AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-08-01, 10:24   Link #101
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

What spoilers? And if you call that a spoiler, well, uh, hmm. Does that mean everything we say in here is a spoiler? Cause just because I mentioned the name of the bit doesn't mean it's a spoiler or gives any info.
Old 2004-08-02, 03:37   Link #102
Aqualung
Ayukawa!!!

Did anyone catch the animation blooper in episode 39? I haven't seen the whole episode yet (I wanted to post about this first), but it looks like they were getting a bit sloppy! It's in the scene where Miki's playing with the fireworks they won. You'll notice that they didn't line up the foreground (Miki) with the background properly.

Aqualung
Aqualung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 06:09   Link #103
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqualung
Did anyone catch the animation blooper in episode 39? I haven't seen the whole episode yet (I wanted to post about this first), but it looks like they were getting a bit sloppy! It's in the scene where Miki's playing with the fireworks they won. You'll notice that they didn't line up the foreground (Miki) with the background properly.

Aqualung
I just rewatched that part and i couldn’t notice anything. Be more specific give a time frame or something.
Old 2004-08-03, 01:33   Link #104
Aqualung
Ayukawa!!!

According to Virtual Dub, it took place from frame 5090 (3:32.296) to 5133 (3:34.089). Kobayashi just said "beautiful", Miki looked surprised, then turned her head and replied, "which?" I know that it wasn't long, but since we've been waiting close to four months for this episode, it surprised me.

Here's one of the frames in question...

Aqualung
Old 2004-08-03, 01:40   Link #105
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqualung
According to Virtual Dub, it took place from frame 5090 (3:32.296) to 5133 (3:34.089). Kobayashi just said "beautiful", Miki looked surprised, then turned her head and replied, "which?" I know that it wasn't long, but since we've been waiting close to four months for this episode, it surprised me.

Here's one of the frames in question...

Aqualung
Waw thats a pretty bad goof up, Good catch.
Old 2004-08-03, 02:20   Link #106
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, good catch. Even I didn't see that. Woh. 0.0
Old 2004-08-03, 03:54   Link #107
Aqualung
Ayukawa!!!

Well, I am a professional smart ass. Besides, it was a pretty glaring error to me. I went back and watched the episode, and I didn't see any other errors.

Aqualung
Old 2004-08-16, 04:23   Link #108
Sephon
Inrecognizable lurker

Send a message via ICQ to Sephon
It's an awsome anime.
You can't help but to fall in love with Megu after a while, and as a poster mentioned I totally agree that

Spoiler:

The only thing that makes me sad is that there's only about 50 parts, and I can't get enough of it. The day the series ends I'll be a very sad man. Just about as sad as I were when Get Backers ended.

- Prot, K-Pax
Sephon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-16, 15:58   Link #109
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephon

The only thing that makes me sad is that there's only about 50 parts, and I can't get enough of it. The day the series ends I'll be a very sad man. Just about as sad as I were when Get Backers ended.
At the rate were getting the fansubs that be sometime next year . So it'll be quite some time before we get to 50. Anyways I'm not complaining as long as A-E keeps subbing it I'm happy.
Old 2004-08-18, 07:20   Link #110
Asura Zanmaden
A-E Timer/Slacker

Send a message via AIM to Asura Zanmaden Send a message via Yahoo to Asura Zanmaden
Episode 40 is out! Enjoy!
Asura Zanmaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 13:43   Link #111
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

YAY!! Thank you A-E. Watching it now. It's quite interesting.

I won't say more for fear of spoiling everyone else before they can watch it. hehe.

Just 10 more episodes to go and the series is complete!! YAY!!
Old 2004-08-18, 15:49   Link #112
Sephon
Inrecognizable lurker

Send a message via ICQ to Sephon
Thanks A-E!

I loved the episode!
Spoiler:

- Prot, K-Pax
Sephon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 00:29   Link #113
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Sephon...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-19, 12:29   Link #114
Ynoy?

edit: oops my bad

Last edited by Ynoy?; 2004-08-19 at 14:21.
Ynoy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 13:01   Link #115
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Bzzzt! Nope. AS doesn't link or talk about raws or how to get ahold of them. It's all in the rules. Just FYI.
Old 2004-09-12, 23:42   Link #116
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I just finished watching episode 41 and now all my questions have been answered. They sure took their time on finally giving out the answer. It just me or has the animation degraded greatly now?

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2004-09-12 at 23:55.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 01:10   Link #117
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
I just finished watching episode 41 and now all my questions have been answered. They sure took their time on finally giving out the answer. It just me or has the animation degraded greatly now?
Better than going 100+ episodes to get an answer you already know, like in some other series. I thought the way everything came out was pretty well done, and there's still a fair amount of wrapping up to do.

I think it's just you; the show never went in for much visually. Most of the action scenes throughout the series have been short, but in the last couple of episodes they needed to stretch out some of the looping because of the long running sequences.

The last couple of episodes really redeemed the whole Nadeshiko contest or whatever; it was getting on my nerves. The series has needed more Miki lately...
Old 2004-09-13, 09:15   Link #118
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

It really impresses me how Miki has been just kicking butt and taking names during this episode. Go Miki! Or Gonzo (sp?) for that matter. Geez, the demon is reborn!
Old 2004-09-14, 20:58   Link #119
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
I think it's just you; the show never went in for much visually. Most of the action scenes throughout the series have been short, but in the last couple of episodes they needed to stretch out some of the looping because of the long running sequences.
The last couple of episodes really redeemed the whole Nadeshiko contest or whatever; it was getting on my nerves. The series has needed more Miki lately
Yeah I think the animation is not as good as it used to be but the best drawing studio (maybe the only original one that remains) is still as good. Actualy I noticed Megumi was not always well drawn. thats why.

The story is getting.. Narutofied well it ain't what it used to be but I still like it enough too talk about it. The contest is quite an easy pattern used in lots of anime. Actualy it kinda reminds me tournaments in almost every Shonen.
Easy entertainment. But Megumi is always worth it anyway.
Old 2004-09-19, 21:37   Link #120
ultrataro

You know, this has been one of those surprise series. I was only mildly curious about it when I first heard of it. I then started d/l and finally finished catching up to today. The art is average at best, there were some scenes where the drawing was just really weird, the story is not anything deep or incredibly original, and yet I find myself enjoying it. It's entertaining, and i guess I'm a sucker for heroic characters. And I guess it helps to have Megumi Hayashibara voicing the main character.
nice catch on the technical blooper, it passed right by me too. I thought maybe it was off the screen in the TV safety area, but watching it on my tv the top & bottom are fully in the frame.
ultrataro is offline   Reply With Quote