AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-04-06, 14:48   Link #141
BBOvenGuy
Author-type person

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
Kashimashi is a lot different than TNK, in that the boy wasn't particularly masculine before the change.
Different yes, but still good.

The main character in Kashimashi doesn't seem very interested in being a boy again, either. But she does get the girl, instead of being stuck with a pineapple-head.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 11:23   Link #142
Gades74
Contradiction

Send a message via MSN to Gades74
Yo people~i'm a newbie here and am d/ling this anime~boy~am i glad to see 'one' seeder in my BitComet~can somebody kindly seed the 1-50 episode? Thanks~
Gades74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 01:07   Link #143
Myname

Anyone know a website with an indepth analysis of the manga series?

And whats the 2 extra chapters after the ending about?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 20:13   Link #144
GuilewasNK

I just finished watching the series and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have always bee a sucker for a story involving flip-flopped gender (Ranma, Kashimashi).

The art style took a little while to get used to at first, but by the end I loved it. I don't know if I became biased after I realized how much I love this series but I thought it seemed to get better. I think Megu's design was really well done. The characters are very memorable. Megu and Genzo were absolutley awesome. Defintely one of my favorite shows.
GuilewasNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 17:00   Link #145
Haru27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
I've been watching this post for awhile, but it looks like it's finally time for me to give in and tell you what happens >.>;;; Guest had the general gist of it but this is how it goes (in manga):

Spoiler:
Hi i'm new to these forums and was looking at this manga. I haven't read book one yet (cause the library doesn't have it lol) but i did watch the first episode on youtube. I hope to enjoy this manga (even if it doesn't end in a way i want it. I actually hoped he was a boy but would stay as a girl for the rest of his life by choice hehe. I love these mangas ever since i read Ranma 1/2.) Anyway, does anybody know a place where i can read and watch the whole series
on the internet?
Haru27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 07:04   Link #146
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru27
Anyway, does anybody know a place where i can read and watch the whole series on the internet?
The anime isn't licensed so it's still listed on AnimeSuki, Tenshi na Konamaiki. Anime-Empire has fansubbed the entire 50 eps.
The manga is licensed by Viz (under the name Cheeky Angel) and can be obtained from Amazon, Barnes&Noble, etc.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 11:16   Link #147
Haru27

Ok but how do you run the file? bittorrent or what?
Haru27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 12:31   Link #148
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru27
Ok but how do you run the file? bittorrent or what?
This thread isn't really the place to ask. It's for the discussion of the anime Tenshi Na Konamaiki, not "what's BitTorrent and how do I use it" I'll send you a PM.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 06:24   Link #149
deaded_anime_munkey
Deaded_Anime_Munkey

Send a message via MSN to deaded_anime_munkey
Hello im lost?

When i was younger i loved Tenchi Muyo and then the series finished on cartoon network and i could catch up to the episodes today and i want to know whats happening now and it all the episodes past Tenchi Muyo. Has Ryoko and Tenchi been together and is Ryoko (ma fav charater) still in the series!! Please help me by answering my questions and posting them to fantasy_dreamsxx@hotmail.co.uk thanx luvv sarahz aka. deaded_anime_munkey x
deaded_anime_munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-29, 15:16   Link #150
glainfach
One of the Unlost

Send a message via AIM to glainfach Send a message via MSN to glainfach Send a message via Yahoo to glainfach
Um... This thread is for Tenshi na Konomaiki [Cheeky Angel] not Tenchi Muyo. I couldn't find a topic on that series, it's probably older than this forum. There was an OVA series that was licensed for region 1, so you might find that somewhere.

glainfach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 06:16   Link #151
KaosProphetess

[QUOTE=Haru27;616530]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgirl22 View Post
Being a girl myself, I just love the idea of anime shows where boys become girls and would love to see more of them.

So does anyone know if there are anymore series like this ?

I'm an mtf transgender, so I've got a special interest in these kind of shows too...

If 'boys dressed as girls' fits the bill, Princess Princess is excellent.
Or check out the 'suggestions' forum, there's a thread called (I think) 'something like kashimashi' where I asked before.

Anyway, I just finished watching this one, and except for a few small gripes I loved it.
Also, I disagree with a few things but I'll cover it in spoilerspace...

Spoiler:
KaosProphetess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 20:33   Link #152
David Johnston

Spoiler:
David Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 13:54   Link #153
Lord Cretos

omg i'm so glad people liked this anime as much as me. i downloaded all 50 episodes off AnimeEmpire a while back and watched them, and decided to share them, so i uploaded a bunch on YouTube. They weren't as big a success as i wanted, but people did watch and like them. But even though i watched the series, i find myself rewatching it over and over again, and hoping that they continue it somehow. I mean, i hope i'm not alone on this one, but i was just not happy with the ending. I wanted Genzo and megumi to hook up, for her to really want to stay a girl, and, i don't know, just more. but overall, and i say this with glee, i loved this series, and i hope as many people enjoy it as possible! ^_^
Lord Cretos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 02:49   Link #154
ashe
くぽ!

awesome!

I so love this anime. I think this is where school rumble and a handful of some other animes based their series from. It's very original and you'll keep laughing your head off. I regret just watching it now when I could have done it a year ago. They should make a remake!
Old 2007-04-05, 02:48   Link #155
iwubanime
FMP wubber

yeah this was a fun series, i actually started re-watching this over spring break but didn't get too far; genzo and megumi's relationship is awesome haha

iwubanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 20:21   Link #156
kerisnagasostro

Send a message via Yahoo to kerisnagasostro
Hii... i've watch this TNK, the story is good ... an i like it ... i wonder maybe there all can make TNK session 2 maybe ....
kerisnagasostro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 20:53   Link #157
Mister Eight

Heya, I'm new here but I felt I really had to add to this discussion.

Spoiler for Episodes:

Those thoughts aside, I felt the series was pretty good and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

EDIT: (Forgot to add spoiler tags, my apologies.)

Last edited by Mister Eight; 2007-07-30 at 05:16. Reason: Spoiler tags
Mister Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 16:59   Link #158
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
:O I need to finish this series..*on episode 3 if remembered correctly*

Though it's awesome! I've always loved Megumi Hayashibara's roles in anime. ^^

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-26, 07:01   Link #159
abhi1423

i just watched the whole series....skipped some episodes in between though
i really dont want megumi to be girl and hook up with genzo,...i wanted megumi and miki to be together even if megumi where to be girl right grom her birth.....
right from the beginning i really wanted megumi to become a man than being a girl
and the ending, i think it was not satisfying leaving megumi as a girl
and i really dont like genzo always butting in megumi's fightx

can anyone tell me that the fact that meg was actually a girl in anime or not[as i skipped around 15 episodes and watched last 10 episodes after that]
as in manga they told that meg was born as girl
and r thr any extra episodes of this series produced other than 50 episodes??
abhi1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 21:29   Link #160
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

hmm I just have a question concerning the anime and the manga. How closely does the anime follow the manga? If it follows the manga to what chapter or volume does the anime follow the manga up to before deviating into a anime original ending?