AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-10, 00:12   Link #1
strategos

WHat will happend in episode 101 -this episode came from the manga {Spoiler}

Well it seems that episode 101 will be a special episode. It came fromn a special chapter from the manga. a long time ago. So the episode it self wont interfere with the story. It seems that they just put this episode so that way they start the new season in episode 102. for more information go to narutofan.com and dowload the special chapter of the manga. Also there is the first manga ever came out in naruto. is the naruto pilot. is way different idea from what we are watching or reading. it was the original idea of naruto. download it there. I wonder if this series will be like escaflowne. Escaflowne has like 5 diffente versions.
the two manga version.
the series version
the movie version
the game version
each and everyone different from the other

Probably is some kind of tv special, that way the can job to episode 102 and we will start off with sasuke saga yeah.
If anyone can confirm this:
it seems during the week celebration of naruto 2nd years, that week we will recieve a two chapter manga.
anyone heard from that??

Last edited by strategos; 2004-09-10 at 00:59.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 02:04   Link #2
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

er...wel...your thread..uhm no dind't hear about it...

*slaps himself*

put this in the ep 100 thread lad ;/
Old 2004-09-10, 03:18   Link #3
Tautou

I'm pretty sure that the two year celebration thing happened a long time ago, and instead of a double chapter was just a neat cover. So, no... I doubt that we'll be getting a double chapter this week.
Tautou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 04:02   Link #4
Wolf-Sensei
5th Hokage

HOOO WTF?
in the pilot_a chapter, theres one page when naruto talks to sarutobi and asks him if he has friend and where are them. And sarutobi says "You idiot, i lost all my 8 friends long ago because they were fighting your father."

Since when is Kyuubi Narutos' father? Or this pilot chapters are full of bullshit only? Well first thing i guessed is that its complete bullshit after seeing the next picture... a baby nine tails (supposely naruto...) . And the draws are very bad!
Wolf-Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 05:15   Link #5
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-Sensei
HOOO WTF?
in the pilot_a chapter, theres one page when naruto talks to sarutobi and asks him if he has friend and where are them. And sarutobi says "You idiot, i lost all my 8 friends long ago because they were fighting your father."

Since when is Kyuubi Narutos' father? Or this pilot chapters are full of bullshit only? Well first thing i guessed is that its complete bullshit after seeing the next picture... a baby nine tails (supposely naruto...) . And the draws are very bad!

its an alternate idea involving the naruto charachter. when he first made naruto it was for a demon/magic type series he later changed his mind reworked the story and made it about ninjas
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote