AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-01-22, 13:24   Link #1321
Kurohane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by db84x View Post
@ Fruit Basket

"まあ、そんな感じだって..." is multi interpreted word, say that it have single definition will made you laughed by Japanese

@ Kurohane

WSJ ToC indeed can axed manga, looks like you don't understand how WSJ work.
Let me put it another way. Weekly Shounen Jump is not connected to the anime at all.
__________________
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 21:01   Link #1322
Fruits Basket Fan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
@db84x: No, it is not!

It is straightforward and Minato got the hint which is why he compared Sakura with his WIFE!

Man, are you that dense?
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 04:48   Link #1323
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
NaruSaku is so good! Many thanks to LadyGT

Too bad its not updated yet...

Spoiler for :
What is this :OOOOO???
__________________
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 11:16   Link #1324
jho
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NY
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
What is this :OOOOO???
I want to know too 0_0
jho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 22:42   Link #1325
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
I want to know too 0_0
A dojinshi from someone good at mimicking Kishimoto's style.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 10:18   Link #1326
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
A dojinshi from someone good at mimicking Kishimoto's style.
Kinda reminds me of that Doujinshi of NaruHina who had a similar style to Kishi also. So many thought it was real
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 19:56   Link #1327
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Well after the past few chapters, there seems to be some movement in the pairings. Okay, maybe not.

Sasuke continues to treat Sakura like crap. And she still appears in love with him. I don't know how anyone can ship this.

Naruto keeps sticking up for Sakura, but does it matter? If she can't see who is the better guy for her at this point...it is hopeless.

Hinata dreams of Naruto. Rinse and repeat.

Shikamaru and Temari look canon.

And some other stuff that doesn't matter.

I do find it funny that Sasuke seemed to care more for Karin. He also treated her with more respect. Well, she was more useful.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 11:33   Link #1328
db84x
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Shark and Crocodile city
Send a message via Yahoo to db84x
@ Kurohane
Sorry but in the end popularity, indeed mater. But Kishi loved it because NH and SS is his original idea from beginning

@ Fruits Basket Fan
Sorry but looks like Naruto and Sakura don't like Minato idea
db84x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 18:24   Link #1329
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
I didn't know there was a romance thread so I know Naruto x sakura supporter are mad and salty feel sorry for them but Naruto had fant/light feelings for Sakura so yeah Narhto 'love' was just a crush and he knew Sakura was in love with Sauke hell Naruto sunk his narusaku ship in the land of iron arc were he refused Sakura confession cause he knows what a real confession is. and he knows Sakura well. Upcoming Movie is canon and show Hinata and Naruto romance, so yeah. I think it will show show Sakura x Sasuke and the rest of the pairing really want to how Choji got Karui
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 01:45   Link #1330
Exaligatory
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
What is this :OOOOO???
is this the same artist?

for you Naru Saku fans
Spoiler for alternate ending:
__________________

[IMG][/IMG]
Anyone with 3DS out there? add me please FC: 4914-5256-6375
Exaligatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 08:30   Link #1331
Pablete
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Fruit Basket Fan vanished lol.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 08:38   Link #1332
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaligatory View Post
is this the same artist?

for you Naru Saku fans
Spoiler for alternate ending:

Is that the whole epilouge stii take real 700 over this it okay but it really only show Naruto and Sakura and no one else and that just lame if you ask me. 700 at least showed what the konoha 11 were doing in their life this was just a narusaku fanfiction.
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 09:31   Link #1333
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 31
I admit, it is a sweet piece of fanwork... kudos to the creator for replicating Kishimoto's style so well.

Now... as this is the "official romance" thread... I'm happy things ended as they did. ^-^
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 09:53   Link #1334
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I admit, it is a sweet piece of fanwork... kudos to the creator for replicating Kishimoto's style so well.

Now... as this is the "official romance" thread... I'm happy things ended as they did. ^-^
I'm happy with the way it ended in the official ending as well. Fanon just can't match Canon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Is that the whole epilouge stii take real 700 over this it okay but it really only show Naruto and Sakura and no one else and that just lame if you ask me. 700 at least showed what the konoha 11 were doing in their life this was just a narusaku fanfiction.
I agree the biggest issue with that is its inability to show anything but NaruSaku. NaruHina was just one aspect of the original ending. Some may have left us scratching our heads (likely because the movie is meant to explain those) but it really shows that everyone, and not just Naruto, was able to find their own peace and happiness.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 10:02   Link #1335
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm happy with the way it ended in the official ending as well. Fanon just can't match Canon



I agree the biggest issue with that is its inability to show anything but NaruSaku. NaruHina was just one aspect of the original ending. Some may have left us scratching our heads (likely because the movie is meant to explain those) but it really shows that everyone, and not just Naruto, was able to find their own peace and happiness.
Well Ladygt shes a thumblr bloger ships Naruto x Sakura and the way she reacted is well not pretty She say Sakura a housewife and that its disrecptable to women but one of her fan art is with Sakura at home welcoming Naruto home and having Landury basket never have i seen such double standards
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 10:07   Link #1336
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Well Ladygt shes a thumblr bloger ships Naruto x Sakura and the way she reacted is well not pretty She say Sakura a housewife and that its disrecptable to women but one of her fan art is with Sakura at home welcoming Naruto home and having Landury basket never have i seen such double standards
Why does every NaruSaku fan assume she is a simple housewife just because she is doing some cleaning? Most people clean their own homes... Some people just like having something to do during their time off.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 10:39   Link #1337
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Why does every NaruSaku fan assume she is a simple housewife just because she is doing some cleaning? Most people clean their own homes... Some people just like having something to do during their time off.
They would take anything to make sakura look bad with sasuke I guess. I mean Sakura never loved anybody in a romantic way except Sasuke you can say what about yamato and sai discussions really they can't say anything since they never were with Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura when they started together and they are outsiders to put it blunt. Naruto and Sakura relationship pretty much revovles around getting Sasuke back and that it sure Sakura was crying seeing Naruto going four tails and feels like her promise is a burden to him but that all came to her non-romantic love for him. Narusaku fans say narusaku most popular pairing which is flase and that the last chapter was fanservice for naruhina and sasusaku which I say they were in 1/4 of the chapter. now if Narusaku was the most popular pairing and the ending was naruto x Sakura would it be fanservice
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 10:52   Link #1338
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
She say Sakura a housewife and that its disrecptable to women but one of her fan art is with Sakura at home welcoming Naruto home and having Landury basket never have i seen such double standards
Remember, Naruto also is a bad father for hitting Bolt when he did what he did. That Hinata is also showed in her everyday clothes was something nobody took as an implication that she now also was just a housewife.

All of this of course would have never happend of Kishimoto wasn't such a "sellout" who decided on some "underdeveloped" crack pairing over the pairing with the "realistic (and ONLY)" development.

Sakura is a medical ninja and they live in peaceful times for god's sake, whats wrong with her taking the day of to do some stuff in the house?
__________________
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 10:55   Link #1339
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
They would take anything to make sakura look bad with sasuke I guess. I mean Sakura never loved anybody in a romantic way except Sasuke you can say what about yamato and sai discussions really they can't say anything since they never were with Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura when they started together and they are outsiders to put it blunt. Naruto and Sakura relationship pretty much revovles around getting Sasuke back and that it sure Sakura was crying seeing Naruto going four tails and feels like her promise is a burden to him but that all came to her non-romantic love for him. Narusaku fans say narusaku most popular pairing which is flase and that the last chapter was fanservice for naruhina and sasusaku which I say they were in 1/4 of the chapter. now if Narusaku was the most popular pairing and the ending was naruto x Sakura would it be fanservice
Yeah they keep saying NaruSaku is most popular but immediately use the excuse that Kishi changed his mind on the ending to appeal to the larger fanbases of naruHina and SasuSaku. Honestly if they would just stop making such flimsy excuses and just accept that things didn't go their way, they would get a lot less flack from people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Remember, Naruto also is a bad father for hitting Bolt when he did what he did. That Hinata is also showed in her everyday clothes was something nobody took as an implication that she now also was just a housewife.

All of this of course would have never happend of Kishimoto wasn't such a "sellout" who decided on some "underdeveloped" crack pairing over the pairing with the "realistic (and ONLY)" development.

Sakura is a medical ninja and they live in peaceful times for god's sake, whats wrong with her taking the day of to do some stuff in the house?
Hinata probably is the type who likes being a housewife when she gets the chance outside of Ninja missions and such.

The sell out part lost all credibility when it was revealed that Kishi had told the anime director the ending to Naruto 8 years ago and that it for the most part hadn't changed.

Yeah Sasuke seems to be away often, you can never trust a child to do cleaning as they are asked to. Sakura likely just felt that it needed to be done when she happened to have time off.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 12:15   Link #1340
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Remember, Naruto also is a bad father for hitting Bolt when he did what he did. That Hinata is also showed in her everyday clothes was something nobody took as an implication that she now also was just a housewife.

All of this of course would have never happend of Kishimoto wasn't such a "sellout" who decided on some "underdeveloped" crack pairing over the pairing with the "realistic (and ONLY)" development.

Sakura is a medical ninja and they live in peaceful times for god's sake, whats wrong with her taking the day of to do some stuff in the house?
Like I said double standards it alright to call Naruto disabling his kid abuse but when Sakura does it because shes a tsundere really people
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Yeah they keep saying NaruSaku is most popular but immediately use the excuse that Kishi changed his mind on the ending to appeal to the larger fanbases of naruHina and SasuSaku. Honestly if they would just stop making such flimsy excuses and just accept that things didn't go their way, they would get a lot less flack from people.



Hinata probably is the type who likes being a housewife when she gets the chance outside of Ninja missions and such.

The sell out part lost all credibility when it was revealed that Kishi had told the anime director the ending to Naruto 8 years ago and that it for the most part hadn't changed.

Yeah Sasuke seems to be away often, you can never trust a child to do cleaning as they are asked to. Sakura likely just felt that it needed to be done when she happened to have time off.
Yeah since kishimoto did say he had the ending planed out the excuse of him doing fan service is out the window. Hinata seem like the type that want to spend everyday with her kids and welcome home Naruto after a days work that is if she home not doing a mission but since the world at peace they probably don't do that many mission anyways. Yeah Sasuke is off but who maybe he like an ambassador or something his clothes look new compare to the last. His last clothes look like dirty and ripped in places pretty much he looks like a hobo
Sakura cleaning her house my mom does that when she off people never heard of cleaning your house.
__________________
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
official pairings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.