AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-02, 23:59   Link #41
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Hmmmm....I like Naruto and Hinata, they look good together. Too bad it'll never happen........
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 00:30   Link #42
shino bugged
shino

shino: he's so damn cool,quite,wierd..... he might even be the strongest .(but can be beaten by pesticide )

gaara is pretty cool too.
shino bugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 02:22   Link #43
desi786

i would have to say....hmmm....rock lee and naruto both.

Rock Lee

I like rock lee b/c of his determination, his ethics, his discipline, and entire look upon life. rock lee looks at life and sees everybody as equals, and sees that anyone who has their mind set onto sumthing, they can achieve it. his way of the ninja is to prove just that, and he works his @$$ off harder then anyone in the entire anime to be able to overcome the many hurdles that come in his way. Although he was seriously injured when he fought gaara, i still thought of him as a great ninja, because he was devoted to prove wat he believed and would die for it.

Naruto

I like naruto b/c throughout the entire anime he is always underestimated, and laughed at for having a dream as big as his. Though he isnt very strong right now, he has the concentration and motivation to fulfill his dream, and show everybody his true strength. Naruto's destiny is clear, to prove to the world that he is not some weak little kid.
desi786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 04:40   Link #44
Leo_Otaku
俺たちはリトルバスターズ!

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I started watching Naruto last year and ijust got back into it when i watched on tv in Japan.

I Love Kiba ^-^ and Akamaru. I love animals and kick ass looking beasts like red 13 from FF7 and stuff. Plus he is cool and kawaii ^-^

I like Sasuke ^-^ too he is kawaii as well and i like the silent like screw you type guys. But Killua is cooler LOL because Killua is l337.

Sakura I like her because well she likes sasuke and I love romance LOL and she isn't really that annoying LOL. Can someone without biting my head give me a heads up why she isn't in the recent epispoes same with sasuke.

Kakashi is so hilarious and cool what can you say? Everyone likes him ^-^

OH the pig...dude i have no idea what it's name is but I like pigs and he is too cute
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 05:45   Link #45
Tompa

my favourite is easy jiraya because he is soo cool and funny
Tompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 06:14   Link #46
kkwna

Send a message via AIM to kkwna
Talking

My favorite character would have to be Hitana! I think her personality is so much alike Naruto's. He should've had a crush on her instead of Sakura. Too bad...
Anyway, I also like Kakashi. I really want to see how he looks like and about his past.
kkwna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 06:34   Link #47
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Shino, Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Jiraiya

Shino comes at first place because he's

1. cool
2. smart
3. respect full
4. doesn't brag about his strength like everyone else
5. he understood that there was something strange about the sand ninjas and followed them by own will so he could beat kankurou up and protect the village,
so he's got guts too

and also the comment to shika = ...not so cool team..?
+
cool glasses
Old 2004-08-03, 07:01   Link #48
Hiei
The Black Dragon

mine: Uchihas! Sasuke and Itachi!

finally, there is something close to the coolness of Hiei's Jagan/Kokuryuu... Sharingan.. ^^

-- current most favourite
Hiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 08:16   Link #49
UnCauzi

The Sound V:
Spoiler:
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 08:23   Link #50
UnCauzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanttuH
Spoiler:

Lol, this is so off topic.

