AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-01, 20:54   Link #81
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NY
Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malta
Healthy mentally. You know, sometimes that can be something a person can't really control. I don't see that as much of a basis for judging people.
I'm not judging whether I like him or not on that. That's just the reality of his character.

Quote:
Mmm. Well, on on the 'interesting' thing, that's simply a matter of opinion. I think Naruto's road forward would be better if it didn't seem like he was destined to win every battle. Since Naruto's emotions are always on the surface, you're not exactly hard pressed to understand him. :E
What is the matter o' opinion? Sasuke bordering on the lines of needing to go to therapy? Naruto being mentally healthy? Yeah, Naruto wears all of his emotions on his sleeves, I find that much more interesting considering how in many anime all the characters keep everything inside. Instead of doing that he keeps it in the open for everyone to see. It's real nice to see an extrovert for a main character.

Quote:
But, as it is...I can find no real life example I know of anyone remotely like Naruto. Maybe the few exceptional stories of people you hear that are supposed to be inspiring, but no-one I know personally who continually strives to better themselves. But people who, no doubt, you would term 'mentally unhealthy'? Many more, but I don't believe you can simply label people like that and blame them. Sasuke knows the full extent of what he's lost; Naruto can only imagine.
I know a lot of people like Naruto. In fact they all happen to be Libra males. They all drive me crazy. Also, I think that a lot of people continually strive to better themselves. Not to the extent of Naruto, but that's ok because he's extreme and exaggerated. I know I happen to be one of those people and a bunch friends of mine. Maybe it's different, because all of the people I know are all working to a particular goal and we face a lot of competition on the way.

Quote:
Just as 'mentally fucked up' doesn't have to be realistic, growing and developing doesn't nessecarily mean it either. Some people are just the way the are.
I believe that as time goes by people mature and evolve. They stay true at the core, but they change a lot change with life. They grow and develop, even if they grow and develop into something bad. On the other hand Sasuke is becoming worse and not moving forward. I know some people like that as well and it's a sad case for them, because they are suffering from some kind personality or mental disorder/problem.

Quote:
Consider when
Spoiler:


Bah. Don't have time to type more. But thanks for giving me some interesting things to think over, at any rate.
Spoiler:
juri_miki is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 21:05   Link #82
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NY
Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
I know I'm double posting, but I just have to address this issue.

Naruto was _not_ conceited ever. I will admit that when he did accomplish something his head blew up a little, but can't you guys see through that act?

He was simply covering up for the weak person he was. Ever heard anything about the person in the group that talks the most shit? That's the one you go after first, because most likely they are the weakest. That had been proved in this anime over and over again.

There was nothing for Naruto to be conceited about, he knew how weak he was that why he's trying so damn hard now. He even admitted to that in episode 59.
juri_miki is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 21:12   Link #83
EliteJounin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Where did you see Sasuke being lazy?
When he was in the coma in a hospital's bed?

This is exactly the annoying thing in the Sasuke's haters (and ponctually on some other characters too) they try to built some poor excuses to explain their hate.
If you say : I hate Sasuke, I dunno really why but I hate him, or because you don't like the stereotype of the dark avenger or whatever, well okey, fine, you can't like all the characters.

But stop inventing thing.
lol seriously I hate Sasuke because he's lazy
Get real 3 secondes please.

Sasuke is about the same level of Neji without using his seal, the only genins better than him are Gaara and Naruto, not because they work harder, but because they have a demon inside them.
Lee was the only ninja who could only counpt on his hardwork.
And he lost.

Hardwork<Genious<Demon.
Maybe sad, but true.

Each time the manga has shown Sasuke training, he was serious, both Naruto and him trained all the nights for the tree thing and
Spoiler:


So Sasuke lazy? lol try something else.

And for the Oro/Jiraiya point.

Spoiler:
See.. even you agree. How come "Sasuke haters" always think up of new ideas of making a certain character look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki
I know I'm double posting, but I just have to address this issue.

Naruto was _not_ conceited ever. I will admit that when he did accomplish something his head blew up a little, but can't you guys see through that act?

He was simply covering up for the weak person he was. Ever heard anything about the person in the group that talks the most shit? That's the one you go after first, because most likely they are the weakest. That had been proved in this anime over and over again.

There was nothing for Naruto to be conceited about, he knew how weak he was that why he's trying so damn hard now. He even admitted to that in episode 59.
You're gonna have to go watch Naruto again and tell me that because i do believe he was conceited. Notice that i said was.
As much as i love him... im not gonna lie to myself and say he's perfect in every way.
If you still dont believe it then i'll give you some examples. But... for now... we'll see...
EliteJounin is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 21:16   Link #84
IPv6
blastos.com
 
Join Date: May 2003
besides all the negative things people have said about the bitch sasuke, the number 1 reason for hating on this mofo is:

Spoiler:


The faggot can't get strong on his own so he has to seek help from oro. I respect his brother more then suke because the skills itachi gain was of his own hard work (in that sense) not given.

sasuke = P.O.S.

end of conversation. end of discussion.
IPv6 is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 21:25   Link #85
EliteJounin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
besides all the negative things people have said about the bitch sasuke, the number 1 reason for hating on this mofo is:

Spoiler:


The faggot can't get strong on his own so he has to seek help from oro. I respect his brother more then suke because the skills itachi gain was of his own hard work (in that sense) not given.

sasuke = P.O.S.

end of conversation. end of discussion.
Hey... it wasnt his choice to be bitten by Orochimaru. Sasuke may want more power but he didnt choose to get a cursed seal. The only reason he seeks help from Orochimaru after being bitten was because that is the effect of the cursed seal. He would probably find another alternative in seeking more power than having his whole body controlled by the cursed seal. So, you cant really blame him for that.
EliteJounin is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 21:54   Link #86
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NY
Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin
See.. even you agree. How come "Sasuke haters" always think up of new ideas of making a certain character look bad.



You're gonna have to go watch Naruto again and tell me that because i do believe he was conceited. Notice that i said was.
As much as i love him... im not gonna lie to myself and say he's perfect in every way.
If you still dont believe it then i'll give you some examples. But... for now... we'll see...

It was an act, all an act!! Here's another of similar behavior example: Ever heard of a narcissist? Narcissists just act all high and mighty because in reality they are compensating the EXTREME emptiness they feel inside. So instead of admitting that emptiness inside of them they have to put on that act and make you feel like shit, because they feel like shit.

Naruto acted all conceited and high and mighty because he was compensating for the weak person he knew he was. I don't deny at all that there were times when he did have a little blown up head due to the fact that he did accomplish something, which I don't blame him, he was proud of himself. But all of it was just an act.

Even all the examples in the world can't disprove this truth, but only support it more. This does not at all make him perfect. He knew/knows that he's weak, but didn't want to admit that to anyone else. I guess the irony here would be even though he didn't want anyone to know how weak he was, in fact it was amplified even more by his actions so that everyone did know.

Or maybe it was a coincidence....
juri_miki is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 22:33   Link #87
bluedestiny
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
besides all the negative things people have said about the bitch sasuke, the number 1 reason for hating on this mofo is:

Spoiler:


The faggot can't get strong on his own so he has to seek help from oro. I respect his brother more then suke because the skills itachi gain was of his own hard work (in that sense) not given.

sasuke = P.O.S.

end of conversation. end of discussion.
SO TRUE! I AGREE

Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki

Spoiler:

Cant agree with you more.

I personally would have loved to see Naruto...
Spoiler:
bluedestiny is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 22:43   Link #88
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: I LOVE NEW YORK cough* my ass cough*
Age: 27
I would have to agree with the Sasuke haters. First, Sasuke IS a prick that is putting Naruto down. That alone should be enough reason for me to hate him but another is that he is
Spoiler:
.
Not only that, for those of you who said Sasuke didnt get bitten on purpose, even though he did not choose to get bitten by the curse seal, he is the stupidass who is continuing to use it.
__________________
What is a friend? It is single soul dwelling in two bodies. -Aristotle
I don't just think the glass is half empty, I think somebody stole half my damn drink
I'd rather betray the world then let the world betray me. -Cao Cao
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 22:52   Link #89
Baka no desu ka?
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Why do you want to know???
Age: 25
Spoiler:
Baka no desu ka? is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 23:14   Link #90
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
besides all the negative things people have said about the bitch sasuke, the number 1 reason for hating on this mofo is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6

the faggot can't get strong on his own so he has to seek help from oro. I respect his brother more then suke because the skills itachi gain was of his own hard work (in that sense) not given.

