AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-25, 13:42   Link #1941
Amray
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Age: 24
ROFL!
Class.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 14:39   Link #1942
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: State of Denial
Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInn14 View Post
Anyways,
Spoiler for Galaxy Cat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
Ceiling cat is god! I knew it!


__________________

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 15:32   Link #1943
Dxon
Inactive user
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Holland,Zuid-holland,Capelle aan den IJssel
Age: 22
Hey I got that one too in my picture folder. But then a different version.
__________________
I don't want a sig anymore.. It's going to get removed anyway.
Gimme Cookies!!
People's screens are to small for my signature.
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 15:52   Link #1944
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
I've noticed a trend towards pictures lately. Now I have nothing against the occasional funny picture, but I've been seeing posts of a dozen pictures. I've also been seeing a lot of lolcats and this is not a lolcats thread. Now that my observations are done, here is my important announcement:

AnimeSuki is not an image board!

If you want to post a picture, only post a few and only if they are not just random silly pictures. Lolcats are just random silliness. I'll start deleting lolcats since while those might be amusing to look at, most of them are jokes. Picture heavy posts will be completely deleted and that would be a shame since there they usually contain one or two pictures that are actually quite funny. Only post those one or two really funny pics.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:01   Link #1945
Dxon
Inactive user
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Holland,Zuid-holland,Capelle aan den IJssel
Age: 22
Jokes aren't as funny!
__________________
I don't want a sig anymore.. It's going to get removed anyway.
Gimme Cookies!!
People's screens are to small for my signature.
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:46   Link #1946
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
Then go to a funnier place like this. From now on lolcats can stay where they belong. This is not an image board.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:49   Link #1947
JustInn14
moo
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Earth, the planet of stuff
Age: 21
Sor. Ry.

It's getting trickier to find motivational posters!


And screamer reaction videos are frowned upon here...
__________________
JustInn14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:56   Link #1948
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
That's fine. I've had enough of motivational posters also. Only 15% of those are really funny anyway. Remember:

AnimeSuki is not an image board!

It was fun for a little while, but it has been non-stop pictures for a while now.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 17:03   Link #1949
JustInn14
moo
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Earth, the planet of stuff
Age: 21
Good. Let me look for a funny video. Those must still be good...




Here's something funny. DON:T TURN UP VOLUME! IT"S NOT-- a screamer, but, it could still frighten those who don't laugh at crashes!


Alos, no one was in the truck, so, just laugh at it, please! Thanks.
__________________
JustInn14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 17:41   Link #1950
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Well kinda random but quite funny imo. Oh yeah and the title of the video is Gutsman's ass(I wonder if it's alright put that word in the forum?)
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 17:41   Link #1951
Amray
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Age: 24
I wonder if that hurt..
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 18:39   Link #1952
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
That's just horrible...

Well anyway here's a blonde joke.

A blonde called her boyfriend and said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started." Her boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle. She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table. He studied the pieces for a moment, looked at the box, then turned to her and said, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then............," he sighed, ..... "Let's put all of these frosted flakes back into the box."

Last edited by kayos; 2008-02-26 at 02:44. Reason: Removed Image
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 18:41   Link #1953
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
That's just horrible...

Well anyway here's a blonde joke.

A blonde called her boyfriend and said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started." Her boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle. She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table. He studied the pieces for a moment, looked at the box, then turned to her and said, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then............," he sighed, ..... "Let's put all of these frosted flakes back into the box."
That was actually funny ^^
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 19:33   Link #1954
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Well anyway here's a blonde joke.

A blonde called her boyfriend and said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started." Her boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle. She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table. He studied the pieces for a moment, looked at the box, then turned to her and said, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then............," he sighed, ..... "Let's put all of these frosted flakes back into the box."
Lol, that was indeed funny. Thanks for the good laugh.

Easiest way to kill a blonde? Put a scratch-and-sniff sticker on the bottom of the pool.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 20:42   Link #1955
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Time for... SeedFreedom's really bad jokes (Although i'm sure most of you have probably heard these already).

1. How do you shoot a blue elephant
Spoiler:

2. How do you shoot a green elephant
Spoiler:

3.How do you shoot a red elephant
Spoiler:

4. How do you get a hippo into the fridge
Spoiler:

5. How do you get a zebra into the fridge
Spoiler:

6. The lion king is having a party, who didn't come
Spoiler:

7. How do you get across a piranha filled lake
Spoiler:


*runs from pots and pans and tomatoes*
__________________
Goodbye AnimeSuki
You have lost your once great spirit
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 20:48   Link #1956
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
*runs from pots and pans and tomatoes*
Sorry, but I'll have to throw a green elephant at you.... wait.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 05:38   Link #1957
Dxon
Inactive user
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Holland,Zuid-holland,Capelle aan den IJssel
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Well kinda random but quite funny imo. Oh yeah and the title of the video is Gutsman's ass(I wonder if it's alright put that word in the forum?)
Dadammmm!! Its gutmans ass! Funny.

Its excorcist cat!



Hope he wont start puking!
__________________
I don't want a sig anymore.. It's going to get removed anyway.
Gimme Cookies!!
People's screens are to small for my signature.
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 08:47   Link #1958
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 25
UM question what anime is that on the

for You don't love her joke???
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 02:48   Link #1959
Dxon
Inactive user
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Holland,Zuid-holland,Capelle aan den IJssel
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
I've noticed a trend towards pictures lately. Now I have nothing against the occasional funny picture, but I've been seeing posts of a dozen pictures. I've also been seeing a lot of lolcats and this is not a lolcats thread. Now that my observations are done, here is my important announcement:

AnimeSuki is not an image board!

If you want to post a picture, only post a few and only if they are not just random silly pictures. Lolcats are just random silliness. I'll start deleting lolcats since while those might be amusing to look at, most of them are jokes. Picture heavy posts will be completely deleted and that would be a shame since there they usually contain one or two pictures that are actually quite funny. Only post those one or two really funny pics.
The end of a laugh a day...
__________________
I don't want a sig anymore.. It's going to get removed anyway.
Gimme Cookies!!
People's screens are to small for my signature.
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 02:52   Link #1960
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
The end of a laugh a day...
Yeah, it's too bad. We're so close to 100 pages, too....
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.