Anyways, sleepie time for me. We can continue this tomorrow if you still have a bone to pick.
Tsunade is full of shit. She can die in battle because Genisis rebirth requires lots of chakra. It's not like she can keep doing it over and over.
Old 2004-08-03, 10:27   Link #51
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnCauzi
Tsunade is full of shit. She can die in battle because Genisis rebirth requires lots of chakra. It's not like she can keep doing it over and over.
Do you think that she has to do it over and over again? She gathered chakra for a long time to her seal on the forehead, chakra that she hasn't used. Then she released the seal. And no, Tsunade is not full of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
Apart from that, Orochimaru actually deserves to be the strongest Sannin. While Tsunade gambled and Jirayia hanged out with women, Orochimaru developed jutsu. So he is not only the most talented of them, but he is also the one who trained for the most time. His immortality jutsu may not help him survive wounds, but it does help him to avoid them. After all, one of the advantages, apart from immortality, is youth. Contrary to Jirayia and Tsunade, Orochimaru is in his prime. As for his kinjutsu, remember Edo Tensei, one of the most overpowered jutsu so far. If one opponent can deal with a ninja on Kage level ... let's see if he can deal with five ninja on Kage level as well. Actually, I don't know how anyone could survive this jutsu.
Kinjutsu is a forbidden technique which shouldn't be used, but then again, Oro is a bad ass so he can do what ever he wants. We don't know what would have happened if Sarutobi was younger or what Tsunade or Jiraiya would have done against Edo Tensei but I think that Edo Tensei has to have a weak point, too. Unless Kishimoto wanted to make Oro invinsible. Plus we don't know what other jutsu Tsunade or Jiraiya have so who knows what they would have pulled against Oro's summoning of the dead.
Your post didn't change the way I see the Sannin, they are equal in my eyes, everyone of them has their weaknessess. After all, it is all matter of opinion and this is so off topic that I retreat or whatever. "Yeah you won"
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 13:43   Link #52
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkwna
My favorite character would have to be Hitana! I think her personality is so much alike Naruto's. He should've had a crush on her instead of Sakura. Too bad...
Anyway, I also like Kakashi. I really want to see how he looks like and about his past.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Naruto will never get Sakura and besides I believe Hinata is so much cooler than Sakura and best fits Naruto because they both are strong willed and supportive of each other. The only difference is that Naruto is an idiot, which kinda makes the relationship a lot cooler, if there was one...too bad.
Old 2004-08-03, 13:57   Link #53
UnCauzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanttuH
Do you think that she has to do it over and over again? She gathered chakra for a long time to her seal on the forehead, chakra that she hasn't used. Then she released the seal. And no, Tsunade is not full of shit.

Spoiler:

Kinjutsu is a forbidden technique which shouldn't be used, but then again, Oro is a bad ass so he can do what ever he wants. We don't know what would have happened if Sarutobi was younger or what Tsunade or Jiraiya would have done against Edo Tensei but I think that Edo Tensei has to have a weak point, too. Unless Kishimoto wanted to make Oro invinsible. Plus we don't know what other jutsu Tsunade or Jiraiya have so who knows what they would have pulled against Oro's summoning of the dead.
Your post didn't change the way I see the Sannin, they are equal in my eyes, everyone of them has their weaknessess. After all, it is all matter of opinion and this is so off topic that I retreat or whatever. "Yeah you won"
Just because you think they are all equal doesn't mean they are all equal. Characters talk shit all the time in Naruto and are proven wrong.

Tsunade gathers chakra in her seal and releases it to regenerate her body. Do you think she can do it over and over again without utilizing all her chakra reserves? Just because she can regenerate once doesn't mean she can do it numerous times. wait? I almost killed you once? Okay I'll friggin do it again. This time your chakra will be depleted so you CAN'T Genesis Rebirth.

Now even if the Rebirth Genesis replenishes her chakra what if you kill her instantly? She will simply DIE. She can be defeated in battle, I say again she is full of shit. What if you kill her BEFORE she gathers enough Chakra to her seal? If she doesn't need a certain amount of Chakra why would she be GATHERING chakra.

Genesis Rebirth is overrated.

What else has Tsunade shown that makes her devastating? Remember Orochimaru had NO arms, took a shot to the FACE from Tsunade and still lived. Even took the time to talk shit before escaping.
Old 2004-08-03, 14:04   Link #54
UserName

Just read the last part of the last post. Remember that Tsunade's power was weakened a lot from the previous fight. Even Kabuto survived a hit if I remember correctly. Not sure if she got back her power before the fihtthough.... but either way none of them were at full power, you can't judge anything from that. Oro was no worse of than Tsunade and Jiraiya.

My favorite character is definitelly Shikamaru. Cool jutsus and great personality.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 15:15   Link #55
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Yeah I should correct myself. The "good" characters I like are Naruto and Hinata and the "bad" characters I like has to be Itachi, of course...
Old 2004-08-03, 15:24   Link #56
rorosama

Spoiler:
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 15:27   Link #57
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

hmm.. just read the posts.. um, some people dont or havent read the manga so just a reminder, please put spoilers in them..

haha, my fave characters are definitely naruto and hinata.. makes a good loveteam IMO.. second fave would be shikamaru, he's got good strategies off his sleeve..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 15:44   Link #58
rorosama

I've looked all around and haven't found a answer. How do you make spoiler tags? ANYONE PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 16:29   Link #59
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
I've looked all around and haven't found a answer. How do you make spoiler tags? ANYONE PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
http://forums.animesuki.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 16:33   Link #60
eLstar
(^_^)v

Uchiha Sasuke is my favourite character from Naruto, he has and always will be number one on my list, it's the rest of the characters that I keep changing my mind on.

Also, if you noticed I stamped this with an "Official" stamp to finally prevent other people from making this same exact thread.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote