AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-17, 23:47   Link #1061
Sigurd
Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy
I'm happy with how they ended it. I was really expecting some kind of non-comprehendable ending, but this was fine with me. And that "epilogue" was as close to being a finished ending without actually being one that was possible. So, at least I am pleased. It will be interesting reading others opinions about it. Great final ep. This is definately one of my favourites for 2004.

Spoiler for for something i really liked:
I agree wholeheartedly with what you said. I think I like how it ended. Yeah, not as happy as I wanted it to be, but the epilogue highly implied that it is a happy ending. Kannazuki no Miko is definitely one of my favourites, if not the most favourite for 2004.

Spoiler for for something i really liked too:
Sigurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 01:33   Link #1062
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigurd
I agree wholeheartedly with what you said. I think I like how it ended. Yeah, not as happy as I wanted it to be, but the epilogue highly implied that it is a happy ending. Kannazuki no Miko is definitely one of my favourites, if not the most favourite for 2004.

Spoiler for for something i really liked too:
BAKANE, WHY COULDN'T THEY END IT WITH A ...
Spoiler:
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 01:58   Link #1063
neovu79

Smile

It was a happy ending, but not as happy as I wanted it.

Spoiler:
neovu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 03:01   Link #1064
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I was disappointed with the way this anime ended, and I'm not just saying that because
Spoiler:

I don't know, I was hoping for something more... realistic? Oh wait... this is an anime with mechs and magic, ok nevermind, wrong word. I was hoping for sad ending, instead, in essence we basically get the
Spoiler:

There were more tears in this episode than my bathtub can handle.

Oh well... it was an interesting ride but the end was rather dull.
Old 2004-12-18, 03:27   Link #1065
Mentar
Banned

Most evil credits ever. EVER, I tell you.

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 03:48   Link #1066
Takemi_Ikazuchi

I guess some of you catched this earlier, but it seems that Miyako and Girochi really do share a filial bond of sorts.
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 05:29   Link #1067
ati

After I read all of your post ,I still don't know how it end ,but they can't be together right?
Now I do not finish to download it , I may understand if I finish it.

Last edited by ati; 2004-12-18 at 06:04.
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 09:35   Link #1068
SilverPheonix
Herold of Chaos

Location: Somewhere in the vast infinate Multiverse 'come to think of it! WHERE THE HELL AM I NOW!?!?'
Smile

i really want to see ep. 12!!
can anyone please tell me where u can down load the raw

and thank u guuchan for the ep. 12 screenshots
and i agree it ended too soon, i wish it was longer !
SilverPheonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 09:56   Link #1069
ati

I get it from hongfire , I can not link it here ,now I'm download it try to find it.
Hey you guys try to share opinion about the ending some more , I like to read them.

Last edited by ati; 2004-12-18 at 17:02.
Old 2004-12-18, 15:04   Link #1070
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

just finished watching ep12, and as fitting to the entire series, I really don't know what to say about the ending. It may well be one of the best endings for me ever, while at the same time it may be one of the worst endings ever for me. Currently I'm inclined to think it's one of the best, however I'm not too sure if I have fully understood the ending yet. And I still have absolutely no idea whether the director is a crazy genius or a crazy idiot, albeit I'm currently inclined to think he's a crazy moron It is a bittersweet ending which I love, but it also has ridiculous Deus Ex Machina scenes that I hate, and not just one Deus Ex Machina, but two And it may have quite some self-contradictions... or not
Spoiler:

Anyway yup I don't know what to say about the ending. And I still don't understand a lot of things yet, and I'm not even sure if those Deus Ex Machina scenes are really Deus Ex Machina or not... I'm not sure if the director is cheating on my emotions with Deus Ex Machina stuff or it's some weird logic that I still can't comprehend yet... anyway a fittingly weird ending to a weird show, you could say it's a great emotional ending, or it's a moronic ending that cheats on your emotions, I'm still trying to figure out which

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-18 at 16:09.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 15:58   Link #1071
overfiend

Spoiler:
overfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 16:02   Link #1072
ati

That was a great ending right? for me it 's really good , even there's manything that I can not understand and it's so weird , somehow Souma still show that he is very very best guy ,how can I find someone like him in this world ,too good until his last role, how can he always show that perfect aura?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
just finished watching ep12, and as fitting to the entire series, I really don't know what to say about the ending. It may well be one of the best endings for me ever, while at the same time it may be one of the worst endings ever for me. Currently I'm inclined to think it's one of the best, however I'm not too sure if I have fully understood the ending yet. And I still have absolutely no idea whether the director is a crazy genius or a crazy idiot, albeit I'm currently inclined to think he's a crazy moron It is a bittersweet ending which I love, but it also has ridiculous Deus Ex Machina scenes that I hate, and not just one Deus Ex Machina, but two And it may have quite some self-contradictions... or not
Spoiler:

Anyway yup I don't know what to say about the ending. And I still don't understand a lot of things yet, and I'm not even sure those Deus Ex Machina scenes are really Deus Ex Machina... I'm not sure if the director is cheating on my emotions with Deus Ex Machina or it's some weird logic that I still can't comprehend... anyway a fittingly weird ending to a weird show, you could say it's a great emotional story, or it's a moronic story that cheats on your emotions, I'm still trying to figure out which
I really agree with dreamless for the ending but I still like it also however I think it's too short to conclude everything in one ep. .I feel like what the whole thing is just for this and yes they answered me nothing ,this is poignant show but it's still my favourite in this year even I have many question like How? Why? what
Anyway I really happy to read all of your opinion ,it make this show more fun so please share your opinion and comments about this ending more .
Somehow Takemi_Ikazuchi you're right with that ,good prediction
Spoiler:

and Mentar I'm happy with this ending do you like it , please tell me at least we hope for same happy ending even it 's not like what we think
Come to share more opinion ,I 'm looking forward to read them
Old 2004-12-18, 16:07   Link #1073
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by overfiend
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-18, 16:09   Link #1074
ati

Quote:
Originally Posted by overfiend
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-18, 16:59   Link #1075
overfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
overfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 17:13   Link #1076
dreamless

well,
Spoiler:

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-12-18 at 17:27.
Old 2004-12-18, 17:17   Link #1077
ati

I don't know what to said but I still don't understand why Chikane stop when she saw the necklace? and more questions have no answers.
Spoiler:

Somehow it's ok for me .
Old 2004-12-18, 17:22   Link #1078
kobun

What a craptaciluar ending.. however
Spoiler:
kobun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 17:50   Link #1079
USCPharmacist

My thought on ep. 12.....drum roll.....GAY ENDING!!! there I said it.

Remember the word "gay" has many meanings..

Very wierd show deserve a very wierd ending I guess. To me KnM is the funniest non comedy I have ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time during ep. 12 cuz it was so bad and "bad" at the same time. It reminded me of a sketch from SNL where they have a fake comercial about a car:"This is the Chameleon, the best and the worse of all cars." haha lol

BTW, in hind sight, Chikane should've ask for advice from Reimalda on how to woo girls b4 she pull her crazy stun on Hemiko, the result would be a lot better I tell you. As to saving the world, she should talk with Ayato first since he is much better at doing it. Don't ask Shinji though, that fag wouldve kill us all....on the other hand If Chikane just want to be with Hemiko...

Finally, I am disappointed at Usagi, I meant some dumb @#$#& are trashing the moon, she should've come out with her slaves and bust some balls!!!!111
USCPharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 18:14   Link #1080
Takemi_Ikazuchi

The scary thing is I know which particular animes you are rerring to..

EDIT: Ayato's method was the craziest

Rahxephon Spoilers
Spoiler:

Last edited by Takemi_Ikazuchi; 2004-12-18 at 18:28.
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, mecha, romance, shounen, yuri