AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-20, 14:49   Link #1
Tritium
doaho...

[manga] anything like love hina?

I'm searching for something like love hina especially the comedy part it has to be licensed so i can buy it i hate reading on the computer
Old 2004-07-20, 20:47   Link #2
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Ai yori aoshi the manga
Old 2004-07-21, 04:05   Link #3
7thMethuselah

try Chobits, another romance-comedy manga, it's not a harem manga however but it's quite good

Old 2004-07-21, 08:41   Link #4
Tritium
doaho...

ok thank you i'll put 'em on my to buy list
Old 2004-07-21, 14:15   Link #5
Entropy
Flame warrior

Just for fun..."Love Eva"
Old 2004-07-24, 09:49   Link #6
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

Send a message via AIM to carloboy Send a message via Yahoo to carloboy
tenchi, hand maid may, mahoromatic
Old 2004-07-24, 10:39   Link #7
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Hoe??? you should know about Magister Negi a.k.a Negima.........rite??? Is another version of Love Hina, The creater, Ken Akamatsu have produce a new work which is "Mahou_Sensei_Negima" a new series and this time you'll see an amount of battle scene...

Yes is still comedy base but with more action packed.... message me for the link to get the translation.... i have a couple of them translation scan but since you say that you don't like to read through computer you can also get it in the market but if you wanted to read out abit about it then get the link from me.

I can't post the link in the Forum though....^_^

I'm Chinese and love to speak a Chinese's Slang...
Hope you get the point in my message... >_<
Old 2004-07-24, 12:39   Link #8
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Hoe??? you should know about Magister Negi a.k.a Negima.........rite??? Is another version of Love Hina, The creater, Ken Akamatsu have produce a new work which is "Mahou_Sensei_Negima" a new series and this time you'll see an amount of battle scene...

Yes is still comedy base but with more action packed.... message me for the link to get the translation.... i have a couple of them translation scan but since you say that you don't like to read through computer you can also get it in the market but if you wanted to read out abit about it then get the link from me.

I can't post the link in the Forum though....^_^
Well if we are gonna suggest other works from Akamatsu, then be sure to try out A.I.Love You : the characters in it are alot like the ones in Love Hina (not a big surprise off course) : the story : a loser-boy with no life and an extreme love for computers designs the perfect girl on his comp, then lightning strikes his house and guess what? ... She's alive , he made this before Love Hina, it's good but Love Hina is way better.

I didn't read any magister negi yet, waiting for the manga to be released in english or some other langer I can read faster than japanese (takes me hours to read even 1 page of jap )

Old 2004-07-29, 11:55   Link #9
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
Ai Yori Aoshi the manga certainly fits your bill about something similar to Love Hina.

Then there's Akamatsu's latest work, Magister Negi Magi, although personally, I think its overkill on the ecchi side. The main male character is not even 10 years old and seriously, there is enough inneundo in it that isn't really appropriate for curious kids. I think a Google search would fill you in on the details of the story. BTW, Mahora makes Hogwarts looks normal...
Old 2004-08-08, 23:34   Link #10
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Well if we are gonna suggest other works from Akamatsu, then be sure to try out A.I.Love You : the characters in it are alot like the ones in Love Hina (not a big surprise off course) : the story : a loser-boy with no life and an extreme love for computers designs the perfect girl on his comp, then lightning strikes his house and guess what? ... She's alive , he made this before Love Hina, it's good but Love Hina is way better.

I didn't read any magister negi yet, waiting for the manga to be released in english or some other langer I can read faster than japanese (takes me hours to read even 1 page of jap )
Did you know? A.I.Love You has lots of objects, look-a-likes, and items that are also in Love Hina? It also goes for Akamatsu's Mao-Chan. Because one those Officers Ladies looks like Naru!

I need to look in to that Magister Negi Magi Manga also.
Old 2004-08-11, 16:23   Link #11
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

If you like love Hina you will like AI love you and Negima.
Old 2004-08-11, 19:17   Link #12
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Chobits, Ai Yori Aoshi, A.I. love you (I swear they all look the same!!), Tenchi Muyo

AniBUROGU// Loveless Animation vs. Manga Comparison
Closed Thread