AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-08-16, 12:06   Link #1
akira777

An Anime/Manga Style Peasant And Prince

I'm very new to drawing in the style of anime and manga. Anyway, I drew these two pictures for a very nice young lady who helped suggest an art supplier for me. I took some liberties with both of their hairstyles and improvised a lapel and insignia for the prince. Initially, the prince drawing was originally supposed to be a female, but someone commented to me that she looks like a he. So, it turned into a feminine looking male. As far as the peasant goes, I drew her in a fairly conventional way and only had her look over shoulders to make it sort of seem interesting. I also put a bit of shading to add a little dimension. I'm pretty much an amateur in the style because I've been busy with so many other things and really haven't had a chance to go deeper into the style, though I do have two very good how-to books on the subject.

The Peasant-

The Prince-
akira777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-16, 12:48   Link #2
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
wow very artistic you areee, very gradient too, love the way you draw them eyes, *_ *! welcome to one of the anime worlds
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-16, 13:15   Link #3
akira777

Thank you for your comment and compliment. I appreciate it ^_^!
akira777 is offline   Reply With Quote