AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-01-22, 11:12   Link #241
Rasengan
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Uh I didn't say Sasuke's lazy. I know he trains hard and the manga shows that.

He did risk death to get the Second Seal. But that is necessary for him to activate the seal, and he wants power fast and easy (Cause when you get it, you automatically get a power boost, that's a hella easy way to gain power for me). It is impressive that he went through death and all of that, but currently, I *think* it is the easiest way to gain power. Hard way = training like Lee/Naruto.

And yes, it is also probably the fastest way as you said.

Last edited by Rasengan; 2004-01-22 at 23:52.
Rasengan is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 11:35   Link #242
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
I didn't speak about your post for the lazy thing, but of a higher one.

Then think about it, you have 2 choices to become strong :
-You can train like hell and gain strenth 'slowly' (not really slowly, he's an elite Uchiha but you get the point)
-You can risk your life, to be put in a coma supervised by unknown ninjas that you can't trust.

Which solution seems the more easier to you?

Sasuke chooses the fastest and maybe the bad way but certainely not the easiest one.
Hunter is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 11:50   Link #243
ryo akima
current gennin/chunnin
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: a small town in cali
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to ryo akima
you want reasons why i hate sasuke? Well here are reasons that start from the beginning to the end.

sasuke makes himself the best of the show when naruto is but that is good in a way because it gives us reasons to hate sasuke and to be a part of organizations (sp?) like A.S.S E.X. sasuke says to naruto "you scardy cat" for pretty much no reason because if sasuke was all powerful like he thhinks he is then why did sasuke say that? So i think that he is worried that naruto is gettin better than him.

i hate sasuke because he is always so cocky and thinks that he is the best like in the beginning of the chunnin exam where he sees neji he says something cocky i forgot the words exactly i am in skoo so i can't look at the eps. All in all tho he is a great shinobi jjust has to tone it down on the cockiness and stop wanting to just kill
Spoiler:
because he killed his entire family he could train to finally beat naruto! But he is so damn stubborn i don;'t hate sasuke for wanting to kill itachi i hate him for only worrying about killing itachi. He shouuld just let things be. look at naruto, no one acknowlages him as a person and not as the kyubbi, so he strives to be hokage. but naruto knows hokage is hard to earn so he is training and having fun and ramen on the way in comparison to sasuke who is bent on revenge to kill
Spoiler:
and not stop and enjoy what he has like he is a top gennin with the sharingan, he has someone to like him,etc, but he does nothing to enjoy these things so that is why i hate Uchiha Sasuke. in a phrase, Naruto stops and smells the flowers of his life.
ryo akima is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 14:56   Link #244
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Whoohoo another funny one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo akima
you want reasons why i hate sasuke? Well here are reasons that start from the beginning to the end.

sasuke makes himself the best of the show when naruto is but that is good in a way because it gives us reasons to hate sasuke and to be a part of organizations (sp?) like A.S.S E.X. sasuke says to naruto "you scardy cat" for pretty much no reason because if sasuke was all powerful like he thhinks he is then why did sasuke say that? So i think that he is worried that naruto is gettin better than him.
Thank to agree with me, why people hate Sasuke? Because he was stronger than Naruto and some people can't handle that.

No reason to say 'you scardy cat' to Naruto?
lol he said that to the guy who's always screaming that he's the stronger and that he will be the Hokage.
Then first battle : Naruto is frozen by fear and doesn't do anything, even Sakura was better than him.
That was a really good reason to say that.
And Naruto had the same reason to say the same thing to Sasuke when it was his turn to be frozen in the forest.

Quote:
i hate sasuke because he is always so cocky and thinks that he is the best like in the beginning of the chunnin exam where he sees neji he says something cocky i forgot the words exactly i am in skoo so i can't look at the eps.

Yeah right, damn Sasuke! I hate him because he said things that I can't remember!

Oh yeah and he's cocky and arrogant!
Like... Well, Naruto, Neji, Shino, Kiba, ... Actually almost everybody in this series lol but no no Sasuke is baaaad he thought he was better than Naruto this asshole >_<



And for the end of your post : yeah it's really obvious that you hate Sasuke because he doesn't enjoy life as he should, I mean, okey his whole family was annihilated by his own brother and stuff but he should eat ramen you know (anybody know that Sasuke doesn't eat at all, he's too cocky for that ).

Oh and once again, forget about this stupidy that Sasuke doesn't train, it's the only thing that he did so far exept fighting.
Hunter is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 15:05   Link #245
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New York
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
id say Naruto has had a harder life than Sasuke has, better to have love and lost, then never to have loved, Narruto never HAD ANYONE alywas being ignored and hated... laughed at ad ridiculed, Sasuke has always been loved, cared for, worried for, and yet he spews it back at everyone and doesnt act like he cares, THATS why Sasuke is hated
__________________
Dragon Flame is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 15:23   Link #246
TheBigL
The Big Bad Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Israel
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to TheBigL Send a message via AIM to TheBigL Send a message via MSN to TheBigL
The Answear to quation:

"How can you not like Sasuke?"