sasuke = P.O.S.

end of conversation. end of discussion.
That is pretty unreasonable and downright harsh argument from someone who has the wisdom to quote from TS Elliot..To begin with one cannot hate or like any of the characters from Naruto since they are all fictional and drawnup..What we can hate, dislike or like is the human qualities (bad and good) that are mirrored through all these different characters; although their abilities/appearance (physical and mental feature) are exaggerated beyond anyone’s doubt. To my opinion true human qualities are reflected via Sakura, Ino and Shika (there are others) which are very common in many of us. Many Naruto-fans dislike Sakura/Ino because of their petty personality and all of us share that pettiness in some degree or other. We dislike that quality in us and our disliking reflects on such characters as Sakura/Ino. Also who does not desire Shika’s wish to have nonsense-free peaceful long life where everything is simple without any complication? The human personality that is reflected through Naruto and Sasuke are extreme human qualities we wish to achieve or avoid (supernatural powers are excluded) and it is guaranteed that 99.999 percent of the time a human will not achieve those sort of qualities in their lives. The ones that do are/were called saints, prophets, devils, etc..

For certain reason, Viscious-san might appreciate this little story..When the simpsons went to Brazil the animators tried to show the social upside/downside of that country from the American perspective..Not surprisingly the episode ends up being an ethnic stereotype; the Brazilian government let their displeasure known and tried to sue the animation; Their case did not held ground because the argument made (from the animation side) was that how can they sue characters from the animation since they are drawn/fictional and those characters are the ones who did all the stereotyping..Clever, right? Here is the appreciable part..The Simpsons are banned from making anymore visits to any other countries without the explicit consent from US or from the respective country and that country gets to screen the content of the script ahead.

My point is if you start to hate or like a character so much that any other opinion infuriates you than you have become obsessive and living in a fantasy world instead of the real one....Its good to have kicks through fantasy but lets not go too far..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Hardwork<Genious<Demon.
Maybe sad, but true.
That notion may be true for the Naruto Universe….Unless Neji or Sasuke able to beat Naruto or Gaara or anyone with a demon inside further in the manga…

As for the others who still want to duke it out between bloodline and hard-work geniuses, here are some thoughtful words posted by Raikage in a different Naruto-Thread that may help you think..
Quote:
EVERYONE is a genius. There are other words in English to use besides one.

Neji is a genius.
Sasuke is a prodigy.
Rock Lee is gifted.

Sure, 'genius' is one possible translation, but it isn't the only one. Would you call an artist a genius? How about a cook? These guys can be naturally talented in what they do, but 'genius' is the wrong word to describe them.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.

Last edited by monir; 2003-12-01 at 23:25.
monir is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 23:43   Link #91
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
besides all the negative things people have said about the bitch sasuke, the number 1 reason for hating on this mofo is:

Spoiler:


The faggot can't get strong on his own so he has to seek help from oro. I respect his brother more then suke because the skills itachi gain was of his own hard work (in that sense) not given.

sasuke = P.O.S.

end of conversation. end of discussion.
What is wrong with you?

