AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-09-11, 23:57   Link #81
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
There needs to be a bored smiley. It would get some serious work.

Naruto is THE main character. Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura are all secondary main characters. Everyone else is a secondary character, period, and then there's the regular bit characters.

Enodu_2, if you hate arguing with people so much, please refrain from posting pointlessly inflammatory replies.

Agreed. Lately these episode discussion threads are all negative, and the there's alot more aggravation in the replies.

Regardless of what anyone says, I don't believe anyone has the right to judge another person's intelligence, unless you know the person in real life.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-11, 23:58   Link #82
Enodu_2

Well then, who is to judge whether my replies are "pointlessly inflammatory replies." Ketsueki, I'm not going to comment on that reply below me.

Last edited by Enodu_2; 2004-09-12 at 00:12.
Enodu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 00:01   Link #83
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enodu_2
Well then, who is to judge whether my replies are "pointlessly inflammatory replies"
You dont HAVE to go to the washroom... but thats a completely different topic!!
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 00:26   Link #84
BrownRukus

Quote:
What a trashy episode. I mean, Rock Lee is too much of a fucking pussy;
Rock Lee is Pussy? This man could fucken own alot of mofo's in the seris at tip top condition. His dream was to become a strong Ninja and now his dream is being taken from him, what else do u want the man to do?

And bout Sasuke being bout main character, just called it's called Naruto u would assume it's about Naruto but it's not and that's good, it's good to have diff type of characters with diff abilities to show their stufff and have the anime focus on them a bit.

It always can't be action action, without no storyline.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 00:29   Link #85
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Listen, I already said my points were biased. Maybe if you took a decent english course you would be able to understand that, but seeing as you didn't, I will just have to spoon feed you the conclusion. To shut you down quickly I can just say your points are biased because your name is Last of the Uchiha. Clearly you can't call me a Naruto fanboy, you Sasuke fanboy... Some extra points:
I know what you wrote, i'm not blind and i do understand the english language. It's you who doesn't understand the shit you are talking. Also, saying that all my post was biased because of my username, you got another thing coming. What i spoke it's the truth and it can be back up with facts, unlike yours. I'm a fan not a fanboy. That's real the difference between us, a Sasuke Fan(with facts) vs. a Naruto fanboy(who is biased and talks a lot of shit)

Quote:
1. My points aren't bullshit, go back to the zabuza fight.
You are rigth, sorry for that. I meant to say that your points are extra crispy full of shit with a cherry on top.

Quote:
2. You had no point to begin with.
Wait a moment? Did i read correctly? Did you said that a had no pont to begin with? Man, you are really full of shit? Has anybody told you that? I was giving real examples and facts, and then the perfect example came along, you. That post was directed at people like you, which further prove my point. They get pissed if someone mention Sasuke in the same league as Naruto, like you just prove, what a pathetic loser you are.

Quote:
3. You have no facts. A fact is something that holds truth to it, what you presented is a child's opinion ex, sasuke is the main character, there will be no series without sasuke, etc....
First of all, i told you that Sasuke and Naruto are the main charcaters of the series and that's a fact. Second, read the many interviews of Kishimoto to see for yourself that there wouldn't be a series without Sasuke, which also a fact. Where was i talking shit? It's you who is talking the biggest crap i ever heard.

Quote:
4. I told you to look up biased, and from what I'm reading you clearly haven't done your homework.
I know what biased means, which i just happens to have the perfect example of biased, you.

Quote:
5. I'm wondering where is your fact that Sasuke is the main character? After all, you did argue that whole point blindy.
If i have to explain that to you, then you are the biggest ignorant i have ever met. The only two people who share the same amount of spotlight, are Naruto and Sasuke and that's a fact. Don't tell me you are one of those that doesn't read or tear up pages that has Sasuke on, which i think you do. I got a little spoiler for you. You will be swallowing those words you just said.

Quote:
6. I couldn't understand the last point you made
No my friend, you did understand the point i was making, but because you spoke so much shit, you don't know how to answered it. That's happen when you talk so much shit.

