AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-08-27, 06:32   Link #1
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Last Post not showing correctly...

Okay I just replied to this Haibane Renmei opinions and my post is not showing on the forum page as the last post. If I click the 'Go to Last Post' button it does take me to my post. It also doesn't show me as the last poster in the 'UserCP' area.

A bug or something?
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 07:10   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I've notice this happen a number of times over the last few months, so yes it does appear to be a bug of some sort. I'm afraid it's something we have to live with.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 16:06   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That's odd because when I look at the thread I see you as the last poster. The post that you made there 7 minutes before you posted here (about the doujinshi) is currently the last post in that thread when I look at it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 16:37   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
That's odd because when I look at the thread I see you as the last poster. The post that you made there 7 minutes before you posted here (about the doujinshi) is currently the last post in that thread when I look at it.
Currently the problem only shows itself when you look at the DVD & Licensed forum. I just looked now and I still see the same problem, the DVD & Licensed page shows that dreamless was the last poster to the thread but if you click on the 'last post' button, you go to the post by Sonhex.
Quote:
Haibane Renmei opinions? Silence_Fish 16 254 Today 06:41 by dreamless
As I said, it isn't the first time I've seen this occur, but it's just something I've learnt to live with
xris is offline   Reply With Quote