Spoiler:


[spoiler]Itachi strong who knows how. He even probably had a teacher to get stronger. Sasuke doing the same thing, find a overpowered teacher and ask him to teach him[spoiler]
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2003-12-01, 23:57   Link #92
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: i dont know can you help me
Age: 25
allright i think this thread has gone on for a long enough time that the original question is answered people gave their reasons why they hate sasuke mine included (btw i dont hate him cus hes lazy i was making the point of others more clear) but its obvious why people hate him i mean most posts are either repeats in different or the same words and the ones that arent are the first two pages and the replies/arguments to thoose and other posts

anyway i dont like to create reasons why i hate sasuke/his qualities or anything else but the reasons exist some people may think he is lazy and from their persepective that may be correct others like me think he is just a plain old a*s/prick which is very understandable by most hell thats why some like him about the whole he is more human then naruto well waht they are is that they have similar goals and radically different ways of going about achieving those goals and their personalities are virtually polar so neither of them is entirely human id say you take half sasuke and half naruto and you get an average person thats that

anything else i missed dont think so

let me just sum up this thread and then it can go on or be done i dont care really

Most people that hate sasuke have good reasons backed up by the anime/manga and some have good reasons not backed up but a small percent have ridiculus reasons and are probably just jumping on the bandwaggon

those who like him well most have generally good reasons backed by the anime/manga just like those who hate him and well the same goes for the others some arent backed up and some are stupid

so in reality people hate him and like him for somewhat similar reasons i guess those are two different kinds of people that look for different good qualites and bad ones in others ok so people can hate sasuke for their personal preference in personality traits/qualities and people can like him for the same reason does this answer your questiion Ashhsin-kun it better cus i dont feel like writting this much again

sorry for writting an essay guys but i kinda had to you know?
__________________
A.S.S. for ever!!!
The Anti Sasuke Syndicate, where sasuke lovers go to feel really really bad about themselves and their favorite character. Est. 2003
Lee-pimp is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 00:38   Link #93
EliteJounin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
I would have to agree with the Sasuke haters. First, Sasuke IS a prick that is putting Naruto down. That alone should be enough reason for me to hate him but another is that he is
Spoiler:
.
Not only that, for those of you who said Sasuke didnt get bitten on purpose, even though he did not choose to get bitten by the curse seal, he is the stupidass who is continuing to use it.
Dude, have you ever thought of it this way. He doesnt know how to get rid of it. Its controlling him more than he is controlling it. Think about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki
It was an act, all an act!! Here's another of similar behavior example: Ever heard of a narcissist? Narcissists just act all high and mighty because in reality they are compensating the EXTREME emptiness they feel inside. So instead of admitting that emptiness inside of them they have to put on that act and make you feel like shit, because they feel like shit.

Naruto acted all conceited and high and mighty because he was compensating for the weak person he knew he was. I don't deny at all that there were times when he did have a little blown up head due to the fact that he did accomplish something, which I don't blame him, he was proud of himself. But all of it was just an act.

Even all the examples in the world can't disprove this truth, but only support it more. This does not at all make him perfect. He knew/knows that he's weak, but didn't want to admit that to anyone else. I guess the irony here would be even though he didn't want anyone to know how weak he was, in fact it was amplified even more by his actions so that everyone did know.

Or maybe it was a coincidence....
Re-read what you just said right there. It still shows their personality. Even though it was an act... it still means that he is conceited. Actually... he was conceited. Okay okay okay.... lets just stop right here because this is not about Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-pimp
allright i think this thread has gone on for a long enough time that the original question is answered people gave their reasons why they hate sasuke mine included (btw i dont hate him cus hes lazy i was making the point of others more clear) but its obvious why people hate him i mean most posts are either repeats in different or the same words and the ones that arent are the first two pages and the replies/arguments to thoose and other posts
Yeah... i find it odd that people just post the same exact info again when it has already been posted.

Last edited by EliteJounin; 2003-12-02 at 00:49.
EliteJounin is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 00:54   Link #94
EliteJounin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka no desu ka?
Spoiler:

You are the baka. He wouldnt have chosen to use it if he wasnt bitten in the first place. He chose to follow Orochimaru because that was what the cursed seal did to him. And i dont think that searching for power to kill his brother is a sign of greed. If you wanna see a greedy shinobi then Orochimaru looks greedier than he.

