AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-06, 23:43   Link #141
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachistyle
you perfectly understood what i wanted to mean by saying this....
it s easy for you to forget too that one of oro ' s best attack is the summon of manda who ,hehe not chance, is uncopyable so itachi is perhaps not stronger than oro only because he can just copy jutsus which you seems to believe, admit it please...
Ok I admit............Itachi can copy most of Orochimaru's arsenal of jutsu. That was kind of a no brainer.

Quote:
ah yes of course!!!(don t worry , personnally i won t make the error to overestimate your intelligence,too clever for that )
You just butchered my joke lol

Quote:
so for you , saying that jiraiya is a guy that can defeat the whole akatsuki is the same thing that saying that he can ONLY be a match for itachi or kisame???
and the kisame 's quote "first of the leaf " (not a minor detail , isn it?) that is only in inane translation???
When did I say he can defeat all of Akatsuki?? You're gonna have to point that out. Again I was referring to the part of the Inane translation that says "That guy might be a match for the 1st of the Leaf (whatever that means) and blah blah blah." I gotta remember to stop overestimating you

I still believe Inane fucked up this translation because quite frankly........it barely makes sense. But nothing will be as horrible as the whole "When the Sun and Moon" fiasco
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 05:33   Link #142
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Ok I admit............Itachi can copy most of Orochimaru's arsenal of jutsu. That was kind of a no brainer.

You just butchered my joke lol

When did I say he can defeat all of Akatsuki?? You're gonna have to point that out. Again I was referring to the part of the Inane translation that says "That guy might be a match for the 1st of the Leaf (whatever that means) and blah blah blah." I gotta remember to stop overestimating you

I still believe Inane fucked up this translation because quite frankly........it barely makes sense. But nothing will be as horrible as the whole "When the Sun and Moon" fiasco
you,no but the other translations, they nearly said it(itachi:"even if we call for more ninjas ,it wouldn t make any differences..." )
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 07:05   Link #143
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmmm..dont recall him sayin that..more like...if we're here longer they'll call more ninjas
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote