AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-09-17, 23:52   Link #1
alphafirestar

GTO Live Action Drama

Hi, could someone please reseed the GTO drama by any chance? I managed to get episodes 1 - 11, but I still need the last episode (12) and the special and the movie.
The site that had formerly been hosting the torrents http://drama.afraid.org/japan-tv/torrent_archives.html seems to have gone down, and I'd really like to see the end of this great series, so if someone could at the very least put up episode 12, the special, and the movie, it'd make me a very happy person.

Thanks in advance
alphafirestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 04:26   Link #2
JoeEntropy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafirestar
Hi, could someone please reseed the GTO drama by any chance? I managed to get episodes 1 - 11, but I still need the last episode (12) and the special and the movie.
I'll save you the trouble... they bribe Onizuka to give up his standoff, he retires a rich man, and the kids all become disillusioned drug addicts.

Seriously, I have put ep 12 up for grabs... I may not have the bandwidth for it, so act now!

I've got 4 other downloads going, and until two of them finish (the other two are 140+ days ), I may have to shut it down during the day so we can actually use the rest of the Internet. I will then share the special and the movie, though I hear one of them is terrible...

Hopefully, good upload karma will rub off on me and someone will share the Red Riding Hood Chacha series for me... or better yet, break it up into smaller chunks and share that.

Last edited by JoeEntropy; 2004-09-18 at 04:50.
JoeEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 13:25   Link #3
alphafirestar

Wow, thanks so much. Just one question... What's the link that I can download it at? If I click on Ep. 12, it just brings me to the Japan TV site (which is now up again but without any torrents). Or have you just shut it down for the day? If so, at what time (Eastern if possible) would it be back up?
Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeEntropy
I'll save you the trouble... they bribe Onizuka to give up his standoff, he retires a rich man, and the kids all become disillusioned drug addicts.

Seriously, I have put ep 12 up for grabs... I may not have the bandwidth for it, so act now!

I've got 4 other downloads going, and until two of them finish (the other two are 140+ days ), I may have to shut it down during the day so we can actually use the rest of the Internet. I will then share the special and the movie, though I hear one of them is terrible...

Hopefully, good upload karma will rub off on me and someone will share the Red Riding Hood Chacha series for me... or better yet, break it up into smaller chunks and share that.
alphafirestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 19:30   Link #4
JoeEntropy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafirestar
Wow, thanks so much. Just one question... What's the link that I can download it at? If I click on Ep. 12, it just brings me to the Japan TV site (which is now up again but without any torrents). Or have you just shut it down for the day? If so, at what time (Eastern if possible) would it be back up?
Thanks again
Hurricane Ivan knocked out our power this morning... then BitTorrent unexpectedly quit while I was out this afternoon. I emailed you the location of my copy of the .torrent file. It is being shared right now... go to it!
Old 2004-09-19, 14:48   Link #5
JoeEntropy

urk

See my post in the GTO LA 5+ thread...