AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-03, 19:21   Link #101
zabuza-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfrainMan
wtf...shino appears?
meh...why not...stranger things have happened in naruto before...and i like shino, not enough time is spent with that guy..or neji...or kiba...or pretty much anyone...and remember, my post was just a joke and kind of pokes fun of some of the stuff kishimoto has done before...ok...no who can we add to throw this story for a complete loop...plus it has stuff members on here have said...itachi is gonna appear...kakashi will get killed...etc...most likely what'll happen if you ask me...naruto will be pulled back by kakashi and sasuke will be pulled back by kabuto, stalemate and they return to their respective vilages, time skip....but yeah...who knows
Old 2004-09-03, 19:35   Link #102
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabuza-sama
meh...why not...stranger things have happened in naruto before...and i like shino, not enough time is spent with that guy..or neji...or kiba...or pretty much anyone...and remember, my post was just a joke and kind of pokes fun of some of the stuff kishimoto has done before...ok...no who can we add to throw this story for a complete loop...plus it has stuff members on here have said...itachi is gonna appear...kakashi will get killed...etc...most likely what'll happen if you ask me...naruto will be pulled back by kakashi and sasuke will be pulled back by kabuto, stalemate and they return to their respective vilages, time skip....but yeah...who knows
OMG, it all makes TEH 53N53!!!!!!111!1 You have Oro-chan running around with sharingan and a blind Sasuke wanting to kill frickin' everyone! He'll be cooler than Daredevil!

"You die now, Naruto!"

"d00d, I'm over here."
Old 2004-09-03, 19:50   Link #103
zabuza-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfrainMan
OMG, it all makes TEH 53N53!!!!!!111!1 You have Oro-chan running around with sharingan and a blind Sasuke wanting to kill frickin' everyone! He'll be cooler than Daredevil!

"You die now, Naruto!"

"d00d, I'm over here."
I don't know why i'm even responding cuz i was just foolin around, being ridiculous but within the rules kishimoto has set up by this series...but technically...sasuke wouldn't be blind...new body remember, new eyes...just like oro with the arms...but yeah it was just a joke
Old 2004-09-03, 19:57   Link #104
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

Quote:
I don't know why i'm even responding cuz i was just foolin around, being ridiculous but within the rules kishimoto has set up by this series...but technically...sasuke wouldn't be blind...new body remember, new eyes...just like oro with the arms...but yeah it was just a joke
I know, I was kidding around, too...guess that didn't come across to clearly, huh?

Kabuto: "Oro-hime, he doesn't have eyes..."

Oro-chan: "Shiet, we fcuked up..."

Erm...on-topic, on-topic...uh...at least Naruto stopped crying...
Old 2004-09-03, 20:05   Link #105
SaberDicer

Quote:
What's really going to happen: Naruto and 3 dot Sasuke square off for the next 3 chapters and essentially end with Naruto having a slight advantage (not as pissed as before when he stopped the Katon attack). Sasuke then transforms by activating his Curse seal Lv. 2 and gets a serious power boost resulting in a domination of Naruto, for a second. Meanwhile, it cuts to Kakashi about to arrive on scene, but someone appears before him: Kabuto. Dialogue ensues and it becomes apparent that Kabuto has been watching this battle the entire time and was sent to prevent anyone from interrupting. Kakashi and Kabuto fight and we finally see Kabuto's bloodline limit (don't know what it is), but Kakashi starts getting lit up. As they fight, they are working their way to where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting. Naruto at this point has gotten pissed like he was right after his wound healed and called on more of Kyuubi's power (yeah DBZ I know, but there's a lot of those moments in this series). The next scene pans out, lo and behold guess who's on top of the Hokage statues, it's Itachi, watching with great interest as Sasuke fights Naruto to a stalemate yet again (hahaha). Anyways, Kabuto pulls out a kick ass move and effectively beats Kakashi. As he moves into to deliver the final blow (no dialogue mind you) Itachi appears in front of Kakashi and confronts Kabuto in mid Technique. At this point, both battles are withing seeing distance, but Naruto and Sasuke don't pay any attention to dealings b/c Sasuke is consumed with the Seal, and Naruto is beginning to lose control of Kyuubi (too small of a container for it).

Itachi stopped the attack of Kabuto not to save Kakashi, but instead to copy this unique attack he's never seen before (not the same as the Bloodline attack Kabuto used earlier). Itachi then utilizes his Third secret/special attack we've never seen before (the First, was Mange, the second was the Black Fire) and seemingly kills Kabuto. He turns and begins to speak to Kakashi about their last encounter. At this point, Naruto is starting to own Sasuke completely b/c Sasuke's Chakra is dropping fast, unlike Naruto's whose beginning to go insane from power. Itachi picks up Kakashi by the throat and prepares to finish him off when bam...Kakashi explodes into hundreds of thousands of bugs. It seems that while Itachi was distracted while copying Kabuto's technique, Shino and his father who'd been out on a mission heard the battle sounds (i.e. used the bugs abilities) of the Naruto/Sasuke fight and came to check it out. They replaced Kakashi's body with a Bug Clone body while Itachi was busy. The bugs try to attack Itachi but they get blown back. The regroup near a tree, and out from the woods comes Kakashi, fully healed. Itachi is confused but prepares to battle Kakashi. Apparently Shino's father sacrificed a large portion of his Chakra by having the bugs feed on him and transfer it to Kakashi. Shino is now in charge of protecting his father while Kakashi fights....

Itachi warns Kakashi about the last meeting and Kakashi laughs, saying the typical, the same technique won't work on me twice...and you should never show your ultimate technique more than once to the same opponent (basically quoting Zabuza hehe). Battle occurs and Kakashi does much better, but is mainly defensive. Itachi senses the battle between Sasuke and Naruto is coming to a climax and decides to use Mange Sharingan on Kakashi, except this time it doesn't work...Kakashi copied Gai's Sharingan countering ability ( you know the feet based one) and is utlizing that style, along with the eye of insight to guess a bit of Itachi's moves and lands with a technique while Itachi is in mid Mange. Now Itachi is hurt, just a bit mind you, but some significant Chakra has been used to copy Kabuto, fight Kakashi, and use the activation of Mange Sharingan. He's about to show us his final secret attack, when Shino's father stands up with a pile of dead bugs on the ground (but he still has a massive swarm around him)...The bugs sacrificed themselves to give back the chakra they gained from normal feedings on Shino and his father (not the bugs who transferred it to Kakashi)...Itachi sees it's a losing battle and turns to go grab Naruto when...

We see Naruto's fist go through Sasuke's heart...Sasuke tells Naruto he was a true friend before he dies and Naruto goes into shock from killing Sasuke accidentally (remember he was losing control) and falls into the water and sinks....Sasuke is still pinned against the cliff but is dead. .

As Itachi is about to leap after Naruto, Kabuto dashes ahead and grabs the dead body of Sasuke and carries him off.....

Itachi goes to move but his legs are covered with the insects and his chakra is dropping fast...he get's rid of the bugs at a great cost of chakra and decides he must leave Naruto for another time.... Kakashi rescues Naruto....

Cut to Kabuto carrying the body of Sasuke, he reaches up and crushes a female bug on his forehead protector...and enters the lair of Orochimaru....

They cut Sasuke's eyes out and transfer them to Orochimaru, who subsequently turns the Sharingan effect off (oh yeah, he can do that)....

Next they burn the body of Sasuke on an alter... Orochimaru goes down to the prison and kills one of the guards/soldiers/prisoners whatever and carries the body back up stairs with him....

You see him take some of the ashes from the alter and place them on the body of the dead soldier...hand seals ensue and boom...Kuchiyose, Edo Tensei...and Sasuke is brought back to life....Kabuto hands Orochimaru one of the kunai with the tags on it, but Orochimaru destroys it...leaivng Sasuke as himself, not a mindless fighter....he looks around at Kabuto and Orochimaru and says he's grateful for being given a second chance..."at life", "no" says sasuke, "at avenging my clan and now myself....end arc (time skip)

hahaha sorry about that, i know that won't happen, but it'd be kinda cool (some parts at least)...so please don't take that as a true prediction and destroy it, just thought i'd add something fun to this discussion which has turned into..nuh uh, sasuke's now stronger...no way, naruto is...we'll have to wait for weeks, just show some faith in Kishimoto, he's come through more often than naught...thanks
Good prediction, but I don't like Sasuke dieing, and Oro cannot get sharingan or else he becomes unkillable and the leaf dies. Overall it was a good read though.
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 20:12   Link #106
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Can we stop quoting huge posts for a 1 or 2 line reply? Thanks.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 20:15   Link #107
Dorfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I find interesting that Sasuke gained the full Sharingan only after that he decided to wear his headband and thus to acknowledge Naruto.
What I find more interesting is the fact that Sasuke, after all that "I'm going to Orochimaru, I'm running away from the Leaf" stuff, just so happened to have the leaf headband right in his pocket where he needed it. Almost as if he expected to have to use it. Hmmm...
Old 2004-09-03, 20:56   Link #108
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
What I find more interesting is the fact that Sasuke, after all that "I'm going to Orochimaru, I'm running away from the Leaf" stuff, just so happened to have the leaf headband right in his pocket where he needed it. Almost as if he expected to have to use it. Hmmm...
That's a very good point. So this could mean that although he deserted the village he still wanted to keep some part of him of that village. All in all he still hasn't forgotten the village and probably never will.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 20:56   Link #109
FearTheMullet

Quote:
You obviously need to re-watch/read this fight.
Sasuke beat Gaara in a regular state in the arena and was beaten when Gaara was partially transformed in the forest (maybe you missed that Gaara was suddenly even faster than Sasuke/Lee?).

I find interesting that Sasuke gained the full Sharingan only after that he decided to wear his headband and thus to acknowledge Naruto.

Yes he was partially transformed, but it was still Gaara fighting.

Quote:
That's a very good point. So this could mean that although he deserted the village he still wanted to keep some part of him of that village. All in all he still hasn't forgotten the village and probably never will.
That is a good prediction, but I think like many other missing nins wear their former villiages head band slashed, so will Sasuke. Again jsut showing another way to look at it.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 21:06   Link #110
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheMullet

That is a good prediction, but I think like many other missing nins wear their former villiages head band slashed, so will Sasuke. Again jsut showing another way to look at it.
Er...that wasn't a prediction I made. Just an observation.

///_^

But yeah that's another good way of looking at it. I mean apparantly at the end of the chapter he's still crazy despite him looking normal.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 21:20   Link #111
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheMullet
Indeed so?
The only moment where Shukaku was in command was when Gaara was sleeping, that doesn't change the fact that Gaara used Shukaku's power before and after that.
Cyberpunk was saying that Sasuke beat Gaara in his 'regular' state then was beaten when Gaara started to transform and used Shukaku's power, and it's true simple as that.

Quote:
Actually the slashed headband seems to be an Akatsuki sign only, neither the Mist brothers nor Zabuza or Haku had slashed their own.
But still they had their headband so I'm not sure Sasuke keeping his own means that he has an ulterior motive.

But maybe, we will see ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 22:36   Link #112
yinstro

Quote:
Indeed so?
The only moment where Shukaku was in command was when Gaara was sleeping, that doesn't change the fact that Gaara used Shukaku's power before and after that.
Cyberpunk was saying that Sasuke beat Gaara in his 'regular' state then was beaten when Gaara started to transform and used Shukaku's power, and it's true simple as that.

Actually the slashed headband seems to be an Akatsuki sign only, neither the Mist brothers nor Zabuza or Haku had slashed their own.
But still they had their headband so I'm not sure Sasuke keeping his own means that he has an ulterior motive.

But maybe, we will see ^^

well imo one of teh reasons gaara got so retardly burned is that he was losing his mind and just trying to transform rather than fighting like a ninja and controling his powers. but i guess we ll never know.

I find the leaf ninja protector interesting, it seems to suggest he has not abandoned the way of konoha. Also i think the idea that sasuke can ONLY get stronger bying going to oro is shown to be not really that accurate. As far as the third dot, i still wonder what aspect of sharingan this will improve. I think the most sensical way in which 3 dot could improve sasuke is with genjutsu, it would also be a considerable advantage in this situation. Also, i dunno sharingan increases observation, i dont think sasuke had any problem predicting narutos moves, he just couldnt do much about it. Like lee said, your eyes can see but your body cant keep up. Depending how the level 2 improves him may have alot to do with how this fight goes. I cant see Him beating naruto in a normal way with his seal with thetechniques he knows. But their are a few ways he might be able to win. Personally i dont take it as a forgone conclusion that he will go to oro, he seems more sane now. but we will see hwo it all turns out
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 22:44   Link #113
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Eh, what aspect of the fight activated the last tomoe of Sasuke's sharingan:

The incredible ass beating he received

or

The talk afterwards

?

"He who thinks only about himself destroys himself as well." ~ Kambei
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 22:53   Link #114
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
well imo one of teh reasons gaara got so retardly burned is that he was losing his mind and just trying to transform rather than fighting like a ninja and controling his powers. but i guess we ll never know.
I don't really get what your point, you mean during his first fight against Sasuke in the arena?

If that so I disagree, Gaara's way of fighting (ie I watch you being killed by my sand) is pretty much completely screwed when his sand can't keep up the speed of the opponent.
When you add that the opponent is strong enough to crack the armor of Sand with repeated blows and will probably not screw himself like Lee then Gaara didn't have much choice but to start to transform if he really wished to kill Sasuke.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 23:05   Link #115
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

Quote:
I was thinking that myself, i hope we find out about that in a few weeks too.
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 00:14   Link #116
SaberDicer

Overall I thought it was a pretty good chapter. Some people are saying everything is predictable, in 228's discussion thread I saw no one saying "Sasuke will put back on his forehead protector and get the 3 dots of sharingan." It isn't as predictable as everyone said it would be.

Anyhow, it looks like Naruto has dropped down from his ultra Kyuubi rage, and I think it will probably fade away as Naruto gets more and more filled with warm emotions for Sasuke. After all he only goes Kyuubi when hes either Angry, Depressed or Scared, the level based on the ammount of the emotion he displays ( People may say he was none of these vs Gaara, but I think he was scared (for sakura) and angry at Gaara)

I don't get why Sasuke put the forehead protector on, It doesn't make sense that after the whole fight looking down on Naruto, he'd acknowlegde him as a fellow leaf ninja. Naruto and Sasuke are definelty looking like friends now, and have warmed up to each other a good deal this fight. Perhaps next week they'll both stop fighting and have a good cry, which would be a good time to introduce Naruto's new sponsor, Kleenex!

Normally I'd have a prediction but this time I really don't know
SaberDicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 00:19   Link #117
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
You obviously need to re-watch/read this fight.
Sasuke beat Gaara in a regular state in the arena and was beaten when Gaara was partially transformed in the forest (maybe you missed that Gaara was suddenly even faster than Sasuke/Lee?).

Actually Sasuke would be dead if Gaara hadn't been freaking out after being slightly wounded by the chidori. Sasuke was stuck in Gaara's sand while Gaara was busy screaming like a little girl because he was bleeding. Yes Gaara did collapse, but only after he passed on an opportunity to kill sasuke easily. Did sasuke beat Gaara at that time? Well if you think Gaara beat kimimaro, I guess so. It's kind of the same thing though obviously gaara didn't die.

Anyway, getting to the actual chapter, Naruto may be winning, but I doubt he can really do what it will take to stop running off to oro. I still see Naruto letting sasuke go when he finally realizes that even if he brings him back, sasuke will just run off again the first chance he gets. Naruto would have to kill sasuke to stop him from going to oro, and when he finally realizes it, theres no way Naruto will be able to.
I don't see how the outcome of this fight is in doubt. Sasuke can't win, since that would mean killing the main character, and I don't think kishimoto wants to rename the series sasuke just yet. Naruto can't bring sasuke back, because that wouldn't solve anything. That means either Naruto has to let sasuke go, or the fight has to be interrupted.
One thing that pisses me off is my level of japanese seems to have dropped to the point where i can only make out 10 or so words. I guess it's time to start studying again, from the begining.
Old 2004-09-04, 00:25   Link #118
slickrick23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Actually Sasuke would be dead if Gaara hadn't been freaking out after being slightly wounded by the chidori. Sasuke was stuck in Gaara's sand while Gaara was busy screaming like a little girl because he was bleeding. Yes Gaara did collapse, but only after he passed on an opportunity to kill sasuke easily. Did sasuke beat Gaara at that time? Well if you think Gaara beat kimimaro, I guess so. It's kind of the same thing though obviously gaara didn't die.

Anyway, getting to the actual chapter, Naruto may be winning, but I doubt he can really do what it will take to stop running off to oro. I still see Naruto letting sasuke go when he finally realizes that even if he brings him back, sasuke will just run off again the first chance he gets. Naruto would have to kill sasuke to stop him from going to oro, and when he finally realizes it, theres no way Naruto will be able to.
I don't see how the outcome of this fight is in doubt. Sasuke can't win, since that would mean killing the main character, and I don't think kishimoto wants to rename the series sasuke just yet. Naruto can't bring sasuke back, because that wouldn't solve anything. That means either Naruto has to let sasuke go, or the fight has to be interrupted.
One thing that pisses me off is my level of japanese seems to have dropped to the point where i can only make out 10 or so words. I guess it's time to start studying again, from the begining.
where are you getting gaara coulda killed sasuke easily? he was wounded after the chidori and the sphere sand shell collapsed, even temari and kankuro commented how the jutsu was cancelled prematurley.

also to add to the sasuke gaara fight, when gaara starts that sphere sand shell we see their sand jounin (forgot his name) commenting something like 'that damn gaara we don't know when we will get the signal' so i believe the jutsu gaara was doing was to start the transformation but sasuke stopped it, after that wound in his upper arm gaara wasn't able to stand, sasuke coulda killed gaara as long as he prevented him from transforming.
slickrick23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 00:27   Link #119
yinstro

Quote:
I don't really get what your point, you mean during his first fight against Sasuke in the arena?

If that so I disagree, Gaara's way of fighting (ie I watch you being killed by my sand) is pretty much completely screwed when his sand can't keep up the speed of the opponent.
When you add that the opponent is strong enough to crack the armor of Sand with repeated blows and will probably not screw himself like Lee then Gaara didn't have much choice but to start to transform if he really wished to kill Sasuke.
gaara uses the sand a s primary defense, but in the fight with lee he exhibited the ability to adapt and use a few tricks. his sand doesnt have to keep up with sasuke really, he can use it to blind sasuke which is very important, he can fight with sand doubles or hide his own movements and actions behind sand generated walls, keep in mind lee had to open teh gates to get serious damage to gaara, the regular blows only hit his willing sand shield. Sasukes biggest two advantages are sharingan, which gaara can ruin by simply makeing a sand wall, and using his sand eye to see. And Chidori which can cut through his shield. Im not saying gaara will definitely win, but by going into berserk mode after like 2 hits, only aided sasuke in pulling off a chidori. Gaara, though he primarily fights believing no one will hit him, appears to have techniques and is not an idiot fighter.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 00:36   Link #120
xLeafsItaChi

One thing i dont get is why are people saying that sasuke is going to beat kyubi-naruto. Look at the 4 sound ninja's they got beaten by some genin's and they aint even strong enough like kyubi and they stilled kicked their ass. Sure its gonna be a good fight but common its Kyubi-Naruto! Sasuke has no chance against him Naruto is too Strong for Sasuke to handle. lvl 2 curse seal is gonna give him a slight boost but not enough what is needed to take naruto down. All of u Sasuke fans out their just accept the fact that Sasuke is gonna get owned Geez. One more thing i dont think Naruto at the end of this fight is gonna take Sasuke back his just going to let him go, and hopefully we enter a timeskip to a much more older Naruto
xLeafsItaChi is offline   Reply With Quote