AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-09-06, 19:04   Link #1
beanmonkey
Stalker
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: willy wankas chocolate factory
Wink The chain of perverts?

Is it me or is there some kind of perverted chain of master to student relationship in Naruto. Since The 3rd and going all the way up to Naruto has their own way of being a pervert.

-The 3rd wanted to go peeping on other women with Jiraiya.
- Jiraiya wrote the cum cum paradise and done a lot of perverted things.
-I don't know about the 4th since his personality was never discussed in both the manga and the anime.
-Kakashi is the one reading the cum cum paradise, and awaits or reading it's second volume.
-And Naruto created the sexy no jutsu.

The only one that is missing in this list is the 4th. Who may be some kind of womenizer or a pimp. And look at how the 4th dressed, the only thing that he is missing from being a total pimp is a pimp cane and a hat.

So is there some kind of connection between all the character being horny ninjas? Or is the writers just a bunch of average perverted teenagers? (aka all men/everybody who is reading this)
beanmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 19:07   Link #2
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A World of my own
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
The Fourth definately wasn't perverted he was serious and into training most of the time. You must be talking about the manga cause it's called "flirting paradise" in the anime. Jiraiya and Third, definately perverted old fools.
__________________
Now is the time, to abide by, and protect my way of the ninja!
Member of the Shizune Society
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 19:08   Link #3
Voltage
若い雷
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Voltage
In the Naruto world, being perverted is cool. ::laughs wildly::
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 19:21   Link #4
strategos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
everyone is a pervert in naruto

Ebisu freak out when he sees the sex no jutso.
Sakura is horny because of sasuke, also Ino is horny too
Gai way obsses with Lee.
Orochimaru excessive affection with children with special ability
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 19:28   Link #5
evilryu
Elite Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: LONDON
zabuza was abit bent too

"I WANT YOUR ABILITY"
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 20:06   Link #6
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
All I have to say Is....
Spoiler for perverts only!:
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots

Last edited by Shay; 2004-09-07 at 17:26.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 20:28   Link #7
Voltage
若い雷
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Voltage
I was scrolling through those pictures and I was thinking, "Where's Tsunade in there?" Saving the best for last eh Shay?
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 20:41   Link #8
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage
I was scrolling through those pictures and I was thinking, "Where's Tsunade in there?" Saving the best for last eh Shay?
Yeah I even went to that paticular bit of the episode to take the screen cap, I just love the way she looks In that pic, I had so many of her with her huge breats to choose from but I just think she looks beautifull In that scene.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 21:53   Link #9
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Eh... whatever. Naruto may just have that stupid gay jutsu and that's all he's known for. But you do have a point on the whole chain bit
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 23:12   Link #10
killusuka
the one you wish you were
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: winter-peg, mani-snow-ba
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to killusuka Send a message via MSN to killusuka
BEING A PERVERT ROCKS...

and yea those are cool pics.
__________________

My aunts used to nudge me in the side at weddings, to say I was next;
they stopped when I started to do the same at funerals .
killusuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 00:05   Link #11
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
All I have to say Is
You don't have to say any more. "Action speaks louder than words." Although the Second sexy-no-jutsu and Anko are not that good, the rest are nicely done. Yeah, Tsunade-sama's charm cannot be "described" any better than that screen shot.

Razer_2Mb, for your sanity's sake, please do not visit the WCWNS thread. That place will keep you occupied for days of pointing out rules. And who is Necrodeath?
Quote:
So is there some kind of connection between all the character being horny ninjas? Or is the writers just a bunch of average perverted teenagers? (aka all men/everybody who is reading this)
Horny ninjas!? Nope. I think they are just responding to their healthy biological urges and being honest about it. I don't think Naruto or his desciple Konohamaru is a pervert, atleast not yet. They just know when and how to use their sexy-no-jutsu to their advantage. Kishimoto could be a pervert, but he is a sexist for sure. By the way, I think you have mispelled the words "come come" in Come Come Paradise.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 00:34   Link #12
winson604
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: vancouver B.C.
Age: 31
this is a japanese anime what do u expect.
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 05:43   Link #13
eviljiraiya
Evil Perverted Sannin
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne.
I am an Open Pervert and proud of it.

If you're not open, then you're a closet pervert.

Its a fact: All men are perverts.
__________________
Open Pervert Jiraiya
eviljiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 08:56   Link #14
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljiraiya
I am an Open Pervert and proud of it.

If you're not open, then you're a closet pervert.

Its a fact: All men are perverts.
I hate statements of that kind. Perhaps you are a pervert, perhaps all your friends are perverts. But that doesn't give you the right to make statements about every male. Those sentences are on the same level as "All men are brutish, ugly, stinking and dumb!" or "Women belong into the kitchen."
Fact is, I hate all the ecchi parts in anime, I don't like watching naked women (or men, for that matter), so I am obviously no pervert. Once, a friend of mine said "Well, the breasts of females in anime are not that big. After all, this girl in our class has extremely big breasts as well!" My responce was something like "Huh? Really? I never noticed."
Whether that is a good thing or bad thing (seems kind of unnatural, even to me) is up to you, but you should never ever generalize, or you are almost bound to be wrong.

btw: One reason I always liked Sasuke better than Naruto is the fact he is not a pervert. He is pretty much the opposite actually, as he doesn't care for girls at all.
__________________
As you most likely have noticed, I am not a native speaker. Any corrections are appreciated.

Last edited by Anthriel; 2004-09-07 at 09:33.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 09:13   Link #15
xavier8200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Everyone has some pervert in them in one way or the other. How could you not have any pervert? If you say you dont have any pervert in ya. Its just not being expressed YET. And I feel sorry for the significant other when it gets released! LOL

But anyway, Naruto is a perv not just because of the sexy no jutsu he made but also the way that he was sizing up Tsunade when he first saw her. That was classic!
__________________


Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 09:23   Link #16
dannyyboii
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to dannyyboii Send a message via MSN to dannyyboii Send a message via Yahoo to dannyyboii
Recalling when Naruto used Sexy No Jutsu and the 3rd had blood rushing out his nose and Konohamaru claims that Naruto defeated Sarutobi with that technique. *nod nod*
dannyyboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 09:37   Link #17
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
Everyone has some pervert in them in one way or the other. How could you not have any pervert? If you say you dont have any pervert in ya. Its just not being expressed YET. And I feel sorry for the significant other when it gets released! LOL
Read the post above yours. Even if you are a pervert, that doesn't mean everyone else is a pervert.
I wonder if that's some kind of justification ... "It's not my fault to be a pervert, everyone is a pervert, they just don't admit it! But even if they don't, I know they are perverts, cause I'm a pervert ... and ... well ... you know ... err ..., therefore everyone is a pervert!"
__________________
As you most likely have noticed, I am not a native speaker. Any corrections are appreciated.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 11:13   Link #18
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
I hate statements of that kind. Perhaps you are a pervert, perhaps all your friends are perverts. But that doesn't give you the right to make statements about every male. Those sentences are on the same level as "All men are brutish, ugly, stinking and dumb!" or "Women belong into the kitchen."
Fact is, I hate all the ecchi parts in anime, I don't like watching naked women (or men, for that matter), so I am obviously no pervert. Once, a friend of mine said "Well, the breasts of females in anime are not that big. After all, this girl in our class has extremely big breasts as well!" My responce was something like "Huh? Really? I never noticed."
Whether that is a good thing or bad thing (seems kind of unnatural, even to me) is up to you, but you should never ever generalize, or you are almost bound to be wrong.

btw: One reason I always liked Sasuke better than Naruto is the fact he is not a pervert. He is pretty much the opposite actually, as he doesn't care for girls at all.
Do you like sasuke or do you like him like him
Seriously though dude, there's something wrong with you. It doesn't matterwhether you're a pervert or not EVERYONE expresses atleast a certain interest in sex. Well unless your like, 9 year old. I hate to tell you this but you show the signs of being either perverted or flagrantly gay some time in the future.
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 12:20   Link #19
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
Do you like sasuke or do you like him like him
Sasuke is a one-dimensional, rather bad written anime character. However, he is better written than the other characters in Naruto, as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't really mean much, though-
Quote:
Seriously though dude, there's something wrong with you. It doesn't matterwhether you're a pervert or not EVERYONE expresses atleast a certain interest in sex. Well unless your like, 9 year old. I hate to tell you this but you show the signs of being either perverted or flagrantly gay some time in the future.
Oh well, I know there is something wrong with me, I don't really mind, though. Obviously, all animals (humans included) have to be interested in reproduction, otherwise they would have died out. However, there are the strangest sorts of disorders out there, a disorder of that kind shouldn't be that unlikely. And quite a lot of people don't really mind to have a disorder. Few people who are schizoid would bother to get a therapy, to avoid people seems natural to them, just like it is natural for other people to seek company.

Anyway, what I wanted to prove: It's stupid to generalize, no matter who you are or what kind of people you are generalizing.
__________________
As you most likely have noticed, I am not a native speaker. Any corrections are appreciated.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 13:13   Link #20
davidlionheartZ
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Talking meh maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljiraiya
I am an Open Pervert and proud of it.

If you're not open, then you're a closet pervert.

Its a fact: All men are perverts.
i just think there are some more perverted than others
davidlionheartZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.