AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-12-09, 05:39   Link #32661
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 05:39   Link #32662
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
The joke aside, is it possible to fire people for such and such reason?
Yes, because a lot of people believe that being a lolicon is just your way of saying you're a pedophile.
__________________
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 05:44   Link #32663
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Doraemon VS Kyubey

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 07:21   Link #32664
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
The joke aside, is it possible to fire people for such and such reason?
Most places have terms in your contract that allow them to fire you for anything they damn well please. That said, posting a lot of lolicon stuff, when you're a teacher, and making it possible to identify you by using your name on the blog, is definitely... not smart.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 10:32   Link #32665
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Oh, THAT TEARS IT, Kyubey; you've gone TOO FAR this time!! (Starts Chainsaw!!)


...oh well, at least it wasn't Mami-oneechan.
__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 11:06   Link #32666
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
The joke aside, is it possible to fire people for such and such reason?
There's plenty of shit people are capable of....He should have quit and found another job long ago than continue to work for such undeserving people, only hope now is he doesn't have a black mark from this
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 11:07   Link #32667
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post


HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!
__________________
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 11:45   Link #32668
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 13:45   Link #32669
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

An Asian parody of "The Fox".

Spoiler for Tidiness:

Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 17:26   Link #32670
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25




Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 21:03   Link #32671
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New England
Age: 30
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic38963_5.gif
Urzu 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 23:59   Link #32672
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
^ after he announced MGR lol, they jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Short Sword Vs Katana? idk lol
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 09:39   Link #32673
jdennis007
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York
It dates back to the anime The Sacred Blacksmith in which a magical Katana is shown slicing through a western style sword, so people have thought it was possible to do in real life.
__________________
When it is a Dozen it is OK, but when it is only a Pair then somehow it's pron, think Dirty.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 10:01   Link #32674
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
...in which a magical Katana is shown slicing through...
So basically, they're idiots?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 10:57   Link #32675
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 33
That images is from the german tv show "Welt der Wunder".
The show is some kind of mix between The History Channel and MythBusters.
If something can be destroyed with a nice effect "for science", they will do it, no other reason required.
That, or aliens.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 11:06   Link #32676
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Ah, okay. That makes sense then.

FOR SCIENCE!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 11:25   Link #32677
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 17:12   Link #32678
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
It dates back to the anime The Sacred Blacksmith in which a magical Katana is shown slicing through a western style sword, so people have thought it was possible to do in real life.
Hahahaha oh what a bunch of kidders. Of course it'd take a MAGICAL katana to cut a NORMAL western sword.
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 05:16   Link #32679
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 10:44   Link #32680
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
It dates back to the anime The Sacred Blacksmith in which a magical Katana is shown slicing through a western style sword, so people have thought it was possible to do in real life.
The "katana are just better" trope is a lot older than Sacred Blacksmith.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.