Is..... ( put drums sound here ) --->

The answear is:

EASILY!

dadaaa

Its a matter of taste, some love some dont.
No reasons needed.
TheBigL is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 15:32   Link #247
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
I'd say Naruto has had a harder life than Sasuke has, better to have love and lost, then never to have loved, Naruto never HAD ANYONE alywas being ignored and hated... laughed at and ridiculed, Sasuke has always been loved, cared for, worried for, and yet Sasuke spews it back at everyone and doesn't act like he cares, THATS why Sasuke is hated
thank you DragonFlame! I couldn't say it better

If I were sasuke I would just forget about big bro and study, get stronger, and practice until big bro comes looking for Sasuke. (as they always do come back)

Plus, if it's awhile, Sasuke could do his best to make friends so he can at least not be half the "pill" or pain in the but his brother was/is. Sasuke could go out and "seed" the world of little 1/2 bred shringans to annoy the hell out of his brother and plain just have FUN.

What's the point of having a life if all you live for is to kill big bro. Man, just sit back and enjoy the ride on your own terms instead of living with all the revenge your big brother makes you live in. i wouldn't want anyone controlling my thoughts and life with that shit ALL the time
__________________
Current Addictions:LoGH Gaiden Spiral Labyrinth; Kimi ni Todoke
Eyeshield 21 (nani ?), Naruto Shippuuden, & (need suggestions)
pathyfinder is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 17:39   Link #248
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
id say Naruto has had a harder life than Sasuke has, better to have love and lost, then never to have loved, Narruto never HAD ANYONE alywas being ignored and hated... laughed at ad ridiculed, Sasuke has always been loved, cared for, worried for, and yet he spews it back at everyone and doesnt act like he cares, THATS why Sasuke is hated
Well first you're wrong, Naruto had and has somebody that cared for him, it was Iruka.
Then to affirm that to haven't had friends nor family is worse than to have all your family assassinated by your brother before being tortured by him is a bullshit, unless you tried both of the possibilities?

Oh and when you say that Sasuke spews it back at everyone and doesn't act like he cares, do you have some examples?

Because for somebody that doesn't cares, Sasuke saves the life of Naruto and Sakura... How? 4 times? 5 times? More?
And he tried to sacrifice his life twice for the sake of Naruto and Sakura.

But yeah, it's Sasuke, thus he did that just to show off
Hunter is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 18:07   Link #249
ryo akima
current gennin/chunnin
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: a small town in cali
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to ryo akima
i agree to everything you are saying hunter-san, cept for the part where u say everyone is cocky and arogant (sp?)
ryo akima is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 18:26   Link #250
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
LOL..LOL..another LOL..hehe...To the post #244.. Oye Hunter, would you mind if I post that whole dialogue (your part) in the Revival thread? It would be even more enjoyable if you post it. Dare I hope?

And, commendable effort Ryo..
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.

Last edited by monir; 2004-01-22 at 18:42.
monir is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 19:07   Link #251
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NY
Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Well first you're wrong, Naruto had and has somebody that cared for him, it was Iruka.
Then to affirm that to haven't had friends nor family is worse than to have all your family assassinated by your brother before being tortured by him is a bullshit, unless you tried both of the possibilities?

Oh and when you say that Sasuke spews it back at everyone and doesn't act like he cares, do you have some examples?

Because for somebody that doesn't cares, Sasuke saves the life of Naruto and Sakura... How? 4 times? 5 times? More?
And he tried to sacrifice his life twice for the sake of Naruto and Sakura.

But yeah, it's Sasuke, thus he did that just to show off
I agree that losing someone is traumatizing, because you know what it is to lose something as opposed to someone who never had it in the first place. (You can't miss what you never had they say.") I guess that's why Naruto tries to protect what he has now, so that he doesn't revert back to those times when he had nothing. Yet for Sasuke I mean I know he witnessed his parents being killed in front of him, by someone he loves, yet instead of going "I never want that to happen again so let me stay around and get stronger for those I love. Yet that would prolly be more like Naruto's thoughts.

Also, him saving Naruto and Sakura I mean doesn't it show off his skills. Like all it's to support his cocky ego. I know that somewhere in there he's like "I don't want those I secretly can't admit that I care about, hurt in front of me again."

I think some prozac might help Sasuke nicely.
juri_miki is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 19:10   Link #252
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo akima
i agree to everything you are saying hunter-san, cept for the part where u say everyone is cocky and arogant (sp?)
Not everyone of course (Hinata, Shika, Choji, ......eerrrr?) but almost everyone.

