AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: What would you like to know more about? What events/mysteries?
Where did kakashi get his sharingan? 42 26.58%
What relationship did kakashi have with obito and how did obito die? 10 6.33%
Itachi! How much did he own in his chuunin exam? What were his anbu days like? 12 7.59%
Akatsuki. Who are their members? Who is that leader who is stronger than Itachi? 38 24.05%
Did they dominate their chuunin exam and crush all the other genin? 0 0%
I wanna know EVERYTHING about the Ninja war that happened. The politics and brawls that occured. 6 3.80%
Some indepth look into life in other villages, their jounin, their structure 8 5.06%
The detailed events of the kyuubi . How konoha's jounin, anbu fought and Yondaims jutsu. 34 21.52%
I wanna know more about the lives of the 1'st and second Hokage and how they founded Konoha. 4 2.53%
I wanna know the juicy details of gai-kakashi and Oro-Jiraiya rivalries. 4 2.53%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-08-20, 14:31   Link #21
ChildGamez
Gaara's absolute defence.

Hmm ..

1. Kakashi and Obito relationship
2. Akatsuki mystery
3. Kakashi's Sharingan mystery

My top3....

"A person can't defeat loneliness."
ChildGamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 14:53   Link #22
A.L.

I really want to know what happened in the Kyuubi attack in detail. The second for me is about the other villages and countries in the Naruto world.

The one I want to know most besides the other two is:

Spoiler:
A.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:42   Link #23
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
AKATSUKI , MUST KNOW NOW

if we dont find out about akatsuki, i m gonna go find that harigu guy, whoever it is who wrote naruto, and tell him to spit it out
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 00:27   Link #24
xyrrus

Behind the mask of the mask of Kakashi...

Because we deserve to know after all the crap we endured in ep 101.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 02:54   Link #25
kboykb

You've definitely got up some nice choices there man.. and quite honestly, I wouldn't mind if the anime team did a filler of everything you posted up there. They're all pretty much questions or things that people on these forums have been wanting to know.. or see for a while now.

Honestly I really wanna know about Sarutobi's past.. I'm just really interested in how great of a ninja he use to be, since I was marvelled at the strength that he still had when he was in his 80s.

Definitely :-)

Oh and.. I wouldn't mind knowing about the other kages as well. . . . and Itachi.. and the sannins.. and the war.. and .. all of 'em!
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 03:05   Link #26
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
im really intrested in the history of the 1st and 2nd hokage and how they build op konoha, and how they defended it in the past.
but seeing everything that is in the poll... hell yeah some fillers about these subjects would be great
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 03:15   Link #27
HoboGod
Necromancer

Well, i hate to go with any of the crowds on this one, but the fact of the matter is that the story of kyuubi attacking leaf village is just bound to be a good one. I'm not as conserned with the 4th hokage tho... i just want to see some godzilla-style-village-destroying-mass-confusion chaos.

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
<(^.^<) 2 wrongs make a right, 3 rights make a left. (>^.^)>
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 03:47   Link #28
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Nice Thread

I'm really really curious about Itachi and his ANBU days. See what kind of missions one of the greatest shinobi went on....as some say...teehee.
Old 2004-09-17, 08:18   Link #29
Shadow-Skill

First off, what I would like to see is SHINO!!!! he's the only genin that NOTHING has been said about. Only Kiba has said that Shino is strong, and nothing since.

Spoiler:

The past will take care of itself with like 5 or 6 weeks worth of manga chptrs. Those who read it know what im talking about.

and finally what I want to see is the girls actually do something worth while, and not just get their assess kicked. No Temari doesn't fit into my last wish, she has already done something.
Shadow-Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 11:44   Link #30
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I dunno whether it goes on this thread but I would like to know how the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan, since the Uchiha descended from the Hyuuga. I think it evolved over time, rather then someone of the Hyuuga clan who was suddenly born with the Sharingan. If so, I would like to know more about the period when it was changing between the 2. They must have been really powerful.