By the way, the double posting was an accident.
EliteJounin is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 01:17   Link #95
Baka no desu ka?
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Why do you want to know???
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin
He wouldnt have chosen to use it if he wasnt bitten in the first place. He chose to follow Orochimaru because that was what the cursed seal did to him. And i dont think that searching for power to kill his brother is a sign of greed. If you wanna see a greedy shinobi then Orochimaru looks greedier than he.
No duh, Oro is greedier than Sasuke. But this isn't about Orochimaru. With your first point: Of course he wouldn't have used it if he couldn't have. However, he CHOSE, as you admit, to using the seal and following Oro - he wasn't forced to. You misunderstand the curse seal - in its original state, if Sasuke used up all his chakra, the seal would provide him with much more and take over his body temporarily, permanently if left unchecked. After being sealed, the seal can be used only if Sasuke CHOOSES to. Obviously, he can use regular chakra (Chidori), but he can resort to using the seal if he WANTS TO. And he does. He loses his head over the admittedly difficult situation of losing his clan and attempts to avenge them, assuming that it is his clan's wish to promote even more bloodshed among themselves and that it is his job to assume the position of avenger - greedy in my book.
Baka no desu ka? is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 02:03   Link #96
HyugaIsil
Higher Angel
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sweden
Age: 29
Sasuke is just so weak. Playing cool and think that he we that best ninja around....damn he is weaker then Naruto....

Of course i would really want to se Sasuke with Byakugan instead of Sharingan....HAIL WHITE EYES!!!!!
HyugaIsil is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 02:28   Link #97
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyugaIsil
Sasuke is just so weak. Playing cool and think that he we that best ninja around....damn he is weaker then Naruto....

Of course i would really want to se Sasuke with Byakugan instead of Sharingan....HAIL WHITE EYES!!!!!
everyone is weaker then naruto he does have kyubi.

sasuke has brains too
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 02:38   Link #98
Elysium
できるから。。。
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rapture
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Elysium
Despite me being a Sasuke-hater, I suppose you could call me, I will try my hardest to be objective:


Sasuke's good points

1. He has a driving rage to seek revenge. This will lead him to improve.
Spoiler:

2. He has cool hair. You gotta love the cool hair.
3. He has a good voice actor.
4. He's hot.

To be completely honest, those are the only good points I see in him.

Sasuke's bad points

1. He's conceited to a fault. He's arrogant towards everyone, even his friends like Naruto and Sakura. He'd constantly chide them with a smug grin and doesn't try to befriend them. It's one thing to say that he's not trying to befriend EVERYONE, but the fact is that he's not trying to befriend ANYONE. AT ALL.
2. His driving force for revenge will ultimately be fruitless. Translation: he doesn't see far enough into the future, doesn't have enough introspection. Let's say he kills Itachi. What then? He said so himself: "I live for the sake fo killing my brother." What happens afterwards? I mean, what'll the angsty-mopey-waa-waa-waa-I-have-a-dark-past,-worship-me! boy do? Have tea with Sakura all day?
3. Some people say he's lazy. Others counter that by saying that he works hard, look at that huge improvement he made in 2 weeks. Well, let me ask you this: if he wasn't as lazy as you say, why didn't he just train 24/7 like Lee or Naruto? I mean, if I was going to kill someone who's infinitely stronger than me, I'd spend every waking moment working my butt off so I can whip him good. The fact that he DOESN'T do that shows that he's lazy, plain and simple.
4. Many people have pointed it out, but he DECIDED that he should give into Orochimaru's power, despite him witnessing the sheer evilness that Orochimaru possesses. The fact that he's willing to "take in the devil into his own body if only to kill his brother" is proof enough of his conceitedness and willingness to put others in danger for his own sake. Very greedy and selfish.

There. I tried being completely honest, completely analyzing all sides, and that's what I came up with. In short, Sasuke's a character the fangirls will love for his looks and voice and cliched "dark past," but ultimately, he's nothing more than someone who is empty. Woo, vapidity! Damn, that's hot.