And it's normal, I mean they're ninja, to be strong is their pride.

Sasuke is arrogant? Well yeah indeed, he's one of the stongest young ninjas of the strongest hidden village in the Naruto world.
But did he say to anybody that he's the strongest and that everybody is weaker than him?
No, only to Naruto, firstly because Naruto was a joke, a no good ninja saying that he was the strongest, then because Naruto becoming a really strong ninja, they became rival.
He's not a very friendly person? Well once again it's true, but when you were so much betrays by your own brother who massacred your family, maybe you don't really want to make friends.

Naruto is the height of the arrogance, he can't speak to somebody without shouting that he'll become Hokage because he's the strongest lol

Do I have to speak about Neji?
Same thing with Kiba, just watch his fight with Naruto if you had forgotten.

Even Lee was arrogant, look at how he attacked Sasuke for shown his force just because Sasuke was an Uchiha.

I can continue like that for almost anybody, Kankuro, Temari, Gai, Tsunade, Oro, Dosu, Gaara, ...
Without speaking of all the no-name ninjas.

The truth is that people can't handle the arrogance of Sasuke because he dared to say that he was stronger than Naruto.

But what would you want?
Sasuke : Na...Naruto... *touching his lips* I'm pr...proud to know you *blushing*
I would be... *very quicky* I would be glad to be able to say to my little children that I knew you *flees while pulling his hair*



Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
LOL..LOL..another LOL..hehe...To the post #244.. Oye Hunter, would you mind if I post that whole dialogue (your part) in the Revival thread? It would be even more enjoyable if you post it. Dare I hope?

And, commendable effort Ryo..
Duh?
Hunter is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 19:35   Link #253
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki
I agree that losing someone is traumatizing, because you know what it is to lose something as opposed to someone who never had it in the first place. (You can't miss what you never had they say.") I guess that's why Naruto tries to protect what he has now, so that he doesn't revert back to those times when he had nothing. Yet for Sasuke I mean I know he witnessed his parents being killed in front of him, by someone he loves,

You forgot something. Sasuke looked up to his brother like a God. His brother was everything to Sasuke. Then he finds out that his hero killed his family. That's pretty tramatising for a 7 year old.

Quote:
yet instead of going "I never want that to happen again so let me stay around and get stronger for those I love. Yet that would prolly be more like Naruto's thoughts.
Instead of what? I'm getting at he should stay to get strong and protect his special ones. You forget he did stay with Kakashi, that's not really getting him anywhere compared to Naruto and Jiyraya. For Naruto is learning at like1000x the pace of Sasuke

Quote:
Also, him saving Naruto and Sakura I mean doesn't it show off his skills. Like all it's to support his cocky ego. I know that somewhere in there he's like "I don't want those I secretly can't admit that I care about, hurt in front of me again."

I think some prozac might help Sasuke nicely.
What are you talking about? You really gotta finish what you're saying. Sasuke probably does have a great ego, hell everyone has a cocky ego toward Naruto. Did Sasuke act like that toward Haku? Garaa?

And guess what he is "I don't want those I care about to get hurt" He even admits it to Naruto. He claims "I don't want anyone close to me to die again" Then Naruto goes beserk and beats up an unnamed person.
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 19:51   Link #254
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
ok so Hunter you don't care if Sasuke is arrogant? Well fact is you are right because darn near everyone else is also but they can be seeing as for the most part ANY of them can beat each other on any given day.

My biggest problem with Sasuke is that people care about him and he APPEARS to care nothing for them. The other ninja's don't hide whom they care about as blatently as Sasuke does.

Would it kill the guy to say "Listen Sakura, it's heartwarming to see you care so much for me and any guy would be happy to have you to warm his heart, but I need to study and practice hard every day so I can become strong enough to revenge my clans death. You understand that my mother and father and entire clan would want me to kill the one responsible for such an act as they would NOT want someone like my brother with the Uchiria line to live with such a hatred for us...I'll never be able to be what you deserve."
__________________
Current Addictions:LoGH Gaiden Spiral Labyrinth; Kimi ni Todoke
Eyeshield 21 (nani ?), Naruto Shippuuden, & (need suggestions)
pathyfinder is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 20:04   Link #255
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Would it kill the guy to say "Listen Sakura, it's heartwarming to see you care so much for me and any guy would be happy to have you to warm his heart, but I need to study and practice hard every day so I can become strong enough to revenge my clans death. You understand that my mother and father and entire clan would want me to kill the one responsible for such an act as they would NOT want someone like my brother with the Uchiria line to live with such a hatred for us...I'll never be able to be what you deserve."
Man how corny would that make Sasuke Look? Not only Sasuke, I doubt any guy will say that. He does care, He's the one always willing to sacrafice his life to save Naruto and Sakura. Sure he doesn't say anything, but actions speak louder then words right?