Of course, this may have already been answered and I would be an idiot not to search for it (but what words would I use to search with?).
You now i would like to know that too...i got my own theory....its go something to do with the Hyuga...and Kurenai ancestor................Haven you seen Kurenai eyes that looks like Shraingan Eyes without the Dots? could you imagineSome Hyuga mariing a Ancestor of Kurenai...and hence the beggining of a new Bloodline?

either way it just a wacky theory.................

Beisdes this....The one thing i want To know the most is how Kakshi got the Sharingan...and About the Sannin when they were toghether..maybe some mission when they were gennin (a la Team 7) the Cuhnnin exams........ahhthe Konoha war!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on Kishimoto!
Old 2004-09-17, 12:10   Link #31
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
the akatsuki one is up there but i think thats not so far away to being explained

id rather like to see the kyuubis story which i think there holding to the end because it envolves the fourth , so yeah the kyuubi story , where did he come from , why was konoha the only village (so far that we know of) who fought against it , what did the sannin and sarutobi do or didnt do , the fourths life , and last but not least the whole fourth and naruto conextion.

i really dont care about kakashi or his sharingan ,
Old 2004-09-17, 12:54   Link #32
Mezu
The Guardian

I definetely got to know more about Akatsuki and Kakashi's sharingan... their simply a must. Hoepfully we will see a few ova's on all these mysteries
Old 2004-09-17, 13:33   Link #33
gamergirlx
I want Kakashi's bells!

Send a message via AIM to gamergirlx
Well, I probably have more details I want revealed because I stick with the anime story and don't read the manga. (Yeah, boo - hiss whatever). But I definately would like to know more about Kakashi and his Sharingan. Or well, just make it that I want to know everything about Kakashi, including Obito, and his training when he was younger. (Slightly fangirlish interest there...eeeee!!)

I also want to know more about Naruto's past. Like who raised him as an infant? Why him? His [possible] relationship to the 4th? But since those things seems to me to be somewhat all interconnected, I may just learn someday.
Old 2004-09-17, 14:13   Link #34
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

of course interested in Akatsuki, but i have the feeling that once we will know about it, it will be the end of naruto
so for now, need more info about kakashi's past (Btw, dunno who has that avatar of kakashi's legs, but......really nice )
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 16:19   Link #35
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Personally I'm more interested in learning more about Kyuubi. Hopefully with that we'll learn more about Naruto's past. I'm really curious about knowing who his parents are and who raised him when he was really young. I'm sure there's a connection between Naruto and the 4th and I want to know what it is.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 18:07   Link #36
realdeal
The Real Deal

They should dedicate an episode for the following:

4th's past up to the battle.

kakashi past from when he was first taken by 4th, to gai rivalry and obito/sharingan.

The 3rds past from when he was young to when he led the.
personally i don't have a favorite, but come on. itachi's so cookie cutter it's ridiculous. LOOK AT ME. I'M ALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS. LOOK AT ME I DON'T SMILE. WOW I'M POWERFUL. WOW I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK THAT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED IN 20 YEARS.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 02:20   Link #37
Crazy Monkey
AnimeFreak

good thread.

i'm really curious about the Akatsuki. who could be their leader? even stronger than Itachi? that would be a neat arc
Crazy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 02:55   Link #38
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
The options are too limited- all i want to know is if chouji stays alive and becomes leaf's new pimp. Actually i would i like to know other stuff... but that kinda thing should never leave the wacwns
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 06:22   Link #39
kaede

yeah its a good thread but i hope it dont will be a thread forever, i mean i hope we will see it in the series or in the manga.
I select kakashis story i know it is quite clear but want be sure.

Mwagumsa
kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 10:21   Link #40
Mezu
The Guardian

unfortunately, we probably wont be seeing to many(if we see any) members of Akatsuki. This is because itachi is almost as strong as Jiraiya and theres got to be guys stronger then jiraiya and itachi. We haven't seen any good guys that surpass jiraiya, so basically we have to wait till naruto & sasuke are very powerful and older.