AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-08-30, 00:18   Link #1
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
Uchiha geniuses?

hmm..ive been thinkin about it, am im starting to wonder if all uchiha shinobi were/are geniuses...since sasuke is one..nd seems like itachi wood be one too..
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:24   Link #2
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Their blood line is sharingan.

Not "Genius"

Sasuke and Itachi are geniuses because thats them. Theyd be geniuses even without sharingan.

That doesnt make all uchiha geniuses.
__________________
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:32   Link #3
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
i wasnt talkin about the sharingan...
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:44   Link #4
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: kerazy.com/forum
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
hmm..ive been thinkin about it, am im starting to wonder if all uchiha shinobi were/are geniuses...since sasuke is one..nd seems like itachi wood be one too..

*sigh* some people.........

ok......I shall answer your question.

1]Not all uchiha's were genius's,it was just that itachi was special.

2]uchiha's are like other shinobi's some of them maybe genius's or not

3]If all uchiha's were genius's they would probalnly change name to genius clan

4]You don't NEED A BLOODLINE limit to be a genius's

5]Only some people have the sharingan in the uchiha clan.

*sigh*
__________________
Admin of Kerazy.com, the place to get your Hajime No Ippo fit, and various other mangas.
Help me build the community by joining the forum.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:59   Link #5
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Hmm, the whole clan was full of really great ninjas. They were the police ninja, afterall, and not all of them had the sharingan. Kakashi, when referring to Sasuke early on in the beginning, made a big deal of how he was 'from the Uchiha clan, which is obvs full of geniuses... ' etc. He didn't seem to think Sasuke's absence of the sharingan at that point made much of a difference as to the greatness of his blood.

So yeah, I think their blood all in all was pretty gifted.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 01:53   Link #6
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
The only prodigy I've seen from the Uchiha clan would probably be Itachi, but he was probably very very special. I'm sure most of the Uchiha clan were part of the police force but it doesn't mean that they're geniuses -_-. They were either probably just stronger than the average shinobi or got into the police force through nepotism. It really depends on how strong the police need to be. I'm guessing that the majority of shinobi are usually chuunin and not jounin so the ave. police member needs to be stronger than the average chuunin I guess. Keep in mind that it's also unlikely that the police tend to fight one to one, so their strength could be even lesser if they team up on crooks.
__________________
God is on the side with the biggest cannon.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 02:03   Link #7
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
meh..mite as well close this thread
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 04:36   Link #8
Naruto
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Age: 24
Send a message via ICQ to Naruto
i guess the misconception that all Uchiha are Genius coems from the point of everyone judging Sasuke
As everyone who see Sasuke or talks about him thinks of him as an immediate Genius.
that is mainly because he is the brother of THE Genius. Uchiha Itachi.
as his brother is such a genius so they tend to feel that it runs in the family esp after his brother did the massacre of the clan. and Sasuke did turn out to be quite gifted and IS the number one rookie of the Konoha academy.
all this elads ppl to feel that Uchiha is a genius clan. i think.
maybe the police forces need to be strong.
but maybe not. there are non combat civilian living in the village i think. people like Ramen Girl! lol.
if a security ofrce is needed against Ninjas, theres the ANBU. i guess thats what the ANBU original task is. sorta.
__________________
you're God. and i'm not. So i thot i'll juz let u go.
Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 12:16   Link #9
ninja massacre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: hidden byhåla of Sweden!
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
I think it's pretty wierd that Oro says "your not living up to the name of uchiha" in the fight where he was doing real good work (although he changes he's mind later).
Kakashi also says that it's konohas most superior clan and yet Itachi at thirteen years killed the WHOLE clan and can't even some years after being in akatsuki for a while and a t the age of 18 keep up with Jiraiya....
is the uchiha all that??
__________________
Quote:
If you are a man, live it the way you won't regret. Protect whatever is important to you with these two arms, no matter how tough or sad it is, even if it costs you your life!
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 13:05   Link #10
SaberDicer
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
I think it's pretty wierd that Oro says "your not living up to the name of uchiha" in the fight where he was doing real good work (although he changes he's mind later).
Kakashi also says that it's konohas most superior clan and yet Itachi at thirteen years killed the WHOLE clan and can't even some years after being in akatsuki for a while and a t the age of 18 keep up with Jiraiya....
is the uchiha all that??
First off we don't know what would have happened if Jiraiya and Itachi fought, its all speculation, and even though Itachi is some super sharingan uses, its doubtful he can keep up with the Sannin, after all they were the team trained by the greatest shinobi of the time. Also Jiraiya is able to keep up with Oro, a once in a decade genius. Its a weird power circle because from what we know Itachi > Oro (because Oro said so) Jiraiya > Itachi ( because of his hesitation to fight him, saying "at best we'd all be killed") but we don't know the relationship between Oro and Jiraya. During the Sannin battle it seemed about even although Jiraiya was at 30% of his strenght and couldn't mold chakra and Oro couldnt use him arms. The reason I think Oro said Itachi was stronger than him was on how he measure strenght, through jutsu's. Oro is probably more gifted than Itachi just without the advanced bloodline of the Uchiha.
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 13:40   Link #11
srb
I can see time itself!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Kingdom of Sweden
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to srb
Orochimaru doesn't measure strength by the number of techniques you know but he believes that if he can learn all the techniques in the world he will become the most powerful shinobi. Since Orochimaru is a technique specialist going up against someone like Itachi with his sharingan and his large repertoire of techniques he would be at a distinct disadvantage.

And if a thirteen year old prodigy could single-handedly wipe out the entire clan I'd make a broad assumption that they weren't all geniuses or superior shinobi.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 14:42   Link #12
Dreamhacker
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Itachi was just great. Better than any of the Uchiha clan. If all the Uchiha's were geniuses, he couldn't kill them all. And we have never seen Jirayia and Itachi fight in a real battle. But as Itachi have mastered the Sharingan, he has attacks no one else can do. Like that black fire thing...
Dreamhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:10   Link #13
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmmm..every1 in the uchiha clan coodve been geniuses....its just that itachi had mastered the sharingan..and was able to kill off every1
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:15   Link #14
wb_hicks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
from how everyone in the village viewed the clan they had to be something else. its just like how the kids in his class when they 1st seen his family crest on his back already assumed that he must be alsome since he is from the uchiha clan. i never seen sasuke as a genius and from the flash backs i even more think that he isnt a genius. gifted, talents, above average yes genius no. itachi became badass once he got his mangaku sharingan. that along placed him above the rest of his clan
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:24   Link #15
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
to be throwing a kunai at a young childish age ...prolli indicates ur a genius
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:41   Link #16
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
to be throwing a kunai at a young childish age ...prolli indicates ur a genius
.... First of all. Itachi and sasuke are brothers.
That very fact alone means you cannot judge them as "separate random" members of the clan. They are both geniuses but the fact that they are related may have to do with it.

Being a genius means your intelligent, hardworking, strategic, insightful, adaptable etc etc etc.

Those are traits that vary from one person to another, not from one clan to another.
__________________
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 16:22   Link #17
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
aren't the uchiha's hardworking?
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 16:45   Link #18
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
What kind of question is that?
__________________
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 16:51   Link #19
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
..

Being a genius means your intelligent, hardworking, strategic, insightful, adaptable etc etc etc.

.
uchihas are hardworking, intelligent, adaptable...etc
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 17:32   Link #20
itachistyle
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhacker
Itachi was just great. Better than any of the Uchiha clan. If all the Uchiha's were geniuses, he couldn't kill them all. And we have never seen Jirayia and Itachi fight in a real battle. But as Itachi have mastered the Sharingan, he has attacks no one else can do. Like that black fire thing...

also remember how easily he beat 3 adult uchihas with full mastered sharingan when he was 12 or13!! it easily shows that itachi was really a special case even in the uchiha clan


Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberDicer
First off we don't know what would have happened if Jiraiya and Itachi fought, its all speculation, and even though Itachi is some super sharingan uses, its doubtful he can keep up with the Sannin, after all they were the team trained by the greatest shinobi of the time. Also Jiraiya is able to keep up with Oro, a once in a decade genius. Its a weird power circle because from what we know Itachi > Oro (because Oro said so) Jiraiya > Itachi ( because of his hesitation to fight him, saying "at best we'd all be killed") but we don't know the relationship between Oro and Jiraya. During the Sannin battle it seemed about even although Jiraiya was at 30% of his strenght and couldn't mold chakra and Oro couldnt use him arms. The reason I think Oro said Itachi was stronger than him was on how he measure strenght, through jutsu's. Oro is probably more gifted than Itachi just without the advanced bloodline of the Uchiha.
do you really believe that?just an example, do you think that oro has a better justu speed??
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.