AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-19, 07:54   Link #1001
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
[QUOTE=kadenza;1000414]my guess is either one of the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
> Blackbeard since his fruit power is pretty dam strong, and considering he was able to permanently scar one of the yonkou [shankls] even before he had the power of the fruit [i think luffy will beat the crap out of of since he'll abosrb physical blows] - i think blackbeard would be able to beat all other ppl apart from luffy due to the nature of his fruit
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
> Dragon since he is the only guy to be a real threat vs the world gov, me theory is he has got a storm controlling fruit rather then a wind fruit
What you believe and what you know are two completely different things. Dragons ability wasnt explained yet and as long as we dont have any facts we can just speculate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
> Luffy, cos he has to be hes the hero
Ruffy is on his way to become one of the strongest pirates. However that doesnt mean that he is the strongest right now. We have seen the ice guy beating him easily and he also survived agains Crocodile by pure luck twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
> navy head sengeku, cos to hav ppl like garp n aoikiji working under him hes gotta b pretty dam strong
I would like to see some more people from the Marine HQ but that might take some time :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
> Enel, cos theoretically speaking luffy shouldnt hav been able to hit him at all
Thats not entierly true. We know for sure that every DF has some weakness (crocodile against liquid, Enel against rubber, etc) Ruffy is the natural enemy of Enels DF so its not surprising that he could hit him.
__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 18:05   Link #1002
kadenza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
As far as I know BB is able to nullify the powers of any DF by grabbing the opponent. Since BB is by far stronger than Ruffy (physically) Ruffy cant just stand in front of him and punch him in the face

Spoiler:


What you believe and what you know are two completely different things. Dragons ability wasnt explained yet and as long as we dont have any facts we can just speculate.

thats a matter of opinion [differentiating between knowledge and belief] but im not going in2 that....however it was just a theory so chillax, and i didnt suggest his ability was explained and yes i am just speculating [hence the "my theory is he...."]


Ruffy is on his way to become one of the strongest pirates. However that doesnt mean that he is the strongest right now. We have seen the ice guy beating him easily and he also survived agains Crocodile by pure luck twice.

i agree

Thats not entierly true. We know for sure that every DF has some weakness (crocodile against liquid, Enel against rubber, etc) Ruffy is the natural enemy of Enels DF so its not surprising that he could hit him.

so rubber doesnt conduct electricty that doesnt mean he should take solid form,i would have thought he would have stayed in electron form if he was a true master of his logia fruit.
im sry if my respone seems rude or offensive, i just found your response a teensy bit patronising, no hard feelings
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 22:50   Link #1003
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Ruffy is on his way to become one of the strongest pirates. However that doesnt mean that he is the strongest right now. We have seen the ice guy beating him easily and he also survived agains Crocodile by pure luck twice.
Luffy may have a chance now against Aokiji, with heat power of second gear..just a theory thou, still steam's coming out of his body and his skin burning with pinky color, fair enough for me to melt the ice...


Quote:
Thats not entierly true. We know for sure that every DF has some weakness (crocodile against liquid, Enel against rubber, etc) Ruffy is the natural enemy of Enels DF so its not surprising that he could hit him.
Cant deny that many logia has disadvantages against an opposing element, still darkness is not an element.BB's power works more like a space/gravity devil fruit which makes some insane devil fruit out of limits.He chose to be "vulnerable to outer damage+Nullify devil fruits" instead of becoming a god-like monster with a "logia type vortex body".Scarring a yonkou without getting harmed (and without devil fruit) what makes him scary enough...He probably can take insane damage with his body, so looks like special attacks like Luffy's jet gattling-jet storm-gigante storm not gonna work..He may even need aid of shanks in the end...
RRavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 04:56   Link #1004
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
GOOD TO SEE YOU POST AGAIN, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?
All is okay with me, and you? I need to catch up on One Piece. I've not read much of the latest arc. Ace vs Blackbeard in the anime isn't too far off, you looking forward to that as much as me?


Kadenza
Quote:
> Whitebeard, since he was able to draw vs roger - my theory to why he need maintanence is cos of possible use of 2 fruits, just a theory though
Not possible. You can only have 1 fruit and only one. Anyone that foolishly eats another, will just die. This has already been mentioned in the Enies Lobby arc by Lucci i think it was.

I actually kind of agree with you on Dragon having that sort of power. Someone on arlong park suggested something along those lines, based on certain things on Dragon's character. I still think its most likely the Wind fruit though.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:48   Link #1005
kadenza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
[QUOTE=MihawkXGP;1004380]

Not possible. You can only have 1 fruit and only one. Anyone that foolishly eats another, will just die. This has already been mentioned in the Enies Lobby arc by Lucci i think it was.

QUOTE]

i cant understand why people say its not "possible", its a fictional anime, nothing can be for certain - it can b proven wrong later on, but it was just a theory so i wouldnt b suprised if i was wrong
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 13:55   Link #1006
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
[QUOTE=kadenza;1004712]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post

Not possible. You can only have 1 fruit and only one. Anyone that foolishly eats another, will just die. This has already been mentioned in the Enies Lobby arc by Lucci i think it was.

QUOTE]

i cant understand why people say its not "possible", its a fictional anime, nothing can be for certain - it can b proven wrong later on, but it was just a theory so i wouldnt b suprised if i was wrong

No, it has been proven, by that scientist guy...uh..Dr.Vegapunk or w.e his name is. Eating 2 Devil's fruits will kill you. That is an established fact. 1 person cannot have more then 1 ability.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 02:38   Link #1007
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
i cant understand why people say its not "possible", its a fictional anime, nothing can be for certain - it can b proven wrong later on, but it was just a theory so i wouldnt b suprised if i was wrong


You explode after eating second, a second one would be just too overpowerful anyway, and would be a little weird, nobody shouldve stay with one fruit if thats possible, and can turn one piece in to pokemon with rubber+fire+lighting combined punchs like.Also the final anime bad boss should probably be someone like "I eat 3525245 devil fruits no one can beat me yohoho"

so one devil fruit is fair enough..
RRavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 18:55   Link #1008
kadenza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRavage View Post


You explode after eating second, a second one would be just too overpowerful anyway, and would be a little weird, nobody shouldve stay with one fruit if thats possible, and can turn one piece in to pokemon with rubber+fire+lighting combined punchs like.Also the final anime bad boss should probably be someone like "I eat 3525245 devil fruits no one can beat me yohoho"

so one devil fruit is fair enough..
yes one is enough, but im not suggesting that any ordinary person can go n eat 2 fruits, im jus saying it may b possible that white beard has since he is the only man to hav ever drawn with roger so his body just may have been strong enough to barely survive the presence of 2 fruits inside it - if this is the case, which it may or may not be it could also explain the reason y hes on machines [since there are other characters of his age or older who are in good condition, e.g. Garp]
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 04:41   Link #1009
UchihaByakuya
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post


Thats not entierly true. We know for sure that every DF has some weakness (crocodile against liquid, Enel against rubber, etc) Ruffy is the natural enemy of Enels DF so its not surprising that he could hit him.

If we are talknig about relativity etc Enel is invincible and cannot be stopped. In Theory Enel could stop time for himself but meh its an anime it doesn't need to make sense.
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 08:40   Link #1010
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
yes one is enough, but im not suggesting that any ordinary person can go n eat 2 fruits, im jus saying it may b possible that white beard has since he is the only man to hav ever drawn with roger so his body just may have been strong enough to barely survive the presence of 2 fruits inside it - if this is the case, which it may or may not be it could also explain the reason y hes on machines [since there are other characters of his age or older who are in good condition, e.g. Garp]
Thats just baseless speculation. This rule would apply to all characters. Just because Whitebeard tied with Roger doesn't mean his body could sustain 2 Devil's Fruits.

There are far more logical reasons for him being on those machines such as injuries he sustained in past fights....or simply the passage of time has taken its toll on his body.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 19:35   Link #1011
Duzt2duzt
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
But by far the strongest is Aokiji
Duzt2duzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 22:28   Link #1012
kadenza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Thats just baseless speculation. This rule would apply to all characters. Just because Whitebeard tied with Roger doesn't mean his body could sustain 2 Devil's Fruits.

There are far more logical reasons for him being on those machines such as injuries he sustained in past fights....or simply the passage of time has taken its toll on his body.
lol, again im saying it could possibly be a reason, its not a definately-no matter-what-the-world-will-end-if-its-not-this-reason type reason

and its not totally baselss, it does seem a little odd why whitebeard is on support machines while ppl lke garp arnt, a "logical" explanation wouldnt b cos of sumthing like old age or artheritis [crap speling] since he is a yonkou and the only pirate 2 draw with roger though u may wish to call it baseless speculation, others may call it a prediction, wat ever floats ur boat...

and since when does logic matter so much in anime/manga? especially one such as one piece, at any moment in the progress of the manga/anime seriese they can and hav introduced stuff that doesnt fit logic - the whole notion of DF fruits doesnt fit logic, its not logical to look for logic in one piece lol its a fantasy world where anything can happen
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 02:59   Link #1013
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
lol, again im saying it could possibly be a reason, its not a definately-no matter-what-the-world-will-end-if-its-not-this-reason type reason

and its not totally baselss, it does seem a little odd why whitebeard is on support machines while ppl lke garp arnt, a "logical" explanation wouldnt b cos of sumthing like old age or artheritis [crap speling] since he is a yonkou and the only pirate 2 draw with roger though u may wish to call it baseless speculation, others may call it a prediction, wat ever floats ur boat...

and since when does logic matter so much in anime/manga? especially one such as one piece, at any moment in the progress of the manga/anime seriese they can and hav introduced stuff that doesnt fit logic - the whole notion of DF fruits doesnt fit logic, its not logical to look for logic in one piece lol its a fantasy world where anything can happen
Sure anything can happen. Just not a person eating 2 devils fruits when its been stated that No one can eat 2 and survive because you'll die/explode
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 07:37   Link #1014
kadenza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Sure anything can happen. Just not a person eating 2 devils fruits when its been stated that No one can eat 2 and survive because you'll die/explode
ok, i see this not ending [ill say whitebeard isnt an ordinary person, ull/other ppl will say when ppl eat 2 df theyll die, then ill repeat myself and so will u etc] i guess we'll jus hav 2 agree to disagree.
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 07:48   Link #1015
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
ok, i see this not ending [ill say whitebeard isnt an ordinary person, ull/other ppl will say when ppl eat 2 df theyll die, then ill repeat myself and so will u etc] i guess we'll jus hav 2 agree to disagree.
There are plenty of people that aren't ordinary. All the High Level pirates such as Shanks, the Shichbuckai etc are not ordinary. Its not about us saying it, it is what the manga says, its what Oda sensei has said.

But fair enough.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 07:54   Link #1016
kadenza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
There are plenty of people that aren't ordinary. All the High Level pirates such as Shanks, the Shichbuckai etc are not ordinary. Its not about us saying it, it is what the manga says, its what Oda sensei has said.

But fair enough.
just to round things up, when i say not ordinary i mean only person to ever draw with the pirate king
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 15:26   Link #1017
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo
ShounenOnmyouji22
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 23
Luffy
Robin
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 08:24   Link #1018
Black Pirate
XIII
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Luffy
Dragon
Shanks
Ace
and all of "D"
Usopp(just a lucky man)
Black Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:36   Link #1019
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Whitebeard

Mihawk

Aokiji
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:33   Link #1020
EphiamOricuna
Serpeant Of Lore
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Beyond
Age: 22
Whitebeard

Black Beard

Enel

Mihawk

Aokiji


I don't like Black Beard all that much, really. He is just..bleh. I would much rather people like Crocodile, Kuro, and Lucci compared to him. Much rather. I just hope he is not the "Final enemy" that the strawhats face.
EphiamOricuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.