AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-02-24, 22:47   Link #721
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
this one has nothing to do with gundam, but it is Ridiculous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82xfu...elated&search=
Sorta stupid, in my own opinion.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:21   Link #722
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

be hold my list of the best bush jokes of all time ps i do live in germany i jstu find his speeches on youtube WTF is he saying waring if spoiler does not work you should not read this if you are under 13 [spoiler]

anyway Bill Clinton, George Bush and George Washington were on the Titanic.
As the boat was sinking, George Washington heroically shouts, ''Save the women!''
George Bush hysterically screeches, ''Screw the women!''
And Bill Clinton's eyes light up and he says, ''Do we have time?''

When Einstein died and arrived at the gates of heaven, St. Peter wouldn't let him in until he proved his identity.
Einstein scribbled out a couple of his equations, and was admitted into paradise.
And when Picasso died, St. Peter asked, "How do I know you're Picasso?"
Picasso sketched out a couple of his masterpieces. St. Peter was convinced and let him in.
When George W. Bush died, he went to heaven and met the man at the gates. "How can you prove to me you're George W. Bush?" Saint Peter said.
Bush replied, "Well heck, I dont know."
St. Peter says, "Well, Albert Einstein showed me his equations and Picasso drew his famous pictures. What can you do to prove you're George W. Bush?"
Bush replies, "Who are Albert Einstein and Picasso?"
St. Peter says, "It must be you, George, c'mon on in."

Bush and Gore went fishing. Gore went on one side of the lake and Bush on the other. Later that day, Bush came back with 129 fish and Gore came back with none.
Gore screamed for a revote.
The next day bush came back with 173 fish and Gore once again screamed for a revote.
So on the third day, Gore sent a secret service to spy on Bush. Bush came back with 293 fish this time and gore got none. Gore goes to the secret service spy and asks whether Bush is cheating.
"Yes," replied the spy, "he's putting holes in the ice."

George W. Bush was getting off of Airforce One in Israel, when he walked passed Moses, who didn't seem to notice him. He turned to Moses and said, "I am George W. Bush, the President of the US of A, the most powerful nation on earth. Why didn't you greet me?"
Moses replied, "The last time I spoke to a bush, we starved for 40 days!"

There were five people on a crashing air plane. Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Pavarotti, the Pope, and a boy scout. There were only four parachutes, not enough for the five important people on board, so they had to decide who would be left. President Bush said he should go first since he is the president of the greatest country in the world. So he jumps and lands safely. Then Pavarotti says that he has the greatest voice in the world so jumps and parachutes to safety. Britney Spears says she's a role model for young girls, a sex icon, and the smartest woman in the world so she jumps out. Then the Pope says to the little boy scout, "I am old and feeble and I don't have much longer to live...You must take the last parachute." The boy scout replies, "We can both take a parachute because the smartest woman in the world took my backpack."

A guy dies and goes to heaven. His tour guide starts to show him around the whole place; the tennis courts, the main lobby , when they come upon a room full of clocks.Some are going fast, some slow and some normal. " What's with all the clocks?" the guy asks his tour guide. " each clock is for each person on earth. Every time they tell a lie, their clock goes faster," he said.Well that makes sense the guy thought to himself. just then he noticed a clock on the ceiling going tremendously fast , and much faster than all the others. " what's that?" the guy said pointing to the ceiling. " Oh, that's George W Bush's clock. We use it as a fan."

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.
The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."
The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 56 million people unbelievably happy." [spoiler]
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 07:02   Link #723
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Old 2007-02-26, 07:41   Link #724
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by konkoruRules View Post
There were five people on a crashing air plane. Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Pavarotti, the Pope, and a boy scout. There were only four parachutes, not enough for the five important people on board, so they had to decide who would be left. President Bush said he should go first since he is the president of the greatest country in the world. So he jumps and lands safely. Then Pavarotti says that he has the greatest voice in the world so jumps and parachutes to safety. Britney Spears says she's a role model for young girls, a sex icon, and the smartest woman in the world so she jumps out. Then the Pope says to the little boy scout, "I am old and feeble and I don't have much longer to live...You must take the last parachute." The boy scout replies, "We can both take a parachute because the smartest woman in the world took my backpack."

A guy dies and goes to heaven. His tour guide starts to show him around the whole place; the tennis courts, the main lobby , when they come upon a room full of clocks.Some are going fast, some slow and some normal. " What's with all the clocks?" the guy asks his tour guide. " each clock is for each person on earth. Every time they tell a lie, their clock goes faster," he said.Well that makes sense the guy thought to himself. just then he noticed a clock on the ceiling going tremendously fast , and much faster than all the others. " what's that?" the guy said pointing to the ceiling. " Oh, that's George W Bush's clock. We use it as a fan."