Your amazing story pathy inspired me to write something too!!!

"Hey Hinata you look at me funny is there something you want to say?"
"Naruto-Kun I I I I LOVE YOU!!!"
"NANI???!!??"
"I'm sorry Hinata I cannot love you for my heart belongs to Sakura because she's hotter then you are and I must win her heart, now stop looking at me and just marry Neji and have an inbreed child."

Now why can't Naruto say soemthing like that?
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 20:04   Link #256
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
ok so Hunter you don't care if Sasuke is arrogant? Well fact is you are right because darn near everyone else is also but they can be seeing as for the most part ANY of them can beat each other on any given day.

My biggest problem with Sasuke is that people care about him and he APPEARS to care nothing for them. The other ninja's don't hide whom they care about as blatently as Sasuke does.

Would it kill the guy to say "Listen Sakura, it's heartwarming to see you care so much for me and any guy would be happy to have you to warm his heart, but I need to study and practice hard every day so I can become strong enough to revenge my clans death. You understand that my mother and father and entire clan would want me to kill the one responsible for such an act as they would NOT want someone like my brother with the Uchiria line to live with such a hatred for us...I'll never be able to be what you deserve."
I second that... but after seeing his entire family killed... basically infront of him... he just walked in after the fact... he may be emotionally empty inside... it is pu to naruto with the "better eyes" to bring him back... it is a pity that tsunade couldnt or didnt remove the seal.
hobobaggins is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 20:51   Link #257
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
ok so Hunter you don't care if Sasuke is arrogant? Well fact is you are right because darn near everyone else is also but they can be seeing as for the most part ANY of them can beat each other on any given day.
Well frankly no I don't care. I like a character when he keeps me interested by his background, his acts, his style, his fight,...
But not because I would like to be his friend lol

And for the moment all the story turns around Sasuke.
The whole arc is about him, I think it's also part of the reason why people hate Sasuke, because some times he 'steals' the show to Naruto.
Hunter is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 21:52   Link #258
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: i dont know can you help me
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder

If I were sasuke I would just forget about big bro and study, get stronger, and practice until big bro comes looking for Sasuke. (as they always do come back)
well pathy if i were sasuke id all those acadamy girls

anyway i thought i killed this thread with my christmas post come on people why did you have to bring it back up oh w/e ill just say this again

how can you hate sasuke? simple for all our own reasons lets just say this: the people that actually hate sasuke (me monir thegreat) have good reasons for hating him the others or "jumpers" that just follow with the majority are the ones saying "i hate him cus hes lazy" so the people that actually hate him have legitimate (sp) reasons for hating him and the people defending most of the time have legitimate reasons not to hate him plz people leave it at that

ONE MORE THING not related to sasuke hunter you said that lee faught sasuke cus he was arrogant right well lee said the reason he faught sasuke was to test his skills against the number one rookie not to be arogant stop it with the dissng lee people lee is the man!!
__________________
A.S.S. for ever!!!
The Anti Sasuke Syndicate, where sasuke lovers go to feel really really bad about themselves and their favorite character. Est. 2003
Lee-pimp is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 23:32   Link #259
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NY
Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
You forgot something. Sasuke looked up to his brother like a God. His brother was everything to Sasuke. Then he finds out that his hero killed his family. That's pretty tramatising for a 7 year old.
Ok, ok, now he's double traumatized. I mean he has lost, no matter how much he's still lost a lot. I don't remember arguing that fact.



Quote:
Instead of what? I'm getting at he should stay to get strong and protect his special ones. You forget he did stay with Kakashi, that's not really getting him anywhere compared to Naruto and Jiyraya. For Naruto is learning at like1000x the pace of Sasuke
I don't really see how these facts have to do with what I had originally said. Maybe I'm just getting tired, but I'm not making the direct connection here.


Quote:
What are you talking about? You really gotta finish what you're saying. Sasuke probably does have a great ego, hell everyone has a cocky ego toward Naruto. Did Sasuke act like that toward Haku? Garaa?

And guess what he is "I don't want those I care about to get hurt" He even admits it to Naruto. He claims "I don't want anyone close to me to die again" Then Naruto goes beserk and beats up an unnamed person.
I've said it too many times. Sasuke is depressed. He is suffering from depression. It is not healthy to have your whole life revolve around killing one person. Do you know anyone like that? Do you know of anyone who revolve their whole lives around one goal to the point that they obsess about it? They're scary and not right in the head.

I will admit that Sasuke did say that, but I thought, as where the manga chapters are it doesn't seem like that anymore.

Spoiler:
juri_miki is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 02:29   Link #260
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
the only character i really really hate is damm NEJI!!!! i use to hate Sasuke a lot too, but hes a main character there is no use . As for Neji, hopefully what happen in the manga stays that way....although i will miss the fatty
Loki_Sama is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.