AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-30, 08:21   Link #1
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Question Hong Kong Comic convention 2004

Well the Hong Kong comic convension has just started and I'm wondering if it is worth going. As in worth going I'll like to see a lot of Japanese comic and anime stores.

So if any of you guys have gone can you give some feed back on the quality of the convention and if it is worth going to?

Thanks

What is lost can be found. As long as you try your best to find it..
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 11:07   Link #2
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Never been to it but personally I would instead of heading for the Japanese mangas, head straight directly to Tian Xia Chu Ban She and ask if they have a poster version for Tian Xia Issue 419's cover! Besides that, asking for a quick sketch of Bu Jingyun from Ma Rongcheng himself should be godly if fulfilled.... *dreamy stare*

But anyway, Tian Xia Chu Ban She and Jade Dynasty (the two big power houses in Hong Kong comic industry) do license a large range of Japanese manga (FMA, Tokko, Zetman, etc). Heck, all the HK comic companies combined would have licensed the whole range of Japanese manga as of the moment. So it should be worth it if every company (or a large majority) is there.

If you're going, mind going over to Jade Dynasty and ask them when FMA Perfect Guide and FMA Vol 8 would be published by them please?
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote