AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-06, 16:20   Link #21
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysenne
Why do people keep saying that? Why do some folks have such an overinflated opinion of Kabuto? It's true that he seems like one of the most intelligent characters, but to compare him to a Sennin is just too much.

Oro says that he's about equivalent to Kakashi and we haven't seen anything at all to counter that, in the anime or manga.

In the tri-Sennin fight, that was Kabuto at his best. He was prepared, had tons of tricks, and had enough power to survive a Rasengan hit. You can't really compare Tsunade's power to his based on this battle. For most of the battle, she was emotionally messed up and not thinking logically at all. She was basically flailing away.

The only i reason i said that was cuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Please don't double post, okay?

I'm not sure what he means either, but Tsunade is by far the most skilled in medicine.
Kabuto would probably be around the same level as Shizune, maybe more.
We don't know for sure though, since we haven't seen the full extent of her skill.
I was comparing Kabuto to Shizune, but that shouldn't even be compared, cuz if i compare Kakashi and Shizune i will get flamed.

And about Kabuto comparing to Tsunade, eventhough Kabuto is one of my favs, the reason he held his ground at the end was cuz of the blood phobia, she doesn't have that anymore.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 16:23   Link #22
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
It would be odd if he knew more.
why?

Kabuto : 17
Tsunade: 50ish

Tsunade clearly stated he could be verywell better with medical ninjutu's then herself in her prime. She dind't say anything about medical knowlegde.
And as stated before, another point is that Kabuto is not capable of healng orochimaru's arms and Tsunade is.

I think the awnser is quite clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Oro's problem aren't the cells in his arms, his problem is, that there is no soul...
And the reason i think that is cuz, his teacher was a medical Jounin he might know some stuff that tsunade knows and has come up with his own. Tsunade doesn't read as u seen in ep 99, but Kabuto is a type of character that gathers information before he leaps into anything.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote