AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-19, 02:22   Link #41
Kenji_Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushproof
only place i know is snoopycool, but their down atm.....i'll try and look around though, wanted to catch up on it

yah same ere...........i hope snoopycool will be up soon..i quite bhind in the manga relli need to cathc up...but can't seem to find any....this is sad.....
Old 2004-12-27, 00:53   Link #42
crushproof

hey snoopycool just put up some torrents for yakitate, kenji....their page isn't back up but theirs a temp. page for them
Old 2004-12-27, 02:47   Link #43
Kenji_Chaos

yah i know thnaks!
Old 2004-12-28, 11:35   Link #44
Kurapica

Dat doe je goed.
Way to go.
Old 2006-09-23, 12:01   Link #45
wist

i'm trying to download all the violinist of hamlin stuff from your site. i'm not sure where i should request seeders but some of the torrent files aren't downloading since no one is seeding. Could you somehow arrange for some seedings please?
Old 2006-09-23, 12:13   Link #46
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wist
i'm trying to download all the violinist of hamlin stuff from your site. i'm not sure where i should request seeders but some of the torrent files aren't downloading since no one is seeding. Could you somehow arrange for some seedings please?
From the first post of this thread.
Quote:
The purpose of this thread is to provide some more info on the manga I'm sharing:
If you want help downloading anime, then you should post in the Resharing Requests forum.

Please make sure you state which episodes/torrents you need help with.
Old 2006-11-29, 16:33   Link #47
Dream Project

To Prutser.com owner: A Mahoraba Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I readed this part of of your site:

Welcome to the Prutser.com manga tracker. On this site you will find some torrents from manga scanlations I've recently read and enjoyed. By providing them here, I hope to help out the scanlation groups and fans alike, as some are only available through IRC (which even if you know how to use can be troublesome) or use lots of bandwidth when offered as HTTP download from the scanlation groups' sites.

What goes on the site
Some people have contacted me and asked me to put specific manga on the site. Unfortunately my site doesn't really work that way: I only put up manga that I have read & liked myself. Also note that I do not try to keep this site up-to-date all the time. Updates are added in batches, so be patient.
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................

I understand that you put up that you have readed & liked yourself but you and I have 1 thing in common, we both love Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ great manga I recommanded to everyone. I read vol.1-10 and I with all the fans in these boards: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?sh...=0&hl=mahoraba & http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30407
are waiting for vol.11,12, & what are those other unnumbered vols next to vol.9 &12 in this site http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazin...ics/index.html ?

Saki & Chiyuri Chan are my favorate like in vol.10 when Chiyuri said to Ryuu "You are not a male nor a female...but in the middle! So for Ryuu-chan, we must go unisex casual!" lol

Are there any plans to translate the last volumes? I can't wait to read them!
Old 2007-02-19, 11:38   Link #48
Akuun

Hi, first of all I want to give a huge thanks to GHDpro for the Prutser tracker.

I'm part of the new (well, sort of new at this point) Hiyoko no GAO staff that's been continuing work on Mahoraba manga. We're getting close to finishing Volume 11, and I was just wondering if we still have permission to use your tracker for a volume 11 release.
Old 2007-08-01, 01:40   Link #49
eoki
Eeek!

Addicted to Curry sounds cool!
Closed Thread