AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-05, 22:30   Link #1
BrownRukus

Kabuto more knowledgeable then Tsunade in the Medica Field?

IMO, Kabuto seems to be more Knowledgeable than Tsunade in the medical Field.

Why? Well, first of all, Kabuto is a smart kid and was brought up by a medical nin who was a jounin. And the main reason is the Cell regeneration Move, that is a move that i think can save u from death, now we don't know if he can regenerate cells of other ppl, but it would be pretty cool.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 23:34   Link #2
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Um, Tsunade also knows Cell Regeneration, and If he was so great, why didn't Orochimaru just get him to heal his arms?
Old 2004-09-05, 23:47   Link #3
ddr_2

but wut i dont understand is that one second he couldnt move then he used the summon no jutsu
ddr_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 23:48   Link #4
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Um, Tsunade also knows Cell Regeneration, and If he was so great, why didn't Orochimaru just get him to heal his arms?

hmm, i forgot about that. My bad. But am basing my theory on ep 99 where tsunade mentions about Kabuto doing a Cell regeneration.
Old 2004-09-05, 23:49   Link #5
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_2
but wut i dont understand is that one second he couldnt move then he used the summon no jutsu

Mayb, when he used cell regeneration, from the time he used it to the time he summoned mayb it healed? That's a very good question
Old 2004-09-05, 23:50   Link #6
ddr_2

but he said he could heal because he ran out of chakra
ddr_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-05, 23:52   Link #7
BrownRukus

Quote:
but he said he could heal because he ran out of chakra
I don't get it?
Old 2004-09-05, 23:55   Link #8
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Please don't double post, okay?

I'm not sure what he means either, but Tsunade is by far the most skilled in medicine.
Kabuto would probably be around the same level as Shizune, maybe more.
We don't know for sure though, since we haven't seen the full extent of her skill.
Old 2004-09-06, 00:01   Link #9
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Please don't double post, okay?

I'm not sure what he means either, but Tsunade is by far the most skilled in medicine.
Kabuto would probably be around the same level as Shizune, maybe more.
We don't know for sure though, since we haven't seen the full extent of her skill.

We also haven't seen the full extent of Kabuto either
Old 2004-09-06, 00:27   Link #10
xavier8200

I think Kabuto just used too much chakra to regenerate his cells after taking that Rasengan. For those of you that know about cell division and cell reproduction. Trying to makea whole lot of cells out of nothing is going to wear you out with the quickness. I mean you would have to pull different cells from different areas that arent harmed and try to regenerate them and then change their functions. that would be a pain in the ass and waste energy.

Whereas Tsunade's healing by using enzymes is better because you can use the enzymes to make specialized cells and you dont have to convert cells over you can just make new ones.

Kabuto was probably able to halt his regeneration process so that he could at least walk and do a summon (more than likely an oversight though).

But hey no one wants to get into a biology lesson now do they?

Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 00:32   Link #11
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
I think Kabuto just used too much chakra to regenerate his cells after taking that Rasengan. For those of you that know about cell division and cell reproduction. Trying to makea whole lot of cells out of nothing is going to wear you out with the quickness. I mean you would have to pull different cells from different areas that arent harmed and try to regenerate them and then change their functions. that would be a pain in the ass and waste energy.

Whereas Tsunade's healing by using enzymes is better because you can use the enzymes to make specialized cells and you dont have to convert cells over you can just make new ones.

Kabuto was probably able to halt his regeneration process so that he could at least walk and do a summon (more than likely an oversight though).

But hey no one wants to get into a biology lesson now do they?
LOL i dont' mind about the lesson, but do u think Kabuto has more knowledge than Tsunade or these 2 ppl know diff medical techniques.
Old 2004-09-06, 00:59   Link #12
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
LOL i dont' mind about the lesson, but do u think Kabuto has more knowledge than Tsunade or these 2 ppl know diff medical techniques.
I dont think that Kabuto knows more than Tsunade, based on Tsunade's age and status. Also the efficiency of her jutsu (enzyme and appearance) is better than any medical jutsu. I would argue that Kabuto is more of textbook medical nin whereas Tsunade is an originator. Kabuto also said that he looked up to Tsunade. So i gather that Tsunade is just borrowing his idea because it would be a better way to increase the Rock's chances of survival if he was to undertake the surgery.

Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 01:19   Link #13
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
Tsunade set the standard for Medical ninjas and jutsu. After all, she was the one who proposed and eventually formed a Medical organization.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 01:34   Link #14
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Which begs the question, how could've Tsunade healed them anyway? It's not like she could put the soul back in there, the problem isn't 'physical' at all.
Old 2004-09-06, 02:09   Link #15
Ogata
Underling

Quote:
exactly all u ppl are saying it Chakra wise but in that sense how did he summon Manda when he said he barely had any chakra left and still managed to do that and teleport away after using the Cell Regeneration and to answer the Cell Division thing Tsunade probably can do it she was just studying *gasp* i guess to make sure and be sure on something

BATSU GAME!!!!
NANI!?!!??! ICCHAN SAN?!?!
Ogata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 02:18   Link #16
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogata
exactly all u ppl are saying it Chakra wise but in that sense how did he summon Manda when he said he barely had any chakra left and still managed to do that and teleport away after using the Cell Regeneration
It's not clear in the anime, but Kabuto didn't summon manda, he helped oro summon him. It was Oro's chakara and blood in the manga, but the anime made it look like it was kabuto's doing, using oro's tatoo. This is why it's important for the anime to get these little details right, it's not just manga purists whining. *ok it mostly is, but still...*
Old 2004-09-06, 02:30   Link #17
Alysenne

Quote:
We also haven't seen the full extent of Kabuto either
Why do people keep saying that? Why do some folks have such an overinflated opinion of Kabuto? It's true that he seems like one of the most intelligent characters, but to compare him to a Sennin is just too much.

Oro says that he's about equivalent to Kakashi and we haven't seen anything at all to counter that, in the anime or manga.

In the tri-Sennin fight, that was Kabuto at his best. He was prepared, had tons of tricks, and had enough power to survive a Rasengan hit. You can't really compare Tsunade's power to his based on this battle. For most of the battle, she was emotionally messed up and not thinking logically at all. She was basically flailing away.
Alysenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 04:55   Link #18
tOfUDeLiTe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysenne
Why do people keep saying that? Why do some folks have such an overinflated opinion of Kabuto? It's true that he seems like one of the most intelligent characters, but to compare him to a Sennin is just too much.

Oro says that he's about equivalent to Kakashi and we haven't seen anything at all to counter that, in the anime or manga.

In the tri-Sennin fight, that was Kabuto at his best. He was prepared, had tons of tricks, and had enough power to survive a Rasengan hit. You can't really compare Tsunade's power to his based on this battle. For most of the battle, she was emotionally messed up and not thinking logically at all. She was basically flailing away.
Well kakashi also said that with kabuto under orochimaru's command that he could not beat him at his current state. so kakashi is saying that kabuto is stronger than he is ? so all we know now is what they tell us but who is right? kabuto is a witty person and is very strategic. but is he a sanin? i don't think so. I think we all overrate him too much.
tOfUDeLiTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 05:01   Link #19
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysenne
Quote:
IMO, Kabuto seems to be more Knowledgeable than Tsunade in the medical Field.
That's the only comparison made between Kabuto and Tsunade. His opinion doesnt imply that he is in anyway stronger than Tsunade, just that he may have more knowledge in medical jutsus. It doesnt seem that way to me, but it could be possible.

As to why people believe there is something more to Kabuto, well, during the Chuunin exam, Kabuto mentions something about almost awakening his 'old blood', which is in reference to the last fight in the Forest of Death between those masked ninjas. We've never seen that happen and we dont know what exactly will happen once it is awakened, which adds to the mystery of Kabuto and would lead people to believe there is more to the character than what was already shown.

Quote:
They may be more or less on equal ground when it comes to fighting, but Kabuto comes out on top when it comes to medical jutsus. Which is why it seems reasonable to compare him to someone like Tsunade in that sense, since he's shown to be pretty capable (ie., cell regeneration using chakra, medical scalpels, knowing which chakra pathways to cut to keep the Kyuubi from healing Naruto, and healing Hinata during the Chuunin exam.)

"He who thinks only about himself destroys himself as well." ~ Kambei
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 15:16   Link #20
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

It would be odd if he knew more.
why?

Kabuto : 17
Tsunade: 50ish

Tsunade clearly stated he could be verywell better with medical ninjutu's then herself in her prime. She dind't say anything about medical knowlegde.
And as stated before, another point is that Kabuto is not capable of healng orochimaru's arms and Tsunade is.

I think the awnser is quite clear.