AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-07-10, 10:12   Link #1
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

Send a message via AIM to carloboy Send a message via Yahoo to carloboy
Talking New Anime Gallery

Just posted up a new anime gallery, includes some famous animes and some hard to find artworks as well.

Link Removed by Mod (NightWish)
That isn't your fan art so this is just spam for your website, please read the rules...

Check it out

Last edited by NightWish; 2004-07-10 at 19:55.
carloboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 17:08   Link #2
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Great man!. I really had a good time looking at pictures. Also got some wallpapers .
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 19:45   Link #3
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

glad to hear that man!

just added One Piece a few hours ago, still looking to add more animes on it
Old 2004-07-11, 09:36   Link #4
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

To the Mod: Who'd be retarded enough to think i made all that? Maybe some actual retard but its just so obvious, their all over the net i just put them al in one place for convenience. If you look at the pictures at the left or right most of them already have credits. I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so i leave the e-mails/names/websites imbedded on the image

Quote:
The gallery’s been gaining more and more hits since it went up, i hope i can add more pics on it.
i just want to clarify: i did not draw these nor am i claiming that their mine., I welcome the artists if they find their artworks here and not properly credited and will add the credits when im notified. Most artworks here already have credits, e-mails, websites from where the item originated so i’ll leave them as that
From the main website(www.carloboy.com)...sheesh and i did say in my first post,
Quote:
hard to find artworks...
But ok...do whatever you want coz your the mod.

Last edited by carloboy; 2004-07-11 at 09:58.
carloboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 10:31   Link #5
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation

You are missing the point. I never said you were misrepresenting yourself. I never said you were claiming the works as your own. That was never the issue.

If you are providing a service/website/etc (even if you think people might find it useful) starting a thread about it and/or posting a link to the site, serves only one purpose -- advertising. Pure and simple you are advertising your site / gallery. We do not allow this sort of post as it is spam (by the definition in our rules).

Yes, on occasion, we will make exceptions: In the Fan Sub groups forum we allow people to post, what might be seen as spam, if they are requesting help. In the torrent submission forum we allow groups to post links to torrents (even some we won't actually list, as long as they are within in the rules).

In this forum we allow people to post links to their PERSONAL galleries as long as the thread is about submitting THEIR artwork for discussion / critique etc. Normally we prefer people to link to their art work directly, but if there is a lot it is sometimes easier to post a few samples and then link to the gallery. An example would be a link to a personal page on Deviant Art. This is wholly different to a general gallery site like yours, even if you do give credit.

Yes, you may think your site is useful to people looking for rare art works, but that does not exempt you from the rules.

I hope that makes my decision to moderate your post clearer.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 12:26   Link #6
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
I'm sorry, but I gotta link this pic to the forum from the site. It seems that no one has yet seen it, and I found it to be outstandingly done in high detail, regardless of who actually did it. Please feel free to ask me to remove this post if you feel it inappropriate to this forum.

Spoiler:

I wanna know who the artist is!!
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 12:42   Link #7
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

Thanks Nightwish i guess were on the same page now, and oops sorry didnt know it was disallowed shouldve checked first...but i was a little offended when you called my post spam a word i really detest, and i never intended for it to be from my post. Anyways my gallery really seems to be useful to some people , its been getting alot of unique hits. I put that site up not for fame but because i like anime thats all ;/

To Forsaken, the bottom says Wolfina and the link to her site is http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~wolfina/

Go to galleries and click others and look for some naruto stuff she made. yeah that pic is very well done
Old 2004-09-22, 09:32   Link #8
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Your gallery disappeared.

Figures... just in time that I was gonna use some for a school project. ::sighs::

Well, if you get it back up and running....
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote