AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Old 2004-07-12, 13:49   Link #41
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha

Kempis: to tell you the truth, i do have a relationship right now and believe me, this girl loves me for real. she's been withstanding a lot of my trauma and the consecuencesit left behind with all she's worth.... all because she loves me truly. she even knows that she's the only on able to "love" in this relationship and she doesn't care. she's treating my wounds like a real woman should... and that, in between other facts, is making me love her more each day... even if i can't reach the level of my last girlfriend. i appreciate her and respect her much more than my last. someday... i'll be able to love again, i guess. and that day... *sighs* we bothhave very high hopes of making this... together.
As you (hopefully) heal you'll become a different person. Unfortunatly, the current woman might not still be interested in the new, emotionally stable you. It's a pessimistic view, but that's the reason I cautioned against going into a new relationship.

Just try not to form any firm committments right now. And for Gawd's sake, keep it in your pocket this time.

G'luck, chum.

-k
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 13:59   Link #42
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Thanks Kempis.
It's going to be hard at this point (marriage and living together has been spoken already) and I think this is it for me... but thanks for the advice.
keep it in my pocket!!?? LOL are fuckin' kiddin' me?? I'm a MAN for Pete's sake! ^_^
Oh and I'm already a different person. The old me died along with my ex.

Shousha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 14:14   Link #43
LIQUIDCELL

I would appreciate it if you could stop cursing the child. It's not the baby's fault for crying out loud! ANd yeah, I do feel sorry for you, but shit happens. Deal with it!

Oh yeah, I do believe in Karma. 'What goes around, comes around."

I got my heart broken at 17 . . . Luckily, it was nothing that tragic.
But at that time, it seemed like the end of the world. You get what I mean.

Anyways, my advice is, 'be good at school and play well with the other kids!' heh
= get good education and concentrate on your future, as well as get along with other people/social life.

My theme song for that not so vital tragedy 3 yrs. ago:
When Love and Hate Collide
by: Def Leppard
Spoiler:
LIQUIDCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 14:26   Link #44
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIQUIDCELL
I would appreciate it if you could stop cursing the child. It's not the baby's fault for crying out loud! ANd yeah, I do feel sorry for you, but shit happens. Deal with it!
Nobody's cursing the child. I already cleared that up.
And I don't need your pity, so stick it right up your a$$.

There.... you liked how I dealt with it?
Old 2004-07-12, 14:38   Link #45
LIQUIDCELL

Yes, very mature of you.

~Kirsten
Old 2004-07-12, 14:42   Link #46
Shousha

Indeed...

^_^
Old 2004-07-12, 14:48   Link #47
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

LIQUIDCELL who are you to tell him to deal with it?
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 14:51   Link #48
Shousha

C'mon now, Lex.... I don't wanna start unneeded arguments with emotion-less creeps in this forum. Just leave it as it is....
Don't give any importance to that which doesn't have it, I'd say.

((on topic) ...make love, not war dude.... :P
Old 2004-07-12, 14:54   Link #49
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

I see a few of you had songs that you and your past patners used to share..
Any body got any more? and why was this song significant to yur relationship??

Ye and telling him to "deal with it" was just a bit harsh...
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 15:05   Link #50
Shousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
I see a few of you had songs that you and your past patners used to share..
Any body got any more? and why was this song significant to yur relationship??
Almost every song from Linkin or Eva... reminded us of different situations in our life, personal or as a couple. That's why we made 'em our favorites.
Also, "Running Away" from Hoobastank, I played to her in a "serenata"... Trying to open her eyes to me. After a fight she would just run away.... got scared because she had her own traumas before knowing me. =\

Most of the songs I used to listen to, when we were together.... I dumped and burned all my records. (yeah I actually did that) -_- and now I regret it.

Last edited by Shousha; 2004-07-12 at 16:27.
Old 2004-07-12, 15:15   Link #51
LIQUIDCELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
LIQUIDCELL who are you to tell him to deal with it?
My mom's a psychiatrist, and somehow that advice always works.

How else are you suppose to move on without facing the truth? Yes, you could say, let me just ignore it for now and hopefully time would heal all wounds.

It doesn't work that way. MAybe to some people it would, but before you know it, you'd be suffering from some serious infection.

Heh, sorry. I guess recuperation depends uniquely on each person.
Old 2004-07-12, 15:19   Link #52
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

If that was true then society wouldn't have any need for your mom. You know what else helps other than dealing with it? Just having someone listen to you.

But ... I agree with you 100% that at some point you have to move on.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 15:30   Link #53
Kempis Curious

Yeah, it's better to be gentle with people going through emotional times.
O'course you can't bury your head in the sand. But even those people who are trying to face reality can't see past the pain (or the love, as the case may be).

stay cool.

-k
Old 2004-07-12, 15:37   Link #54
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Time usually *does* heal all wounds. Unless you're deeply traumatized or something. o.o

Psychiatrist's are obviously needed in this world. :P Everyone's different, people respond to things differently and deal with things in different ways. You can't really tell a person to "just do" something. Like "Deal with it" or anything. :P I'm sure he's trying his best to deal with it in his own way.

Shousha, My advice is, if you're still talking to her, don't. As for that webpage.. =x That isn't very good and I doubt it's helping you any. =/ You should try and not think of the past too much, work harder on letting it all go. It's difficult yeah but if you want to be happy, it's what you have to do.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 15:46   Link #55
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Oh and Shousha, it's actually quite surprising that your girlfriend is still with you. But I mean, I don't think you should've gotten into a relationship if your heart still belongs to someone else. Usually problems happen in relationships if you're still in love with someone else. As for me, I would never be with a person if I knew their heart belonged to someone else. I'd still love them but I wouldn't be in a relationship with them until they've gotten over their old love. You really should try your best to get over her and love your girlfriend as much as you can.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 16:26   Link #56
Shousha

Koshiba: trust me... i'm working on it.
The page was made logn ago, for backup purposes.
I burned everything else. (damit, i should have uploaded that video....!) >.<

And I agree with you completely.... i'm not supposed to have this relationship so fast, but... she insisted. T_T
And I'm really bad saying "no".
Old 2004-07-12, 16:48   Link #57
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha

And I agree with you completely.... i'm not supposed to have this relationship so fast, but... she insisted. T_T
And I'm really bad saying "no".
hehehe, you may be bad at saying no but your un-ableness might cause her pain in the future memba Kimi ga nozomu where taki couldnt get over da ginger haired chick and the purple haired chick got all hurt and stressed over trying to make taki fall in love with her, well that might happen in your case, and the ending might not be as pretty, but hey what do i know, im 13
Old 2004-07-12, 16:49   Link #58
Kempis Curious

I wanna hear some more successful love stories.

Koshiba get your husband to post if no one else has any.

-k

curious
Old 2004-07-12, 16:50   Link #59
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempis Curious
I wanna hear some more successful love stories.

Koshiba get your husband to post if no one else has any.

-k

curious

Yea lets liven this thread up a bit, its getting a little to depressing
Old 2004-07-12, 19:18   Link #60
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I've always fallen in love with kittens, bunnies, and other baby animals at first sight! There I confessed it!!!

Hero of Allacrost, a free 2D RPG in development.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote