AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2006-06-12, 17:44   Link #201
Lumir

The moment kyuubi was sealed in naruto he became part of naruto. Though there is alot of talk about naruto being just the container of kyuubi's soul, as we have seen some of the eps, naruto and kyuubi's chakra are combining.

Also if you notice when kyuubi's chakra explodes out of naruto that the chakra itself has a mind of its own...(see the fight between sasuke and naruto for the comment). Seeing this made me realize that the kyuubi still exists through naruto and still can effect the physical world through chakra.

But as we all know kyuubi is limited in how much he can express himself through the chakra. As we have seen in certine eps, that naruto's body can only handle so much at his current state. But as naruto grows stronger so dose kyuubi's ability to send out more chakra from naruto with complete control.

So to me it seems as though naruto in kyuubi form has control over his body while the amazing charkra is controlled by kyuubi, and as we all saw in the fight between sasuke, it seems that naruto and the kyuubi work togather, though the chakra can move anyway the kyuubi desires.

So i conclude that since they are merged (kyuubi/naruto), and since we almost saw a black out when naruto almost died... that if he dose die kyuubi will go with him or loose all his ability to have any effect in the physical world since he wouldnt have a container for his soul, hence there would be no outlet for his chakra.
Old 2006-06-13, 05:57   Link #202
Rus23

just kinda flicked through this thread (interesting) and the arguements given are all good points, but the wolf guys arguement seems logical but you seem to be fixed on your opinion as if your completely right.... which is strange because you should take into concideration everyone elses arguements.

I personally would of thought that if naruto dies, so does kyubii or how ever you spell it. Only because 1: (which was stated early in this thread) about the fox saying its getting dark when naruto was with tsunade. 2: the fact that sasukes main fight with him, remember he threw him off the cliff edge and broke narutos neck??? i.e. naruto died there and then and possible broken skull. The fox done his magic and bought him back to life. i could go on about the fox takes over parts of naruto (which tail stage he's at) but i can't be arsed.

Rus23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 07:46   Link #203
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

The only logical reason as to why the Kyuubi keeps Naruto alive is that if he dies, so would he/she.

Looking at the arguments stated:

If the Kyuubi gets its freedom from the death of Naruto, then it would have no reason at all to help.

If the Kyuubi dies if Naruto dies, then there would be a reason for it to help Naruto out, but considering that the Kyuubi doesn't really manifest itself in EVERY situation as to ensure Naruto's safety, we can assume to an extent that the Kyuubi doesn't want it's chakra to mix too much with Naruto's in fear of it being FULLY assimilated and thus losing any hope of freedom. This conjecture would also take into consideration the fact that simply living in Naruto isn't quite enough for the Kyuubi. Meaning to say, that the Kyuubi is just lying in wait for the seal to be weakened and eventually break to be able to go free.

Potentially, if the above scenario happens, that would mean Naruto would lose his life in the process of the Kyuubi being set free, thus making it quite clear that someone needs to sacrifice for the protagonist in the far/near future.

------------

Babbling
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 12:22   Link #204
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Personally, I think Kyuubi somewhat likes Naruto (Naruto had the guts to try and bluff Kyuubi for power) and gives him a bit of chakra here and there just to keep things interesting.

Naruto is the fox's only connection to the world right now, after all, and it wouldn't look so good if your container (avatar, representative) kept getting punked out.

Maybe Naruto will pull off the ultimate upset and turn Kyuubi into a good guy.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 13:52   Link #205
angryman

Quick question. If Kyubi dies when Naruto dies, wouldnt it be better for everyone that naruto is killed (!) after sealing kyubi in? I mean I'm no baby killer, but wouldn't that be the most logicial thing to do?

It's like if killing a baby kills hitler, prevents thousands others killed, I think the sacrifice is justified.
angryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 14:43   Link #206
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

maby when naruto dies he will return to his orginal form and kill as before.
Rock Lee X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 23:48   Link #207
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Okay, to break down my post... the case is:

1.) Naruto dies, Kyuubi has no chance of freedom
2.) Naruto lives and seal eventually wears out.
3.) Kyuubi can't help too much since if it does, total assimilation might occur [Speculation] thus disallowing the Kyuubi from being seperated from Naruto.
4.) De-JKing from natural deterioration of the seal would lead to that of Naruto's death.
5.) Since Naruto is the main character, if the above scenario happens, someone needs to lose his/her life FOR Naruto's sake.
6.) This person is most likely Sakura or Tsunade.

XD
Old 2006-06-13, 23:56   Link #208
Spawnblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Maybe Naruto will pull off the ultimate upset and turn Kyuubi into a good guy.

Egad please don't jinx it!!! Considering previous occurrences it has the possibility of happening O.O >.<!!!! NoooOooOoo!!!
Spawnblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 00:12   Link #209
Spawnblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddadain
Okay, to break down my post... the case is:

1.) Naruto dies, Kyuubi has no chance of freedom
2.) Naruto lives and seal eventually wears out.
3.) Kyuubi can't help too much since if it does, total assimilation might occur [Speculation] thus disallowing the Kyuubi from being seperated from Naruto.
4.) De-JKing from natural deterioration of the seal would lead to that of Naruto's death.
5.) Since Naruto is the main character, if the above scenario happens, someone needs to lose his/her life FOR Naruto's sake.
6.) This person is most likely Sakura or Tsunade.

XD

On number 6, my guess would actually be either Sasuke or Jiraiya.
Spawnblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 01:15   Link #210
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Jiraiya can't do revival ninjitsu. And since Tsunade is the highest level medical shinobi and Sakura saw how the revival ninjutsu was performed, we can safely assume that they are the only 2 that can possible do something like that. XD
Old 2006-06-14, 01:18   Link #211
vblaze101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnblade

On number 6, my guess would actually be either Sasuke or Jiraiya.
I totally agree.....but honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if both Sasuke and Jiraiya ended up dead.......then we'd get Darth Naruto...MUHAHAHHAHA!!!! j/k
vblaze101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 01:22   Link #212
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

I want Naruto to be EVIL. Make the manga and anime to be MUCH MUCH more interesting. Like Death Note XD
Old 2006-06-14, 01:26   Link #213
vblaze101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddadain
I want Naruto to be EVIL. Make the manga and anime to be MUCH MUCH more interesting. Like Death Note XD
LOL....well I will say the main characters gone evil are always COOL!!! Maybe we'd see something where Kyuubi and Naruto completely merge, and Naruto decides to give into all Kyuubis evil urges.......the terror........the destruction.....the carnage....SO delicious!!!
vblaze101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 01:26   Link #214
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

So true XD
Old 2006-06-18, 13:36   Link #215
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

mmmmmmmm taste like evil. Maby at one point in the series naruto will go evil. In my opinion naruto is 2 stupid to be evil. Unless he is controlled by someone for a long period of time. Evilicious!!
Rock Lee X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 17:19   Link #216
kiroisenko

Send a message via MSN to kiroisenko Send a message via Yahoo to kiroisenko
I am sure that NOONE has Wrote this before, much less thought it, if you have let me know!

Please be patient with my ordering and explanation

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-04-14 at 20:02.
kiroisenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 17:42   Link #217
Kafriel
Senior Guest

First of all, please use spoilers with the spoiler .... /spoiler in []s or by clicking the triangular sign right next to quotes to add your images, it takes quite a while to load the page and the text is confusing when read from between images.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-04-14 at 20:02.
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 18:28   Link #218
iBeast

This op's question in this thread was asked in a very intellectual manner, but it doesn't compensate for the fact that it's a "stupid" question.

Naruto is the carrier. Kyubbi is the carried. See where I'm going with this?

We didn't even needed to find out the 4th put the 9tails in Naruto...it was to be easily assumed..
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 01:21   Link #219
Kafriel
Senior Guest

To answer the main question, the Kyuubi doesn't want Naruto to die, because then it would be freed but in a separate dimension and would have to wait many years until hatred gathers in one place again so that it can reappear there. Or so says I...
Old 2009-08-18, 20:26   Link #220
Im_A_MoP

Ez answer

According to my theory which I will post later in the naruto family tree thread. Kyuubi wants to help naruto because naruto is his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson. Duhhhh
Blood is thicker than chakra obviously
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote