AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-09-13, 21:51   Link #1
JoeEntropy

Lightbulb Akazukin ChaCha series

Could some kind person share the complete series (eps 1-74)? I've got about 20 eps on VHS, but would love to get the rest. I've downloaded the OVAs, but not the show itself.

Thanks!!!

Here is a link to the torrent.
JoeEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 12:51   Link #2
Dorfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeEntropy
Could some kind person share the complete series (eps 1-74)? I've got about 20 eps on VHS, but would love to get the rest. I've downloaded the OVAs, but not the show itself.

Thanks!!!

Here is a link to the torrent.
I got an error for that torrent: "rejected by tracker - Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker." I wanted Akazukin too...
Old 2004-09-14, 16:38   Link #3
Shurato

Send a message via ICQ to Shurato Send a message via AIM to Shurato Send a message via MSN to Shurato Send a message via Yahoo to Shurato
Question

Does anyone know what we need to do to get a working torrent for Akazukin Cha Cha? It's been down for a few months now. I tried to seed it a few times, but I kept getting "rejected by tracker". Now I need to get it again due to a catastrophic hard drive failure.
Shurato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 19:59   Link #4
JoeEntropy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurato
Does anyone know what we need to do to get a working torrent for Akazukin Cha Cha? It's been down for a few months now. I tried to seed it a few times, but I kept getting "rejected by tracker". Now I need to get it again due to a catastrophic hard drive failure.
Huh. My torrent seems to be fine... it's been waiting for peers for a few days now.

Actually, what would really be cool is if someone could make a new set of torrents with 15-20 episodes a piece, so it's not such a burden to share it.
JoeEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote