gigantic, enormous, MONSTEROUS!!!!, personality.
Old 2004-07-10, 16:23   Link #37
HoboGod
Necromancer

A Sence of Security.Women want a man with a car, living in their own place, with an impressive job. These things don't nessisarly mean that the person has a safe source of income, but women are superficial enough about appearances that they would rather have a man that looks like he is rich than a man who lives at home, takes the bus, has a crummy job BUT saves his money and budgets his income.

Good Looks. But then again, what hetrosexual doesn't want a good looking member of the opposite sex? only problem with good lookiing men is that they tend to be brainless assholes.

Humiliation. Girls don't want nice guys, they want guys that treat them like a piece of meat. ones that stare at their breasts and make rude gestures like he can think of nothing but having sex with her.

Fakeness. When it come down to it, women would rather have a guy that acts tough pretends to be some hotshot or pretends to like everything about the girl.

Shameless. Women want a guy who would do things like go to dance clubs, go shopping with them, hug or kiss them in public, announce their love to the entire world, and other unreasonable bullshit that men look stupid doing.

That is about all I can think up. everything else women are indecisive about. some women say they want inteligence, but some girls don't like guys smarter than her. other women want somebody who does dangerous things, but some girls are afraid of that type of person. some girls say they want somebody creative, but some girls think those type of people are dorks.

in conclusion, my statements might seem anti-women, but i'll admit that men are just as bad at choosing a girlfriend as well. people are scum. they should stop breeding.
Old 2004-07-10, 16:35   Link #38
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
people are scum. they should stop breeding.
I've been saying that for a while now
Old 2004-07-10, 17:48   Link #39
Ending

But breeding is so much fun.
Old 2004-07-10, 18:10   Link #40
jennwenn

Some people in this thread ain't never gonna a get a woman, unless they are joking. In which case, you have a sense of humor. 10 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
They want a big, huge, gigantic, enormous, MONSTEROUS!!!!, personality.
Hehe, mmmm personality! But you know, girls can't really see how big a guy's package is on first glance, so we gotta go by other factors if/when asking someone out. Guys can see boobs/ass right away. Not really fair is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgpoisoning
jeez, what's up with all the essays?? no offense but you women posted all these long entries about a very simple point. Which leads me to another thing about women, they ALWAYS beat around the bush. Basically what all you women were saying about security, blah blah blah is that you want men to have money. All you women talking about you want men to make your heart beat? That boils down to confidence and good looks. Plain and simple, just like i stated in my first post of this thread. correct me if i'm wrong
Duh, its so obvious that some guys here need a LOT of insider information. One word isn't gonna cut it with the amount of work some people need.

Why am I responding to such a pointless and unenlightening thread? Let's just go back and study cave people (look I said people not men I'm being PC...) with their alpha males and gather mating tactics from there.
Closed Thread