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.
The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."
The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 56 million people unbelievably happy." [spoiler]
My 3 Favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
If you used your keyboard to scroll down like I did, it makes more suspenseful.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-02-27, 13:06   Link #725
phantom_ryder

hehe the 'drunk dad' joke was hilarious!!
phantom_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 13:16   Link #726
HotLikeChili

Killingly laughing! :-)

Hello,

I saw here in the forum some links, which were so funny, I laughed all the time and couldnŽt stop!
And to make my debut in the forum, I want to post some photos and videos from me, which are funny too.
I hope youŽll like them and thanks for the good communication in here!!

This is meat, called "Schnitzel" and if you are able to eat ONE of this, youŽll get another for free!
But WHO is able to eat THIS? *hehe* :-)

"Schnitzel"
http://www.spymac.com/details/?1795795

"Schnitzel with a NOKIA"
http://www.spymac.com/details/?1795796

Like Pa-Va-Rotti *hehe*
http://www.spymac.com/details/?1808622

Telephone Call

http://www.spymac.com/details/?1807883

Dancing *g*

http://www.spymac.com/details/?1801023

Sexxyyyyy Back
http://www.spymac.com/details/?1806720

Thank you
and greetings

HotLikeChili
HotLikeChili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 18:32   Link #727
Ebichuman
Ebichu Transform!

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...
Old 2007-02-28, 01:07   Link #728
jedinat
フリーター

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Like a Prayer

This AMV has good music of the same name as the title, and interesting visuals, though I'm not familiar with the series protrayed, but I'm sure someone here knows it. It was enjoyable, overall. Does anyone know what the series is called?
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebichuman View Post
Excerpts from a Cat's Diary
The Cat's Diary is hilarious. I've had a pet cat for the first time in my life for the past few months. I can so see her thinking that

Last edited by jedinat; 2007-02-28 at 01:24.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 10:32   Link #729
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, I think one of my cats thinks that all the time. She gives me the evil eye every time I pass by her.
Old 2007-03-01, 17:57   Link #730
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

The Rahmens

Spoiler for about the video:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 08:16   Link #731
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

ROFL, NoSanninWa... What... The ....... Is this for real? >_> If it is... just wow.... I think I won't even try that if I ever go to japan.

The beginning was quite interesting and all... but starting in the middle just... o_o lol >>;

Here's one that quite made a laugh for me, not sure if it's posted already D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Old 2007-03-02, 20:46   Link #732
Kisuke06
I see...

I don't know if someone already posted it, but Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series is just hilarious.

Spoiler for Episodes:

Unfortunately littlekuriboh hasn't released more episodes. >.<

Best quote(1st episode):
Yugi: *puts a card in the holographic machine* Holy Ra, real monsters?
Kaiba: Naturally they are just super advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching the experience of a children's card game.
Yugi: Ok, seriously, you've got to be fucking kidding me!

It's just super special awesome!
Old 2007-03-03, 18:21   Link #733
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
ROFL, NoSanninWa... What... The ....... Is this for real? >_> If it is... just wow.... I think I won't even try that if I ever go to japan.

The beginning was quite interesting and all... but starting in the middle just... o_o lol >>;

Here's one that quite made a laugh for me, not sure if it's posted already D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
Must.... kill.... all fellow Americans...... *eye twitch*
Old 2007-03-04, 01:52   Link #734
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Hahaha. It gets a little too scientific for no apparent reason. But it was fun to watch.

Old 2007-03-07, 00:02   Link #735
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

A mathmathical formula that proves Lolis are evil.

Spoiler:

More funny pics.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-03-07 at 02:02.
Old 2007-03-09, 00:35   Link #736
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...5296969&size=o
because life is random.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-10, 02:32   Link #737
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

I just love this clip of Family Guy. Enjoy (it's the throw up contest, sorta nasty but hilarious at the same time)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/29269/family_contest/

I really like the Cookie Monster one too.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/42640/...monster_rehab/

The one with the kool-aid guy is quite funny too. It's more like "WTF."

If ya want some more ya can always go to Metacafe.com and search family guy. ^_^

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-03-10 at 02:55.
Old 2007-03-12, 15:19   Link #738
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1q1rNeEgTY

an epic moment that we all had in our childhood.... I missed my cardbort castle and the magic of innocent imagination *Hentai imagination kicks in to cheer me up*
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 18:48   Link #739
Kisuke06
I see...

Americans are NOT stupid

LOL

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that all Americans are stupid(seriously, nobody can be that stupid...), but this video is just too funny.
Old 2007-03-12, 23:21   Link #740
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

Quote:
Americans are NOT stupid

"how many sides does a triangle have?"
"Damn..... umm.... 4?"
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor