AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-08-11, 01:27   Link #1
mad_hatter_md01
Shinigami Duelist

Send a message via AIM to mad_hatter_md01 Send a message via MSN to mad_hatter_md01 Send a message via Yahoo to mad_hatter_md01
Anyone Here Know Seinen Japanese?

Hello Lovely translators out there. If you have nothing on your plate right now and would like to help start off a new manga group, I am your man. I am looking to start up my own break-off group from manga-rain to start the manga series Sunabouzu (Sand Monk). The manga is a comedy and pretty funny if you've seen the anime. I have loved this series since the anime first came out oh so long ago. The manga is a Seinen series and thus means only experienced and well educated translators can translate. So if your up to the task and can do atleast one chapter a month. I have all the raws for the series so you wouldnt have to wait for the next chapter to translated. The raws are SHQ tank scans so no need to squint to see what your translating. I will be assisting with you in the bringing out of this series. I have edited and currently edit manga series of weekly shounen jump (meaning bad scans) quality and turn them into great pages. You can see my work in mid to late manga-rain bleach chapters and also mid to late manga-rain Shaman King chapters. Please contact me at madhattermd01 at gmail dot com

I would love to start making this manga popular now that the anime is out. Hopefully with this, the popularity will grow and it might get licensed.

Here's is an example of a page. Please send your script to me at the above email and I will check it out:

http://hatter.deathgod.org/SunabouzuTestPage.jpg
<--- For You Doctor Who Fans
mad_hatter_md01 is offline   Reply With Quote