|2004-07-19, 15:48||Link #1|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA
Things You Love (or like)
Seeing so many general "What's the worst (fillintheblank)?" threads and now the "Things You Hate" thread made me want to start up this one.
I love my wife in my arms, the family in a state of serenity, and a great sunset with nothing else on my mind and nowhere else I need to be.
I love a good talk with a great friend, the excitement of in-line skating as fast as I can go, and the overwhelming beauty of undisturbed nature.
What are your loves?
|2004-07-19, 15:57||Link #2|
Lord Chairman God King
1. When the new anime that just came at the store has a discount price.
2. A Modest Destiny.
3. Calvin and Hobbes comics.
4. When I do something right for once.
5. When the arcade is empty, and when I'm loaded.
7. Free stuff.
8. Family Guy.
9. Seasons 3 through 6 Simpsons episodes.
10. The computer not quiting on me.
11. Pizza Hut pizza (it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.)
12. Sliced bread (seriously, I like to eat bread with nothing on it.)
13. Seeing a man being dragged out of a place for smoking.
14. The Muppets (before Jim Hensons death.)
16. Me having too much time on my hands by typing this.
17. Down the shore. To me it's DDR, junk food for dinner, and an excuse to stay up
late drinking my 3rd can of soda at 12:30 in the morning.
|2004-07-19, 16:33||Link #5|
Join Date: Nov 2003
Okay, let's see....i love to:
- watch anime/read manga...i bet you didn't expect that one,eh?^^
- dust off my manga collection...a LOT of work but i always end up re-reading old treasures that way
- browse through my artbook collection, especially my prized Intron Depots and signatured Urushihara Satoshi artbooks
- listen to metal/hardcore/punk and my j-pop cd collection^^
- talk to all my friends..or let's say i like to listen to their problems..i'm not that much of a great talker
- i would like to start a family..but i can't seem to find my one and only soulmate, all of the former candidates revealed some rather annoying character traits after a few months
- play rpg's on any given platform and in any given language..preferably in english,japanese and occasionally german (german rpg translations have a tendency to suck big time)
- eat cheese toast...i sincerely hope you will never experience the consequences of a cheese toast overdose...what a MESS
- read through loaded flame threads and watch their glorious entry into the everlasting, virtual "hall of shame"
- eat lychees...it comes right after cheese toast
- watch triumph the insult comic dog..and i don't even know why
- ah well, let's conclude this...i like my peaceful life, that's all^^
|2004-07-19, 16:46||Link #6|
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Cardboard Box
well, i guess i have a short list...
1. breathing air.
3. laying down/sitting
4. white noise
5. selfish entertainment such as a joke only I may laugh at or something that causes others pain
|2004-07-19, 17:57||Link #7|
Join Date: May 2004
Man I hate long lists of "what I hate/love/bleh" -you could at least bother to type it all out nicely.
Since I do not really love or hate things, I just say that I 'like' of good summer weather. Vaasa being a coastal city, we have the Gulf of Finland and moist climate. Ever taken a hike at the lush, non-asphalt coastal road? You should.
|2004-07-19, 19:39||Link #9|
Join Date: May 2004
1: Broadband, mine's not the fastest, but I'm still greatful for it.
2: Having access to 400GB+ anime ftps
4: Summer holidays
6: Things that cause me to go into fits of laughter
7: A good game that keeps me hooked for hours(which is rare these days).
Well, that's about all I can think of for now.
|2004-07-19, 19:59||Link #11|
. . . . .
ok this one I like.. heres my list (no particual order):
Music, Sigur Rós, Bjork, Mogwai, HIM, In Flames, Radiohead
Movies, I like ones you can watch several times and find stuff you didnt see before, ex, Mulholland Dr, Lost Highway, Vanilla Sky, Fight Club
Food, mexican, japanese, moms homemade.
The future I look forward to getting a job, life and a family.. I wanna be a dad some day :P
Love probably the best thing there is.. but it can hell also :/
Drawing Im still learning, and I dont only do anime drawings :P
3D Modeling yeah, hell, thats my future.. so awesome
My computer this is my baby that never fails, she never leaves me either :P heh
Late nights for some reason I like sitting up late. its 3am now and it will still be a few hours before I go to sleep
Games, dont play too much. though I like rpg and rts. fps can be good aswell
Thirst Im always thirsty.. dont know why.. drink too much soda cuz of this.. I drank 6 litres of water once on a game of "waterpoker" aaaah yeah
|2004-07-19, 20:15||Link #12|
Head of the Tohno Family
-Just hanging out with the friends, that's ALWAYS number 1 for me.
-Playing my video games. God love em.
-Drawing, despite my lack of talent.
-Being creative somehow, writing/making a story of some sort.
-And always, watching the anime and reading my bits of manga.