Quote:
Last of the Uchiha, if you want to argue against me don't go rushing in like a moron, take your time, otherwise all you're doing is stepping into a minefield. I honestly hate arguing with people, almost as much as I hate people, so the simplest thing to do is just let this go. All I was saying is the poor atmosphere or sad themes in Naruto are pissing me off.

I think you got it the other way around. If you want to discuss something with me, take your time, because you are clearly talking a lot of shit.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:44   Link #86
BlackDove
Unheard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
That just prove my point, Naruto fanboy. Everyone get pissed if Sasuke is mentioned in the same league as Naruto, like it is an insult. Even mentioning that Sasuke is also the main character pissed you off, not to mention that he is the favorite character of Kishiimoto and there wouldn't be a series without Sasuke. Those are facts and not some bullshit that i make up. You are the who is biased. My post have a reasons and facts,. your post is pure bullshit of the examples i'm giving, biased.
Ehh, what the hell are you on about? Nobody gives a flying fuck in werther or not Sasuke is a primary or a secondary character. Who gives a shit?

Now that you made me think about it, Sasuke is by far a secondary character that's only featured quite a bit. If he was indeed the main character, the anime and manga would be called "Sasuke". Don't let the mere fact that

Spoiler:
for 2/4 of the Anime and Manga influence your opinion.

Sasuke also isn't detrimental to the anime. I'm sure if everyone was given a choice, they'd kill his character to feature more of Itachi or some other Uchiha character. See, it's the "Uchiha" that matters in this Anime, because of the eye technique. I doubt many souls would leave the Anime if Sasuke suddenly dissapeared.

However, to reiterate - nobody gives a crap about Sasuke in this context.

Unless you figured out what the context is, I'll provide a hint for you.

Rock Lee plays a panzy for a grand total of twenty minutes in Naruto 100.

Get it?
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 04:24   Link #87
OshadowO

Lotsa love in this thread
Hmm well I'm one of the few people looking forward to the series diverging from the manga. I enjoy the silly comdeic episodes (like last weeks) and it seems like we'll be getting more of them for a while. Plus this also gives them some freedom to show off some of the other teams in action (hopefully).
They did overdo it with Lee this ep imo. He's not that important and I really liked him better as a comedic sidekick character. I really don't care if fuzzy eyebrows feels like his dreams are about to be crushed. Atleast not enough for one whole episode. Its like that stupid Zaku flashback from the genin tournament. Waste of time! Give us more of Hinata, Ino, and the Chick from the Ramen Place (and less Sakura) !!
OshadowO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 09:44   Link #88
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDove
Ehh, what the hell are you on about? Nobody gives a flying fuck in werther or not Sasuke is a primary or a secondary character. Who gives a shit?

Now that you made me think about it, Sasuke is by far a secondary character that's only featured quite a bit. If he was indeed the main character, the anime and manga would be called "Sasuke". Don't let the mere fact that

Spoiler:

Sasuke also isn't detrimental to the anime. I'm sure if everyone was given a choice, they'd kill his character to feature more of Itachi or some other Uchiha character. See, it's the "Uchiha" that matters in this Anime, because of the eye technique. I doubt many souls would leave the Anime if Sasuke suddenly dissapeared.

Get it?
You are the second example along with Enodu_2 of what i was talking about, people full of shit and biased. You get pissed if Sasuke is mentioned in the same league as Naruto. What i said about there no being a series without Sasuke, it was said by Kishimoto himself, not me. Sasuke is indeeed the other main character along with Naruto in this series like it or not. By the wayk context means a lot more what you said, so i suggest you go look up that word, especially in a architecture dictionary where they have a better definitation.
Old 2004-09-12, 11:06   Link #89
kwanseemun

Send a message via AIM to kwanseemun
did it ever occur to u guys that this is a really stupid thing to fight about?
btw, u ppl no that more than one main character can exist right? i'm not gonna say anyone is biased or anything, but i think last of the uchiha is just trying to say that sasuke is ONE of the main characters
kwanseemun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 11:11   Link #90
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Quote:

Spoiler:

Get it?

hmm...I don't want to be part of this wothless discussion if sasuke is a main character, but think about the game and the story Zelda, who is the main character there , ofcorse link

Quote:
Hell, Haku KNEW he was going to bite Raikiri and still went out with a smile on his face. The shots of Sasuke potentially dying, Zabuza crying and Haku actually dying were done in an excellent manner. I actually felt sad when I saw all three scenes.
Totally agree, those episodes made me cry more than ever, especially ep. 19
The rock lee thing is way beyond that level of sadness.

and to "last of the uchiha":
Man...that was one of the longest posts ever and it was all off-topic! you sure did it this time.
Old 2004-09-12, 12:07   Link #91
BlackDove
Unheard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
You are the second example along with Enodu_2 of what i was talking about, people full of shit and biased. You get pissed if Sasuke is mentioned in the same league as Naruto. What i said about there no being a series without Sasuke, it was said by Kishimoto himself, not me. Sasuke is indeeed the other main character along with Naruto in this series like it or not. By the wayk context means a lot more what you said, so i suggest you go look up that word, especially in a architecture dictionary where they have a better definitation.
To quote Temari:

Quote:
Baka?
Do you like, know any other words besides "shit", "biased" and "league"?

I have a good reference for you right here:

Go memorise.

It helps with your sentences as well, because they couldn't be more poorly constructed and/or worded in such a way, that it makes everyone with some knowledge of English, cry.

Also, I don't give a damn about what Kishimoto said, considering I actually do have a brain (unlike you) and don't have to be spoon fed stupid ideas, like a parrot. See, I know how to judge for myself, considering I have 100 examples of said material.

God, I feel like I'm dealing with a retarded dog. He shits the rug and I stick his nose in it, and he thinks I'm the one who put the crap there. Wtf.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 13:08   Link #92
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
To quote Temari:

Do you like, know any other words besides "shit", "biased" and "league"?

I have a good reference for you right here:

Go memorise.

It helps with your sentences as well, because they couldn't be more poorly constructed and/or worded in such a way, that it makes everyone with some knowledge of English, cry.

Also, I don't give a damn about what Kishimoto said, considering I actually do have a brain (unlike you) and don't have to be spoon fed stupid ideas, like a parrot. See, I know how to judge for myself, considering I have 100 examples of said material.

God, I feel like I'm dealing with a retarded dog. He shits the rug and I stick his nose in it, and he thinks I'm the one who put the crap there. Wtf.

jUST LIKE eNODU_2, posting trash without prove. I shown you evidence directly said by Kishimoto himself, and you don't care of what he said. Thanks to you and Enodu_2 i have better examples of the things i was talking about in my first post. Keep up the good work guys, because i will keep using post like yours in future reference.
Old 2004-09-12, 13:27   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Also, I don't give a damn about what Kishimoto said, considering I actually do have a brain [various flaming]
I don't really want to intervene in your little flame, but this one is just too priceless.

Sasuke isn't a main character and you don't give a damn that Kishimoto (you know the guy who created Naruto) said that without the character of Sasuke there will be no series.

So you don't give a damn about the opinion of the man who is after all the best suited to know that given that he invents the story because... You have a brain.

Mmm'kay I think I will wait for your explanation that water doesn't wet because... You have a brain
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:17   Link #94
Enodu_2

deleted because I'm too stupid

Last edited by Enodu_2; 2004-09-12 at 16:34.
Old 2004-09-12, 15:43   Link #95
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

*deleted because I suck*

Last edited by Animizzle; 2004-09-12 at 15:53.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:50   Link #96
Enodu_2

Got owned to continue this issue

Last edited by Enodu_2; 2004-09-12 at 16:36.
Old 2004-09-12, 15:52   Link #97
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Why should I? All you did is point out two mistakes, and the funny part is they weren't mistakes. People have different styles of writing. What you pointed out was just your style. Made me laugh
dang..owned ;[
Old 2004-09-12, 15:52   Link #98
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Why should I? All you did is point out two mistakes, and the funny part is they weren't mistakes. People have different styles of writing. What you pointed out was just your style. Made me laugh
good u can laugh about it, cuz ur lack of social skills isnt exactly a laughing matter.
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:53   Link #99
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Edit: Yeah, I think Ill stay out of this one as well. :P
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 15:54   Link #100
Enodu_2

Lack of social skills? Very true.

Last edited by Enodu_2; 2004-09-12 at 16:45.