AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-01-01, 17:59   Link #41
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
I've been watching this post for awhile, but it looks like it's finally time for me to give in and tell you what happens >.>;;; Guest had the general gist of it but this is how it goes (in manga):

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-01, 18:45   Link #42
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
I've been watching this post for awhile, but it looks like it's finally time for me to give in and tell you what happens >.>;;; Guest had the general gist of it but this is how it goes (in manga):

Spoiler:
I think anime sort of explain that part....later on, and yeah, there is still a lot going on between now and the ending, so this is just the general idea.
Whatever I heard is from anime only because I did not even know that manga exist!

Spoiler:

For whoever read the spoiler, this has puzzled me a while. Don't you think that Miki would rather be with Megumi, as a girl, than Megumi, as a guy? I think it is clearly stated in the anime. Miki once said something like, among all the humans on the surface of the Earth, she likes Megumi the most. She cannot explain why but she does NOT want Megumi turn back to a guy. She even goes that far and asks Megumi, "does that mean you fall for women?" For the people who are all for Megumi (a guy) and Miki, I am not here to pick a fight with anyone, just sharing some thoughts.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 19:33   Link #43
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Spoiler pics for Cheeky Angel anime Ending

Megumi kissed Genzo while he(Genzo) was out cold...but the rest of the gang saw it.

Master Ran
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 21:47   Link #44
MuGeN_BoY
<--- Lolita Complex

OMG someone change da thread topic with a SPOILER TAG!!!!

You guys ruined it for me !!!
DAMN YOU'S ALL!!! :fingers:
Old 2004-01-02, 17:33   Link #45
aniforever

Quote:
For whoever read the spoiler, this has puzzled me a while. Don't you think that Miki would rather be with Megumi, as a girl, than Megumi, as a guy? I think it is clearly stated in the anime. Miki once said something like, among all the humans on the surface of the Earth, she likes Megumi the most. She cannot explain why but she does NOT want Megumi turn back to a guy. She even goes that far and asks Megumi, "does that mean you fall for women?" For the people who are all for Megumi (a guy) and Miki, I am not here to pick a fight with anyone, just sharing some thoughts.
so that's how it went err really disappointing but yea like someone said it was kinda obvious. man i was hoping for miki and megumi together don't really care if she was a guy or girl. so what happen to miki? err somehow miki kinda resemble tomoyo from ccs, end up with no one and the one you like is with someone else. ahh this is sad. *turn into an anime character and run over to miki to give her a hug* dun worrie if she doesn't want you i'll take care of you.
aniforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 19:10   Link #46
Wolfwood2970

HAHAHHA GOOD i stopped watching at episode 21 because it got so damn repetitious and boring so i stopped watching but i always wanted to know how it ended

THANX FOR SAVING A TON OF TIME FOR ME HAHAHAH
Wolfwood2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 19:22   Link #47
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

How was it repetitious? If you call that repetitious, then all anime are repetitious.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 01:51   Link #48
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwood2970
HAHAHHA GOOD i stopped watching at episode 21 because it got so damn repetitious and boring so i stopped watching but i always wanted to know how it ended

THANX FOR SAVING A TON OF TIME FOR ME HAHAHAH
I know what you mean and I agree with you. But think about it this way, this series is really funny that I just keep watching for entertainment. I can forget about deep plot, character development in depth, or original idea etc. I think that's worth it.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 05:11   Link #49
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

An alternative for Cheeky Angel is Pretty Face
If you have time for manga...

Episodes 1-36 has already been translated.

It'll be great if this we're animated. a little echii-er though but loads of laugh.

Master Ran
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 09:05   Link #50
Wolfwood2970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
How was it repetitious? If you call that repetitious, then all anime are repetitious.

It was repetitious because the story went almost no where and it was just two guys going after one girl and the girl looking for a way to change back into a guy

It got also repetitious because some of the jokes were kinda the same jokes as before

Also it was just REALLY SLOW in story development
Wolfwood2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 00:28   Link #51
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-04, 02:14   Link #52
runpsicat
Engrishator
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTomte
In case it wasn't told yet, "muyo" means useless; futility; needlessness; unnecessariness.

And that's that. ^^
Actually, this term has caused several fluent/bilingual people to go into shocked denial because they thought they knew what the term meant and didn't even think they'd need to look it up on a J-E dictionary. The meaning of this term in "daily" use is "Do not turn over" or "This side up" (reference). It's a label that gets tacked onto parcels. However, most of us are used to seeing arrows now, so the term is something of an anachronism. At least, that's what we told ourselves ^^;.

If you're interested in reading more about the etymology/meaning of this term and other obscure-yet-still-in-use terms, this is a pretty nice site for the linguaphile. Sorry, the site's only available in Japanese. I can translate the mini-article for "tenchi muyou" if people want me to, but I don't think I can translate all of the articles ^^;.
runpsicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 05:15   Link #53
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

Wandering_Youth, if you REALLY want the answer to your question, you should look up the TnK thread with the humongously huge spoilers... ^_^
Old 2004-01-04, 05:23   Link #54
xfordained
you should die

hehe ya i love the show lol genzo is so fuking funny hes like gto lol and the pervert lol when i first saw animation im like erh damm i dl some crap again but yhen the week later my internet got cut off and i watched it and its now in my top 10
xfordained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 15:27   Link #55
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWho2002
Wandering_Youth, if you REALLY want the answer to your question, you should look up the TnK thread with the humongously huge spoilers... ^_^
This is the TnK thread or do you mean the Tnk Ending thread?
Old 2004-01-04, 16:27   Link #56
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

Ending thread.
Old 2004-01-05, 01:45   Link #57
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Spoilers for Episode 33. Don't read any more unless you've viewed that episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Spoiler:
Here is my guess as to an answer to that question.
Spoiler:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 10:56   Link #58
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-05, 17:26   Link #59
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

He uses it as energy. A type of food for him. He can obviously consume regular food, but he prefers the life force of others for some reason.
Old 2004-01-26, 23:11   Link #60
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

One of my favourite serie TNK hooked me right there. Funny as HELL!!! dammit and so well done this is one anime I dont understand not being liscenced.

In anser to this thread's end I'd say his power are mabe real but that the guy isnt truly evil..no what I mean he'll probably become a frend at the end or something ike that ^____^