-_-
Elysium is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 03:57   Link #99
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Sasuke's bad points

1. He's conceited to a fault. He's arrogant towards everyone, even his friends like Naruto and Sakura. He'd constantly chide them with a smug grin and doesn't try to befriend them. It's one thing to say that he's not trying to befriend EVERYONE, but the fact is that he's not trying to befriend ANYONE. AT ALL.
2. His driving force for revenge will ultimately be fruitless. Translation: he doesn't see far enough into the future, doesn't have enough introspection. Let's say he kills Itachi. What then? He said so himself: "I live for the sake fo killing my brother." What happens afterwards? I mean, what'll the angsty-mopey-waa-waa-waa-I-have-a-dark-past,-worship-me! boy do? Have tea with Sakura all day?
3. Some people say he's lazy. Others counter that by saying that he works hard, look at that huge improvement he made in 2 weeks. Well, let me ask you this: if he wasn't as lazy as you say, why didn't he just train 24/7 like Lee or Naruto? I mean, if I was going to kill someone who's infinitely stronger than me, I'd spend every waking moment working my butt off so I can whip him good. The fact that he DOESN'T do that shows that he's lazy, plain and simple.
4. Many people have pointed it out, but he DECIDED that he should give into Orochimaru's power, despite him witnessing the sheer evilness that Orochimaru possesses. The fact that he's willing to "take in the devil into his own body if only to kill his brother" is proof enough of his conceitedness and willingness to put others in danger for his own sake. Very greedy and selfish.

There. I tried being completely honest, completely analyzing all sides, and that's what I came up with. In short, Sasuke's a character the fangirls will love for his looks and voice and cliched "dark past," but ultimately, he's nothing more than someone who is empty. Woo, vapidity! Damn, that's hot.

-_-
Well this post is biased, you being a sasuke hater and all.

1. Isn't that his character? Being an Evil Good guy. He does befriend Naruto not Sakura, but Naruto. He goes and train with him, he taunts him to be stronger then him. He even gave Naruto his first Kiss! (the end is irrelevent, but like you said he protected Naruto, he wouldn't protect him if he didn't consider him a friend.

3. Him still lazy? Just because the anime shows rock lee and naruto train all day and night that doesn't mean sasuke didn't train? the show is called "Naruto" not "Sasuke" No kidding they'll show naruto training. It's already proven he's not lazy, he ran up the tree with naruto. he trained with kakashi like how naruto trained with Jiraya. hell even garra got scared and knows how hard sasuke trained. remember garra was shaking

2. He's going to revive his clan meaning yes he will have babies with sakura. Your point being? Like naruto after he becomes hokage what then? He completed his dream. then what? Again stupid irrelevent point

4. What so he's supposed to put up with naruto and let him train so he won't be indanger? He has his own dreams and ambitions too. Again like i said, he never asked them to follow him they did it on tsunade's orders. Think about it, he's selfish for his own reasons he's not forcing others to butt into his problems.

Can't you Sasuke haters think of better points instead of saying

Oh! he caused Sakura to cry when he left he's a bastard blah blah blah. Most of your points are fallacies.
aahhsin is offline  
Old 2003-12-02, 04:28   Link #100
EliteJounin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka no desu ka?
No duh, Oro is greedier than Sasuke. But this isn't about Orochimaru. With your first point: Of course he wouldn't have used it if he couldn't have. However, he CHOSE, as you admit, to using the seal and following Oro - he wasn't forced to. You misunderstand the curse seal - in its original state, if Sasuke used up all his chakra, the seal would provide him with much more and take over his body temporarily, permanently if left unchecked. After being sealed, the seal can be used only if Sasuke CHOOSES to. Obviously, he can use regular chakra (Chidori), but he can resort to using the seal if he WANTS TO. And he does. He loses his head over the admittedly difficult situation of losing his clan and attempts to avenge them, assuming that it is his clan's wish to promote even more bloodshed among themselves and that it is his job to assume the position of avenger - greedy in my book.
You dont need to teach me about the cursed seal. I am well aware of what it does.
We both have different opinions. You have yours, I have mines.
But what i am saying is that Sasuke wouldnt have chosen to follow Orochimaru in the first place if it were not for the cursed seal. So... you could say that it is a part of the cursed seals fault as it is Sasuke's. Though, I would highly doubt that he would choose that path if he were in such a situation.
I feel like im missing something....
EliteJounin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.