AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-05, 10:23   Link #1
rainysky

Anyone interested? (about a english site)

Hi everyone!

Another fan of marimite here! Love all the characters but Sei has got to be my most liked of them all...so sad she'll be leaving soon

back to the main topic!... simply put...wanted to give making webpages a go so i was practising with making webpages and studying some coding...

then found out there aren't any english marimite sites! ... i only know the anime and can't read any japanese...i don't know enough information about marimite to make one main website that solely focuses on it, so would anyone be interested in making a website with me?

I will mainly do the coding, design and maintaining(because thats my main focus) I only really need the content, etc...

if i wasn't clear...sorry, my fault...feel free to ask questions...

anyone interested?
Old 2004-08-05, 16:11   Link #2
Göönk
Macross fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainysky
I will mainly do the coding, design and maintaining(because thats my main focus) I only really need the content, etc...
So basically you're offering the code and no content... hum...

if I were you I would try to contact laurence of marimite webpage. She is french and really a nice girl. She has a famous marimitte website but this website is french for now. So maybe she would be interested for an english side. She has all the content you want but in french, so, I wonder what you'll be able to do. I'm just giving you some opinion. Contact her at her website : http://mariamite.free.fr/maria_news.htm

she is an active member of the animesuki forum as "laurore31".
Good luck and give us feedback !
Old 2004-08-05, 19:54   Link #3
guess

I wish I could help. I don't know anything about web designing, can't read Japanese so can't help with content, not collecting cards (they are all screenshots). Maybe I can offer some images? But again, I have seen all images on the other thread and they offer better ones than I have. Well, if I have some that you don't have, I will be happy to give them to you.
Old 2004-08-05, 23:50   Link #4
rainysky

HI Göönk, yep basically how you put it, i'll do all the work, but just need something (content) to make the webpage for.

and since (if anyone is interested) it would be a group project thing...you'd have your say if something i put on the website was horribly out of place...(around those words)

thanks for your opinion, but i don't know french either but i'll see if anyone else here is interested

HI guest, thanks, you don't need to know anything about web designing, i just need help with the content so even helping with images is great! if this starts anything you contribute would be appreciated
Old 2004-08-07, 21:09   Link #5
Sharkbark
Annoying Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Sharkbark
I mentioned already in the image thread that I have a huge image collection and I'd be happy to share that with you. In fact I'd love to work with you in general on a site, though I don't know what I'd be able to offer besides my image collections ^_^;; . Well if you're interested in those send me an e-mail and I'll try to figure out a way to send them to you: quanzinokoe@yahoo.com
Old 2004-08-10, 09:12   Link #6
rainysky

cool...thanks Sharkbark
Closed Thread