AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-19, 00:22   Link #27801
bigdeal000
malefic
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nowhere, because I don't exist
Age: 22
There's way too many people around here for that chart to ever be realistic. Good luck RRW, but I don't think you can do it...
__________________
BORK NO CARE
YOU NEAR BORK YOU GET INJURED BORK SMASH BORK KILL
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 00:24   Link #27802
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
It's hilarious because I've seen both Demon King Daimao, AND am watching Maou-sama.
__________________
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 00:57   Link #27803
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Is that a plot of a spring 2013 anime?
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:26   Link #27804
Elestia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Probably one of the best sleeper hits of 2013.
__________________
Elestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:44   Link #27805
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:51   Link #27806
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Do it Supergirl. You know you want to.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:55   Link #27807
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:56   Link #27808
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Exactly the anime that came up in my head
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 02:27   Link #27809
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Plays with S-chan's tail*
*grabs and holds onto tail*

Stop playing with it! It tickles! And what did you do to make its fur drop off? Wait......

*Processing*

Why do I even have this furry tail potruding from behind me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Squeeze them Supergirl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
There's way too many people around here for that chart to ever be realistic. Good luck RRW, but I don't think you can do it...
Technically speaking, it can be done. Just needs more refinement.......
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 02:42   Link #27810
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
*grabs and holds onto tail*

Stop playing with it! It tickles! And what did you do to make its fur drop off? Wait......

*Processing*

Why do I even have this furry tail potruding from behind me?
You been naughty again SaintessHeart. Now then Saintess-kitty, it's time for me to "punish" you and make you behave like the Neko-imouto you are.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 02:43   Link #27811
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
*Grabs Saintess' tail*
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 02:47   Link #27812
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
STOP GRABBING MY TAIL!

__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 02:47   Link #27813
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Kimoi....... =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 02:51   Link #27814
bigdeal000
malefic
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nowhere, because I don't exist
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kimoi....... =_=
Come on, I know you want to play as well
__________________
BORK NO CARE
YOU NEAR BORK YOU GET INJURED BORK SMASH BORK KILL
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 03:02   Link #27815
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
For Chaos booty smacking would be more appropriate.
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 03:26   Link #27816
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 03:45   Link #27817
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 03:47   Link #27818
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
gg Saintess you made my day.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 04:53   Link #27819
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
Mind = Blown.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 06:53   Link #27820
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
There's way too many people around here for that chart to ever be realistic. Good luck RRW, but I don't think you can do it...
I see that you under estimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
*grabs and holds onto tail*

Stop playing with it! It tickles! And what did you do to make its fur drop off? Wait......

*Processing*

Why do I even have this furry tail potruding from behind me?
Because you are her pet SH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kimoi....... =_=
You like one of the DFC that jealous of lack of oppai.

So Tsundere....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Come on, I know you want to play as well
pretty sure he do it every as secret lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Animesuki no Pet na S-chan.
hmm Sakurasao can be a good basis of my Animesuki Fanfic
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.