AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-12, 17:56   Link #1
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Apterous
Question Hamtarou (don't shoot...)

Does anyone know if the Hamtaro movie specials are licensed? I have japanese versions of some, and they're cute... I know the TV show is on TV here, but I'm not sure if it's as popular as they had hoped. I think if they were going to put out the movies, they would have started by now.

...seriously, they're cute...

Apterous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 19:08   Link #2
Suikun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apterous
Does anyone know if the Hamtaro movie specials are licensed? I have japanese versions of some, and they're cute... I know the TV show is on TV here, but I'm not sure if it's as popular as they had hoped. I think if they were going to put out the movies, they would have started by now.

...seriously, they're cute...

I don't have any proof, but I'm pretty sure Viz licensed the whole deal - TV series and movies.

And, yes, they are very cute.
Spoiler:
Suikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 19:28   Link #3
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Yeah, they are. I love the original Tottoko Hamutaro. My little sister watches it. It's soo~ kyute. ^^
Old 2007-11-10, 10:54   Link #4
FireChick

I love this anime! But it got cancelled and I NEVER saw the new episodes ALL because of a stupid after school program I was signed up for back in the 4th grade! And...I REALLY need help with my Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak game.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 23:00   Link #5
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
Awww I miss this show. It was soo cuute~

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 13:11   Link #6
WhiteWings

Hey, the show was waaaaayy better than Pokemon. At least Hamtarou was cute and funny. Pokemon is undeniably too repetitive. At least the Yu Gi oh series has some more variations and such.
Old 2007-11-12, 02:19   Link #7
Mad Dog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
Hey, the show was waaaaayy better than Pokemon. At least Hamtarou was cute and funny. Pokemon is undeniably too repetitive. At least the Yu Gi oh series has some more variations and such.
Yeah... yap for 20 minutes, play for 3, preview of next week's episode where they yap some more. Yeah i can REALLY see how Yu-gi-oh had some variations.

Anyway....I am a Hamtaro fan, though i don't know why myself. perhaps because i've had a few hamsters as pets during my life.
Mad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote